Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Midgar Municipal Water Supply (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:09 pm
The demon Angel
Shinrei blocked both of Yuffie's attacks, only to feel the toe of her boot connect with his shin, in an unexpected, childish, and painful maneuver. "Of course I've been trained, i've even passed through the trials of the pagoda! Not that you'd have known or cared!" She wasn't going to let him flatter her, she was too angry at seeing him here.
Shinrei winced at the sudden pain in his shin, through the armor he wore there. "Hmm, how childish..." He sighed shaking his head. "And how would you have expected me to know of your exploits, I wasn't simply disowned, I was EXILED, banished, shunned. No one has spoken to me since my banishment, for all they would have told me you could have been dead!" Shinrei snarled suddenly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:53 am
Zaber Blade
As Zaber flew towards the hospital, he suddendly halted. He felt he was being watched. He looked around but couldn't see anything in the dead of night. Zaber held up his hand and cast Fire 3. The air above him exploded, lighting up the sky for long enough for him to see Melody to the southwest of him.
"I know your there Melody... listen... I don't know what has come over you. But if you have to fight, fight me and leave my brother out of this. Sepioroth almost took him from me three years ago... I will protect him. And the next time you attack Shade, I will find you..." Zaber continued to fly towards the hospital.

Melody nearly willed herself away, but jumped down instead, the urge to follow him nearly unbearable. But something, a strong presence of sorts, kept her from following. but she connected her mind with Zabers as to keep watch over him, and sent him a message, though she knew not why.

'Forgive me Zaber...I don't know why, but I feel compelled to seek your approval. Tell your brother I'm sorry...' She thought, feeling his shock at her message. She supposed he wouldn't forgive her, but most people didn't forgive monsters. At least not normal ones.

((OOC: and THIS is where I bug Haeo! Sorry, I just kinda want you to fit in, and role play. Nice rp by the way, great mental picture. You're truly an artist with words.))

Melody flexed her ebony wings, the soft feathers grazing her back, beckoning her to take flight and feel the rush of the air passing through them. There was no greater joy than that, or so she suspected. The feel of the beautiful sky where she reigned was the most exilarating feeling in the world. To her senses anyways. Sephiroth had always scolded her for playing in the air, saying she was being 'childish' and 'wasting time on frivilious pleasures when other things needed to be done'. But those things, terrible things he'd made her do, innocents he'd made her kill....seemed to taint her flight now as she lifted off the ground, hovering. her shadow was cast on the ground, and her vision blurred with remorsefull tears.

As she flew, she felt dirty and impure. Never had she questioned Sephiroth's intentions for her, and never had she once thought about those whom lives her sword had claimed, but as it hung lazily by her side as the town passed underneath her...she had never felt more hatred for the weapon nor for Sephiroth himself. What kind of monster had he turned her into? Why had she let him? Was it love that blinded her? Or something more sinister? Every time she tried to find the answer, her mind met with a metaphorical wall in her head. Like something was barracading her memories, keeping her locked in this prison of death and blood. Her feet gently touched the ground by the bar, and she sighed as they settled, her wings folding up neatly behind her. she wondered breifly, why her wings were pure black in contrast to her near white pale blonde hair and azure blue eyes. But she did not dwell on it, such, as many things, her mind did not remember. She only knew they had not always been there. she paid no mind to these things though, as she entered without so much as a second glance in her direction, despite her strange appearance.

Then she saw him. A man dressed nearly in all black, with luminesent silver hair, and piercing blue eyes that seemed to be watching, searching, taking everything in. He reminded her very much of Sephiroth himself, but the harsh, cutting coldness that she'd always felt with Sephiroth was well contained in this man. she knew, from her senses screaming danger, telling her she should not be here, should not be so intrigued by this one man, that he was dangerous in many unknown and curious ways. But she ignored it, and walked to him, sitting down on the other side of his table, just staring at him, taking him in and cocking her head at times.

"What, and who are you?" she heard herself softly murmer, though she hadn't meant to say it out loud. She immediately blushed and turned away, something forign to her, since she hadn't done that since Sephiroth was alive. Could he possibly be an incarnation? No. His aura was differient, and she could tell he sensed the wrong doings in her own aura. she looked down in shame, knowing she reeked of death and despair of her victims, feeling the opressive cloud of darkness herself. For some reason, she didn't want him to see her this way, though she didn't even know him.
((OOC: Sorry, this is uber long...))  

Kanna Moto

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:12 pm
"Ah... alright then." Vaizel proclaimed reluctantly, he was really making a cake of himself he realized, Bowing slightly to the intruiging young lady before him, "I guess I'll see you again? Until next time." With as much elegance as he could muster in his grotesquely disfigured form he turned and strode rather noisily away. Wincing at every "thunk-crrrruunchhkk . . . tup" as he walked. He meandered notably into the 7th Heaven, where he was greeted with an unusual sight. Yuffie was brangling with a dark cloaked figure, now the braggling, coming from the volitile Kusiragi was not in itself unusual. What caught Vaizel's eye was the silver-haired black-garbed form of Shinrei. His eyes narrowed dangerously, He recognized that man from the confrontation at the Water Supply. Walking with measured care so as not to shred the floor of the bar, Vai approached Vincent. "Do you know this man?" He asked in an undertone as he sat down for a drink, "I saw him earlier today, associating with Shinra and Remnants alike." The Cyborg muttered under his breath.

Kadaj sat quietly on a small rise overlooking Midgar, he came here often, the position offered an excellent veiw. Things were going according to plan despite the disobedience from a certain Sister... Loz and Yazou were busy elsewhere, however Kadaj was more than aware of the continuous messages left by Sofia Imouto-san. Flipping open his cell-phone after listening to the most recent of these 'urgent' messages he decided to take matters into his own hands. "Sofia, Don't worry about Sabel-nee right now, Mother has more important missions for us, I want you to help us collect the children." He explained gently, "I will deal with Sabel, do not worry yourself about her." He then hung the phone up, what to do with Sabel... A smile spread slowly across his face, and with the raising of one hand power flared visably about his person, creating a noticable pull to one of Sabel's sensitivities, She would prove useful yet...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:25 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:45 pm
Zaber touched down outside the hospital again, Shade's wyvern was snoring loudly, and if you've never heard a wyvern snore, be glad. Zaber walked inside the small hospital. Although he hadn't been awake, he'd spent the last two years here. "Aumadeus..." He nodded to the doctor who was mixing pain medication behind his desk.
"Well, Zaber... what's going on? Every time we meet now... either you've got bad news or someone's near fataly wounded."
"Well then at least I don't have bad news too."
"True."
"How is he?"
"The wound wasn't too deep. It cut right through his armor, but it really helped with the impact. As a matter of fact, he wouldn't have even really been knocked out except that he had an old bullet wound in the same spot."
"Where'd that come from?"
"I think it was... uhh... I don't know, two years ago... a couple days before I found you actually. A couple of Turks broguht him in. They we're too far from Midgar main hospital, they brought him here. He'd been hurt on a mission, accidental gun backfire. They actually withdrew to bring him here. He was up and out of here in a day. How do you know him anyway?"
"He's my brother."
"Oh. Well, he woke up after you left, as we were bandaging him up. He still won't take any medicine. We're going to have to try and IV him his pain medication."

A loud shout came from the backroom "No...No... not the needle! ****!"
"That's Shade for ya. Let him know I'll be back for him in the morning. There's something I need to take care of."
"Fine. You know, you still never told me exactly where you got those things. Some kind of evolution, or mutation? I did tests all those years you we're in a coma, it was my pet project... I never found anything out..."
"Believe me Aumadeus... you don't want to know..." Zaber turned and walked out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:19 am
Ermak Lorde
"Ah... alright then." Vaizel proclaimed reluctantly, he was really making a cake of himself he realized, Bowing slightly to the intruiging young lady before him, "I guess I'll see you again? Until next time." With as much elegance as he could muster in his grotesquely disfigured form he turned and strode rather noisily away. Wincing at every "thunk-crrrruunchhkk . . . tup" as he walked. He meandered notably into the 7th Heaven, where he was greeted with an unusual sight. Yuffie was brangling with a dark cloaked figure, now the braggling, coming from the volitile Kusiragi was not in itself unusual. What caught Vaizel's eye was the silver-haired black-garbed form of Shinrei. His eyes narrowed dangerously, He recognized that man from the confrontation at the Water Supply. Walking with measured care so as not to shred the floor of the bar, Vai approached Vincent. "Do you know this man?" He asked in an undertone as he sat down for a drink, "I saw him earlier today, associating with Shinra and Remnants alike." The Cyborg muttered under his breath.

Kadaj sat quietly on a small rise overlooking Midgar, he came here often, the position offered an excellent veiw. Things were going according to plan despite the disobedience from a certain Sister... Loz and Yazou were busy elsewhere, however Kadaj was more than aware of the continuous messages left by Sofia Imouto-san. Flipping open his cell-phone after listening to the most recent of these 'urgent' messages he decided to take matters into his own hands. "Sofia, Don't worry about Sabel-nee right now, Mother has more important missions for us, I want you to help us collect the children." He explained gently, "I will deal with Sabel, do not worry yourself about her." He then hung the phone up, what to do with Sabel... A smile spread slowly across his face, and with the raising of one hand power flared visably about his person, creating a noticable pull to one of Sabel's sensitivities, She would prove useful yet...

Sofia listens to the message and nods, she heads out ready to collect the children. "Where is Yazou?" Her eyes move about the crowd, she has gathered at least about ten children who seem very close to death, one she has to carry. "Don't worry, soon, you will be well enough to run," her eyes are still searching.  

AkaneAme

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kanna Moto

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:23 am
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:10 am

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:05 pm
As Zaber walked out of the hospital, he felt like he was being watched. He spun around, just in time to see a silver set of spikes plumeting towards his nose. He dodged his head to the side, and his sword was out in a flash, right in front of his attacker's face.
"You haven't changed much..." muttered the man with spiky blue hair. The man wore black sunglasses, even in this night time. An earpiece in his ear also contained a microphone that ran down by his mouth.
"You look ridculous in a suit DMM." It was true, the man who he'd never once seen out of a monk robe looked pretty odd. "And that was in awful rude way to greet me after two years."
"Just like when we first met huh?"
"His it really been two years?"
"What bring's you to Midgar?"
"It's a long story, one I don't feel like discussing right now. Before tomorrow, but let's do something else right now... oh forget it... I'm a Turk now."
"Huh? I thought you hated Shinara?"
"I do. I... hold on..." DMM removed the earpiece and placed it in his pocket. "After we seperated, I went back to the monestary. A few days later, the Turks showed up... and they made me an offer I couldn't refuse. They used their technology to stop my transformations... and in return..."
"You worked for them."
"Zaber... I'm..."
"It's alright. As far as I know I'm not on Shina-ra's bad side or anything." He winked. "So what we're you thinking about doing exactly?"
"Well... let's see... I know you don't drink... party pooper... um... I think I see a remnant up on the ridge?"
"Picking fight's is monk like."
"I'm not a monk anymore, am I? Besides, we get bonuses for bringing down Remnants. Three months vacation in Costa De Sal for their leader... for two... care to go on a little bounty hunting run?"
"Sigh. Why not?" They nodded to eachother and both leapt into the air, Zaber's black and DMM's red wings leaving a mix of feathers on the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:16 pm

Kanna Moto

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:54 pm
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:58 pm
Ermak Lorde

Sabel barely managed to hide the temporary shock and pity she felt as she saw Vaizel's mangled leg. What happened to him? She wondered, he looked to be a fairly young, what horrors had he seen, to age him so prematurely. She almost followed him again, drawn by a powerful need to comfort him, when an even more powerful command. Ah...brother calls...I'm in deep... "Warrk!?" Kuroi vocalized, looking back and forth between the Direction Vai had left in and his rider. "You like him don't you?" Sabel noted as she mounted the large flightless bird's back. Sabel was perplexed, Kuroi had only ever shown any measure of affection towards anyone aside from herself except for Connie, and her dog Kuma, and only then after some initial stiffness. Never had she known he bird to so instantly take to someone like that. But with the after-echoes of Kadaaj's call still ringing about her head, Sabel had no time to stand still pondering the stranger she'd just met. Resolutely, she headed towards her certain punishment.  

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:17 pm
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:42 pm
"I didn't agree with the war anymore than you did, but I found a mission, whereas you abandoned us, got yourself exiled, or whatever it is you want to call it. Do you have any idea what you put us through? What you put me through?" Though she spoke of past hurts she betrayed no signs of her emotional turmoil. "You're dead to us, that's what father said..." With that she walked past him, into the room, heading towards the bar to talk with Tifa. It irked her that she still wouldn't let her drink at 18, not even when she really needed it, so she ordered a shake.  

The demon Angel
Crew

Kanna Moto

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:50 am
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games