Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fallen Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:45 pm
The boy ran a hand through his blue and black highlighted hair. "Nobody you need to remember." The boy glared at Ryoku with red pupils. "Tamlin's dead, You're next... and Seiko's right after."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:48 pm
w-what do u want with us? we never did anything to u  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:09 pm
The boy smiled an amused smile. "Us you say? Hah... they've abandoned you. Don't you get it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:19 pm
*then a look of realization came to my face and all the times Seiko didn't even acknowledge me and the time when he was taken away Seiko nor the Madme showed sorrow on their faces instead it was relief that a burden was leaving them*............ soo all this time..... my whole life in this village was a lie....... i was just a fool to think that i could be happy while behind my back they hated me....... *my body began to show signs of a transformation is occuring* they lied to me, used me and made me a fool *Black chakra began to surround me and my anger was growing* now its my turn starting with......... u  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:38 pm
"HOKO!" Seiko screamed from the doorway. "You're feeding him false memories, telling lies are you now?"
"Lady Seiko..." Hoko stammered. "I-I was just..."
"You..." Seiko began transforming. "Tried to break.... My family... apart!?" she screamed, lunging at him.

"Calm down Alex-sama... Those were all fake memories..." Tamlin stopped the transformation. "Don't worry, I'm not dead." Tamlin smiled childishly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:13 pm
............... i'm sick of this......... i'm sick of being kept in the dark *my eyes were glowing blood red* gggrrrrrrr  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:18 pm
"They're fake memories... Calm down!" Tamlin's eyes start flickering blue and red. "Seiko-sama is risking her life for you! Be fricking grateful and calm down!" Tamlin screamed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:26 pm
*then the air arround me began to steam* ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrr........ *begins to pulsate* i suggest u get away from me Tamlin-sama............. *then the finger-like objects appeared on my back, but then they grew and became my wings, then a tail formed*  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:29 pm
Tamlin took on her demon form, her eyes turned into icy blue slits, and her ears flicked into that of a cat. "Don't tell me what to do...." Tamlin growled, her teeth sharpening. She threw Alex out of the house, tossing him almost all the way across the village.

"Tamlin!" Seiko muttered over her shoulder. "Throw a barrier over the village now. He won't listen..." a tear fell down her face.
"Yes, Milady." Tamlin created a barrier around the whole village.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:38 pm
*stoppes in mid-air then repeatly attacks the barrier*  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:24 pm
Seiko punches Hoko in the stomach repeatedly. "Why are you trying to make him hate me? Feeding him false memories, that's a cheap trick!" Seiko was crying, but she was still beating the crap out of the guy.
"Hey... it's what you did to my sister, right?" Hoko spat.

"Actually, that was me. But Alex isn't apart of my family... so I really don't care." Tamlin threw a kunai at him. It hit him square in the side.
"I'll get you back for this later." Hoko muttered, disappearing in a puff of smoke.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:07 pm
*as my anger subsides i begin to desend to the ground, but my wings disappeared faster then i desended then i just fell*  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:40 pm
"Tamlin, are you okay?" Seiko asked, kneeling by her bodyguard. Tamlin was coughing heavily.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Transforming took a lot out of me is all." Tamlin weakly replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:43 pm
*lands in a nearby river fully unconscious and i get pulled by the current and move further and further away from the village*  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:50 pm
Seiko started sobbing. "I can't believe I did that. I just locked my half brother out of the village!"
"Oh, I see! He's not your brother brother, but he's your half brother. That's why you said he wasn't your brother. Heh, I get it now." Tamlin nodded, apparently proud of herself.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games