Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
SU Blue's Room (A Hero No More, but just as awesome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:21 pm
I'm suddenly very angry. Since I can't blame anyone in particular, I blame the world. I can't wait for this place to burn in a sea of fire. It'll happen one way or another; Just a matter of time.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:27 am
Y'allright man? Judging by your poll and previous post I could say your a tad under the weather sweatdrop What's got your goat?  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:36 am
O_O *slowly walks away*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:00 pm
My problem is the world! It's filled with ignorant and diluted fools. I can't deal with it for now! The answer to my problem is death. Death will cleanse this world of all of the fools; Even me. Then, the world will be free of us, and change into a paradise that humans do not deserve to see.

That is my vision! A true Eden devoid of humans!  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:07 pm
SU Blue
My problem is the world! It's filled with ignorant and diluted fools. I can't deal with it for now! The answer to my problem is death. Death will cleanse this world of all of the fools; Even me. Then, the world will be free of us, and change into a paradise that humans do not deserve to see.

*Hands blue a button that says "Nihilistic Guy" * congrantulations your starting to see the truth, however death isn't the answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:11 pm
UnHolyFudge
SU Blue

*Hands blue a button that says "Nihilistic Guy" * congrantulations your starting to see the truth, however death isn't the answer.

You might be right, but mass mind control isn't possible yet. crying What other options are there?  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:12 pm
SU Blue
UnHolyFudge
SU Blue

You might be right, but mass mind control isn't possible yet. crying What other options are there?

Mass mind control is possible the human mind is to blocked in order to percieve it has botht the knowledge and technology to preform something like that. since most people only use like 5% of their brain we progres slower than other inteligent life forms.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:25 pm
But the world- Oh this is ridiculous. I give up. It's obvious openly hating the world will not change it, so I might as well go back to hating it in secret. *sigh* I never could stay angry for very long. Dark period OVER...for now...  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:26 pm
I suppose you could always retreat into the Eden's of fiction. If I'm ever down a good story always picks me back up again. Manga, VideoGames, hell perhaps even... A REAL BOOK?!?! (I know my mind was blown, no pictures or anything!) It gives a person time to think about the world and to appreciate it for what it is, not the clouded image that we so often find ourselves falling into.

P.S: Fudge! What is tha nime in your DP!!! scream  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:27 pm
SU Blue
But the world- Oh this is ridiculous. I give up. It's obvious openly hating the world will not change it, so I might as well go back to hating it in secret. *sigh* I never could stay angry for very long. Dark period OVER...for now...

Also hurray!  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:33 pm
Kazu Matsumoto
I suppose you could always retreat into the Eden's of fiction. If I'm ever down a good story always picks me back up again. Manga, VideoGames, hell perhaps even... A REAL BOOK?!?! (I know my mind was blown, no pictures or anything!) It gives a person time to think about the world and to appreciate it for what it is, not the clouded image that we so often find ourselves falling into.

P.S: Fudge! What is tha nime in your DP!!! scream

DP?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:34 pm
Darn! Meant signiature sweatdrop  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:37 pm
Kazu Matsumoto
Darn! Meant signiature sweatdrop

of the animated thing that i put in there just recently? it is called Forged from the Soul, it is an interesting looking Guild, check it out(the animated thing is linked to the home page of the guild.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:41 pm
I feel so much better biggrin  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points