Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Roleplaying Forum
Final Fantasy Kingdom High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Databyte

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:02 pm
Reno winced as well, and hopped on one foot for a bit until it stopped for the most part. "Dammit, Rufus." he said, and kicked the boy's wheelchair. It hit a wall on the opposite side, and he got thrown a bit, but didn't fall out. He looked really angry. Reno laughed.

Rufus got annoyed. "If I could go and get you, I would." he spat at him, and tried to get his way over to him. Reno snorted, then laughed some more, and continued to leech off of Cloud's food.
"Nice name you got on you." he said to him, paying no attention to Rufus. Rufus silently steamed in a corner, but could do nothing.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:12 pm
Terra walked up to Reno "What are you doing?"  

ShadowxOfxAxHeart

Stellar Guardian

Databyte

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:43 pm
Reno smiled. "Kicking cripples. What else?" he said, nonchalantly.
Rufus screamed across the room of how he would "Get him later."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:48 pm
Terra just sighed and muttered to himself about how did he get stuck with him.  

ShadowxOfxAxHeart

Stellar Guardian

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:15 pm
User Image

Aeris frowns when she sees Reno kick Rufus. she excuses her self for a moment from Kadaj and hurries over to Rufus. "It's Rufus isn't it? here let me help you." She says looking slightly worried. She places a hand on his knees and a soft green light appears flowing into his legs.

"there. no harm done right? And you really shouldn't use your wheelchair as a weapon you know. That's highly irresponsible." she scolds him her ever watchful not having missed that.

"If your alright I'd like to go check reno and give him a little lecture as well." she informs him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:39 pm
"Yes, Rufus." he said, sighing."I have a thought to go and..lecture...him myself." he replied. He got up out of his wheelchair really quick,walking over to Reno and smacked him. "I own you." he said simply. "Now carry me back." he demanded of Reno.

Reno was annoyed, but grabbed him up over his shoulder and went to the nurse, then put him down into Aeris's arms. "Here. Take this. I don't want it." he said, dropping his weight suddenly on her. He went back over to Cloud, and continued where he left off, munching on his crisps and making small talk, and trying to ignore Terra.  

Databyte

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:10 pm
User Image

Aeris gasps in shock when Rufus gets up out of the wheel chair and walks over to smack Reno. She then cries out As Rufus is dropped in her arms. Now; Aeris was strong in her own way; but having someone dropped bridal-style into her arms wasn't that way.

Her whole body shakes with the effort of not dropping Rufus. "Ah!" she cries out as her strenght gives out and she ends up falling to the ground with Rufus on top of her. "oowwwwww" She moans pulling her arms out from under him and wincing.

"If you can walk why do you need the wheelchair?" she asks him as she examines both of them for injuries. "And next time a lecture needs to be given ALLOW A STAFF MEMBER to do it. I happen to be a staff member; as school nurse." She gives Rufus a scathing look putting her hands on her hips. An interesting picture as she was still on the ground and Rufus was still on her lap.

"Now You and Reno BOTH are getting detention and a lecture on proper behavior on school grounds." She adds sternly.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:23 pm
"My legs are weak. I can use them, but not for long. And he kicked me. This isn't helping anything, especially." He sighed, motioning to her below him. He scowled.

Reno whined at her.  

Databyte

ShadowxOfxAxHeart

Stellar Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:24 pm
"You brought this upon yourselves" Terra said  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:53 pm
User Image

"Whining isn't going to help anything." Aeris says glaring at them. "And please get off me." She adds having finished her inspection of Rufus and giving him a boost to his legs via healing magic.

"as for you reno..." she says and launches into a big lecture about proper behavior and how violence isn't the answer to problems even though he attends a military school and how he owes both Her and Rufus an apology for his actions. She turns on Rufus and says that he too needs to apologize for his behavior.

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Databyte

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:01 am
Rufus grumbled, and tried to make it back to his wheelchair, but his legs buckled beneath him and he landed in a heap on the floor. He definitely didn't feel like apologizing at the moment.

Reno looked over for a second and laughed. He tried to cover it with a fake cough. He turned back to her, and nodded at whatever she said, not really paying attention. He turned and spit at Rufus.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:22 am
Miss Zeal sips her tonic and walks over to the scene. "Physical assault is something I, as well as the school, do not condone. Though it is a suspendable, perhaps even expellable offense, I'm going to lessen the punishment. Rufus, I'm putting you in ISS - in-school suspension, with me for the next 3 days.

She scribbles out a red note and hands it to him.

(( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suspension_(punishment)#In-school_suspension ))  

Princess Schala Zeal

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:27 am
Aeris raises her eyebrow at the other staff member as she helps rufus into his wheelchair. "I had already given the both of them detention. and if you are going to give one of them ISS you need to give reno it too. Both of them used physical violence against each other." Aeris says trying not to let her hurt feelings show. She had had the situation under control.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:29 am
"Yeah, that's nice. But, currently I'm crippled, and laying here on the ground in a mess, and you give me detention, and don't bother to help me up, or anything? Whereas, the person who decided it was a good idea to kick invalids into walls and spit on them is juuuuuuuuust fine. How do you feel Reno? Regret? Doubt it." he spat, glaring at them. He thanked Aeris curtly for helping him, and then continued to look at them annoyed.

Reno whistled, and tried to look innocent.  

Databyte

Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games