Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

xX_Zella_Xx

3,850 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:26 pm
User Image

A tour! She couldn't wait. She wanted to see everything and clean them sparkly! Out of the corner of her eyes, Zella sees another elf beat himself with a broomstick. She cringes, thinking of what the elf had done to his master now. She hopes that the elf and the master weren't feeling bad. Stormy elf whispers something about getting rags for dusting and Zella's mind starts wandering off. She misses cleaning and can't wait to start again. How long had she not done work for? She wonders, shuddering. What a bad elf she was. Bad, bad, bad! Zella reaches for the nearest thing, which happens to be a pot, and hits herself with it. Zella was in mid-hit when the elf hitting himself earlier with the broomstick distracts her. He offers to help with the dusting as well! Zella smiles at the elf. Oh what a merry little group this was! Zella put back the pot nice and neatly and took a duster for herself. She turns to Lana, Kari and Stormy and waits for their instructions.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:29 am
Psst... here's a link.

Word to the wise: If you're quite sure you're eligible for Early Sorting, please do not enroll!
**Early Sorting Requirements for Jan 17:
3 weeks in the guild, and at least 60 posts (Spinner's End not included!)

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:11 am
Stormy is honored that Professor_Adonis stopped to vist....She looks at the requirements for early sorting and gasps...she could leave kitchen...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:36 am
User Image

Zella bowed down to Professor Adonis who had just walked into the room. Her first day here and she already saw the headmaster! The man made an announcement about early sorting and classes for the house elves. She wished that she could go into the early sorting but she was still too inexperienced...but she could go take a class... she nodded to herself, happy that she could take part in at least one thing. She looked at Stormy elf. She had been here for quite awhile now hasn't she? She could leave this kitchen soon! Zella felt both happy and sad inside. "are you going stormy elf?" she asked her.  

xX_Zella_Xx

3,850 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Nn_nevershoutnever_nN

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:51 am
Kurt stepped into the kitchens. "I's is sorry I wasn't here for a while. I's was busy with things." she says to everyone. She sees an elf she hasn't met and runs up to her. "Hello's. I's is Kurt-elf. It looks like Stormy-elf will be able to leave soons. I has been here a while too but I haven't posted enough," she says to the newer elf.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:43 pm
User Image

Lana after gazing and bowing her head at the Proffesor, turned to Zella Elf, 'You has a duster, i has a broom, and we's has map, let us tour!' Lana elf squeked triumpantly holding up a map and a miniture broom.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:51 pm
User Image Oshen heard Lana elf talking about leaving in a victorious way and looked over to see her holding up the map and broom triumphantly. Oshen giggled to himself "Oshen is ready to go as well wes can makes Hogwarts Sparkles and shine like news!" *Oshen walks closer to Lana elf to not lose her when they are on the tour and stands ready*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:15 pm
Yoru finishes her sweeping and brushes the dust onto the dustpan. she walks towards the trashcan and dumps the dust into it.  

xXxForbidden DeathxXx

OG GO

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:09 am
*tickles pear enters the kitchens*
"hey can one of you house elves help em find some candy please?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:07 am
User Image Oshen hears a young master enter the kitchen looking for some candy. "Oshen can helps get yous some candys" He called out the to young master and rushes over witha bowl full of candy that he accioed from a cabinet.  

Oshenukhar

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:45 am
"thanks oshen"
*takes candy*
*puts a few silver sickles in oshens pockets
*walks away talking about how im going to enchant the candies and make the people in my house eats them and have great pranks happen*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:25 pm
Stormy Elf looks at the faces of the Elves around her...
"Yes I may be able to leave but I still come back and vist all of you!"

Nite of Storms

xX_Zella_Xx

3,850 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:24 pm
User Image

Zella smiles at Kurt-elf. "me too," she responds. "I'm new!" Zella turns back to Lana who immediately gives her a duster. Zella fingers through it's lovingly. "Ok, ready then!" She nods enthusiastically. Just then, the door opened to reveal a young wizard. Before anyone can react, Oshen runs to do the boy's bidding. He hands a bowl of candy to the wizard and the wizard gives Oshen some silver sickles before turning around and leaving. 'Such kind masters' she thought, feeling more anticipation growing inside of her. Stormy turns to then saying her farewell. A couple elves cried and some gave her a friendly pat or hug. "Bye..." Zella says, her happiness gone. "hope you visit soon!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:48 pm
Stormy pauses...
"I'll be here until the 17th" I help dust the castle with all you. I no better than anyone here."
She's stands defiantly then sobers grabbing a rag.

Nite of Storms

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:16 pm
User Image Oshen looks at stormy elf, "when yous become a master I will serve you with the utmost devotion." *bows* "Oshen is sure Stormy Elf will helps the elfs clean till her departure and Stormy Elf is gonna be an awesome elf right till Stormys departure into the houses here" Oshen takes a second to let his words sink in "Ok lets cleans the castle likes we never has befores!" Oshen said triumphantly. "Oshen gets the feeling he is needed elsewhere in the Castle" He disapeares from the kitchen to where the feeling is coming from without knowing where he is going  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games