Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Death to Shadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BOO or SIN?
  SIN will WIN!
  BOO will LOSE!
  I hate you...
  WTF??!? The Demon Llamas will destroy them both!!! RUN!!!
View Results

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:56 am
Rast skidded as he landed, brandishing his blade. "Damn..." He muttered. "How-" A loud roar sounded after Kargate hit the wall and a burst of black fire illuminated the room where Rast stood. For a brief moment he appeared to be concentrating, but when the fire subsided there was nothing but a black scorch mark on the ground. The Warlord turned with a smile. "One left."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:03 pm
Aitosai forcefully hid a smile. "I'll have you know, I still hate you all," she grumbled, walking down the hallway. Changing the subject, she said, "They'll probably have kept the prisoner in one of the high-security cells," Aitosai looked around.  

heartsXdespise

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:19 am
Amber just nodded. "Luna knows were the prisoner is. Soooo, we'll follow her." the elven girl stopped and knocked on the wall next to her. "Hold up guys! There is room behind here..."

Kargate molded out from the shadows behind the Warlord and winked. Way to damn smart for her good. Kargate though to himself. Were did she learn this stuff anyways?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:56 am
Luna smiles as she licks the blood from her sword then she looks at Amber before noding.She knew the persionor was there  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:06 pm
"Behind the wall? That's a new trick," Aitosai was pleased with the idea, and slightly put off that they'd found it so quickly. She had no idea it had been there.
"Maybe you need to find a switch or something to open it up?" she suggested, then shrugged. "Or... just break it down."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:22 pm
The Warlord turned, sending a nearby wooden desk reeling at Kargate with a massive strike of his claw.  

Yvansi

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:25 pm
Kargate dodged it adn melded back into the sadows of the walls and waited. "Rast, attack when you see fit please. ANd Mr. Happy, you need to take a chill pill..." he said as he jumped out and kicked the Warlord.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:22 pm
Luna rolls her eyes then presses the wall and a door opens"I used to live here child"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:51 am
The Warlord took the kick and chuckled. "Surely you didn't just watch your friend burst into flames, warrior?" He asked as he turned, bringing a spiked tail for Kargate's body.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:54 pm
Kargate grabbed thetail and held it firm. "No, i actaully didnt. I was to busy laughing at your ugliness. Is that how you became a warlord?" he asked mockingly. He skidded under the Warlord and swung the elven glaive at teh warlords head, but was parried by a claw.

Amber smiles. "And they didnt let you read the books. I got a couple anyways..." she smiled as she moved intot eh dark room and lit a small orb that illuminated the room.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:53 am
The Warlord allowed the blade to glance of his claw uselessly. He chuckled. "Warlordship has nothing to do with looks. I have killed the most humans out of the emporers subjects. I am the Warlord of death." He spat the same dark fire that had incinerated Rast at Kargate.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:36 pm
Kargate moved again and gripped the Elven Kings weapon and smiled. "Bad idea..." he launched himself right at the Warlord and drove his glaive into teh Shadows chest. He continued to try and push it deeper, grotting his teeth and hearing the Warlord's cries.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:40 pm
Luna walks into the hidden passageway  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:57 pm
Aitosai followed them, blinking and squinting in the faint light. It was dark here, as one would assume. She pressed her shoulder against the wall for comfort, so at least she knew where she was until her eyes could adjust to the darkness.  

heartsXdespise

Yvansi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:19 pm
The Warlord looks down with a grim smile. "You really are stupid." Having driven in the fatal blow, Kargate left himself fully open to the Warlord. Opening his jaws the Shadow tried to bite Kargate's head off, locking his teeth around the mans torso if he failed.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff