Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Halloween Rp ~ Zombie Strike! ~~OPEN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Nation
  will you survive?
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:19 pm
Prince smirked. "I suppose that's pretty good for you," he commented as the doors opened into the garage. His men greeted him, but cast leery eyes over RJ and the guest. They whispered amongst themselves.

Prince led them out of the garage where their transport awaited. It looked like the school bus from army boot camp or something. Painted camoflauge with iron bars and chained linked fencing crossing over the windows. A plow of some sort was attached to the front.

"Sweet," Prince grinned. The normally weak folding door was replaced with something sturdier and swung inward. Much of the seating had been removed to make room for supplies and furture storage. Shelving had been installed above the windows to make for more storage space. A ladder was placed for quicker access to the exit to the roof where the big guns could be fired off when trouble came.

"Well, what do you think?" Prince beamed happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:23 pm
[i'd post in breaking lines, but we need zizzy *pokes her* ziiiiiiiiizzzz! lol]

Andrew looked over the bus. it was certainly effective., if incredibly mrobid. he was surprised that it didn't have monster truck tires or something. he worried what it would feel like to plow through a hoarde of zombies in this thing, and couldn't help imagining being one of the mangled masses.
"it's uh...quite impressive, actually. Nice work."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:39 pm
((We indeed need Zizzy and Moonlight needs to get back here....I even sent her a summary a few days ago so she didn't have to read everything.....))

"Indeed," Prince beamed happily and complimented the men who worked on it. Then he turned back to them and said, "The plow was a good idea RJ." She gave a curt nod in response and gave a brief glance to Andrew.

"Guess now we wait for Whiskers.....I mean Whesker," Prince smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:47 pm
[moonlight's online now i think]

"figures it was your idea." andrew mumbled, looking over at R.J. "it's so...efficient."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:00 pm
((Have to go make a video for my ASL class...shouldn't be too long though, but don't feel obligated to wait on me.))

Prince snickered when he heard the comment. Then the sound of a pit bull barking broke out. The owner held onto the leash tightly. Prince sighed. "Sure you won't reconsider eating the mutt?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:03 pm
[kk smile i'm milling around on the computer for a while anyway - watching south park episodes XD]

Adnrew smirked.
"sorry, i told you it doesn't satisfy me. Though you could always shoot it."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:00 pm
Prince sighed again. "Nah....I can be a jerk but I'm not completely heartless," he replied. "As long as it stays on the leash and away from me it gets to live."

A vehicle came rolling up to them and stop. Whesker and a few soldiers stepped out.

"You're late," Prince smirked.

Whesker sneered but made no reply.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:03 pm
Andrew laughed
"yeah, sure."

He then looked over at Whesker. "morning."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:12 pm
Whesker glanced over at the bus before returning the greeting.

"So this is what you've been up to, Micheal?" Whesker commented.

Prince only shrugged with a smile. "A boy needs a hobby," he replied.

Whesker cleared his throat and several men and women lined up. "These are the people who will be joining you," he replied. "I had planned on another group, but they haven't returned from their mission. We can only assume the worst."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:17 pm
Andrew nodded solemnly.
"well, we'll let you know if the others turn up...in whatever form. It's godo to have you joining us." he said to the others, trying to be friendly, but feeling somewhat safer behind his helmet.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:23 pm
A couple nodded in response to Andrew's greeting, but they all looked a bit leery of his presense. "This is Samson Kane," Whesker presented the leader of the squad. "He'll be incharge in keeping you alive," he replied. "In a manner of speaking." He glanced at Andrew.

Prince rolled his eyes and scoffed at them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:31 pm
"Thankyou for the concern, but that should be my job for you guys, right?" he said, adjusting the guns he carried.
"out of all of us i'm the least likely to be killed after all. i'm essentially a walking shield for you."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:40 pm
"My thoughts exactly," Prince replied.

The corner of Whesker's mouth twitched. He was a man who preferred being in control of situations. But it would be a waste of time to argue. All he could hope for was that Prince got killed during the mission. So for now he would be submissive.....somewhat. "Fine," he replied. "Kane?"

"Sir."

"You're to follow the orders of Andrew Winters," he said. "Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Satisfied?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:53 pm
Andrew nodded.
"yes sir, i am." he looked to Kane and nodded.
"and thankyou, if you can stay nearby that'd be a good start. I assume you've got a way of communicating with each other - like handheld radios or something?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:59 pm
"Yes sir," Kane replied with a nod. "Understood sir."

Prince laughed. "They're like you, RJ," he commented. RJ made no response. She only examined the group from where she stood.

"If there is nothing more I suggest you get moving," Whesker said sternly.

"Sour-puss," Prince mumbled.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces