27%
 27%  [ 10 ]
No!
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Sepiroth will steal Christmas!
55%
 55%  [ 20 ]
Sepiroth will be lured under miseltoe by Kanna Moto!
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 36

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:25 am
Vaizel turned slightly at the sound of a new voice and gave Garm a vacant smile, "Welcome to hell... but you were just here right?" He blinked slowly before turning back to Saerenna, "Why did you come to Hell?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:13 pm
Thinking it would be best to just go along with Vaizel's delusions, Saerenna thought for a moment. Remembering the sound of a helicopter outside not long ago, it reminded her why she was stuck in this hospital. "I, uh... fell out of a helicopter." There were plenty of reasons for why she'd be in hell if she really died, but the Turk was not about to talk about those. Especially when one of those reasons was the person asking. Seeing that the man who left had seemingly come back, she realized that if something were to happen, she was once again outnumbered. The former scientist pulled out her cellphone and tried dialing. "Jenova," she cursed, "Still no reception..."  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:39 pm
Ermak Lorde
Vaizel turned slightly at the sound of a new voice and gave Garm a vacant smile, "Welcome to hell... but you were just here right?" He blinked slowly before turning back to Saerenna, "Why did you come to Hell?"

Garm's smile slipped a little. Brain damage eh.... and where in the world was Fenrir. He was a confused for a momment at Vaizel's delusion he had just been there... he'd been gone for hours. He was not of course firing all mental cylinders and for a momment forgot that Fenrir looked just like he did. "I wasn't just here..... in fact I was out there. This place rather feels like a heaven compared to that Holy forsaken blizzard," Garm fumed, cold, tired and out of humor with the world for a momment and wondering where Fenrir had disappeared to.

It gave him a little pause about the Turk being there, but she clearly had not recognized him yet. He decided not to mention he had just come by helicopter as well. He looked around for the JENOVA clone in vain. " Where is Dawn? I've promised Connie she'd be here," he asked no one in particular, but shot a shrewd glance in Saerenna's direction. If he recalled she was a former scientist on the JENOVA project.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:55 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
Fenrir's quarry halted up ahead. Even through the blizzard he could see she had drawn her sword. He stopped when he had come to a distance he could see and hear her clearly (that is as much as was possible in the howling wind). Even so he just caught her words as she demanded his reasons for following.

" Y-Y-you'll f-f-freeze to d-death out here," he managed through chattering teeth. " C-couldn't let th-that happen. C-come back t-to the h-hos-hospital."

She paused considering his words and state. Her cloak warmed her well enough and her injuries had greatly healed in the way her Jenova-enhanced body did. The GeoStigma fit she'd had earlier was only a dull ache of a memory now. She was fine, and getting better, the Remnant's hidden safehouse was close. However her pursuer hadn't had the presence of mind to garb himself in warmer clothing before trouping after her. She bit her lip in uncertainty. "If anyone is going to freeze its you..." She called as he came closer. In fact he looked quite liable to collapse at any moment. By now they were some distance from the hospital, and he wouldn't make it back. "Kadaj is going to kill me." she muttered under her breath. "We've come to far to go back now...Follow me..." She allowed.

OOC: Kadaj is *quite* going to throttle her I'm sure, plus they'll need a new hideout in Edge.  

KiyaraSabel

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:00 pm
furry1337otaku
Eskevar Fire Cross
Fenrir's quarry halted up ahead. Even through the blizzard he could see she had drawn her sword. He stopped when he had come to a distance he could see and hear her clearly (that is as much as was possible in the howling wind). Even so he just caught her words as she demanded his reasons for following.

" Y-Y-you'll f-f-freeze to d-death out here," he managed through chattering teeth. " C-couldn't let th-that happen. C-come back t-to the h-hos-hospital."

She paused considering his words and state. Her cloak warmed her well enough and her injuries had greatly healed in the way her Jenova-enhanced body did. The GeoStigma fit she'd had earlier was only a dull ache of a memory now. She was fine, and getting better, the Remnant's hidden safehouse was close. However her pursuer hadn't had the presence of mind to garb himself in warmer clothing before trouping after her. She bit her lip in uncertainty. "If anyone is going to freeze its you..." She called as he came closer. In fact he looked quite liable to collapse at any moment. By now they were some distance from the hospital, and he wouldn't make it back. "Kadaj is going to kill me." she muttered under her breath. "We've come to far to go back now...Follow me..." She allowed.

OOC: Kadaj is *quite* going to throttle her I'm sure, plus they'll need a new hideout in Edge.

Fenrir managed to nodd agreeably. He was suprised to see that she was unphased by the biting wind. He was used to northern winters but this blizzard was something else. He cursed himself for not bringing a thicker coat as he followed her through the howling wind. He forced from his mind the nagging question of where exactly she was taking him and focused on putting one foot in front of the other.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:34 pm
"We're here." She said stopping abruptly. "If anyone asks you have Geostigma and the sores are in an unmentionable place." She added in an undertone, before knocking a complex code on the door. A latch slid open and a pair of phopohrescent green cat-like eyes regarded the two suspiciously. "It's Sabel, I found this one half dead in an alley." She leaned in closer to whisper. "He had a fit in a bar and they threw him into the snow. His ladyfriend has already kicked him out of their place so there's nowhere else he can go." The eyes regarded Fenrir with a pitying look and then the latch slid closed and the door opened to admit them to a dank loft. There were a number of people around most suffering desperately of Geostigma, but a few like Sabel and the door-guard had the same green eyes and silvered hair to different degrees. Despite the hodgepodge color of Sabels hair, her's was easily the strongest marked in the room.

"You can sleep here tonight, but if you ever return, I will have to kill you or it's my head." She whispered to Fenrir as she led him to an empty space on the floor with a tattered rag of a blanket. Next to it a young boy was moaning in his sleep. Sabel regarded the child softly and knelt to stroke his hair. "It's okay, Mother will help you..." She whispered, the child settled some, but was clearly in the last stages of Geostigma, and likely wouldn't survive until morning. Then she stood up. "I have places to go." She added tersely and went to the upper stories of the loft."

"I thought you were going to be visiting with some family?"

Sabel smiled bitterly and exposed the still healing gunshot wound on her shoulder. The other man grimaced. "See that the new guy doesn't stick around long in the morning. I don't trust him to rally with our cause. At the same time, I couldn't leave him to freeze to death." She said with a shrug. "I'm going to hit the hay and call Yazou in the morning to see how plans are going."

"Where's your bird at? I was just feeling hungry." He teased casually.

"Around." Sabel said with a vague sweeping motion. "I'm sure he's found a warmer place to stay for the night." With that she climbed the last few steps to the highest loft and dropped into her bed. Before she could finish removing her boots she was asleep.

OOC: Just random NPC remnants not even quite powerful enough to fight. Sabel is probably the highest in command there at present. But ph34r if Yazou Loz or Kadaj are to check in during the night. ninja

Kuroi sprang out of the helicopter and into the lobby of the hospital hardly before anyone had the chance to register his presence. Once located, he backed into an easily defensible corner and asserted his plans to stay there.  

KiyaraSabel

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:45 pm
Fenrir was cold enough to be able to play along with the line of someone suffering desperately from geostigma. He couldn't even manage an acknowledgment to her whispered commands. He sank down wearily next to the boy she had indicated. It was warmer in here, but he still shivered.

He looked around at the moaning suffers of geostigma. There was no sign of the stronger remnants, the ones that posed a threat. He had never seen so many wretched suffers of the disease..... or worse cases. He shudered, so this was the inward battle the planet against JENOVA played out in the bodies of innocents. He hunched against the wall, wondering if Garm was all right.

Warmth soaked through his body and he began to nodd off. He was unaware that he gradually began to uncurl leaving his long legs in a pathway. He was startled out of his doze when someone tripped over his legs. He looked up drozily. A keen-eyed silver haired man stood in front of him cursing.

" JENOVA take it all!" he swore, " Watch where you put your feet." In a beat he had realized Fenrir was unfamiliar. " Where are you from?" he asked his slitted eyes narrowing in suspicion. " I've never seen you before"

Fenrir tried frantically to remember Sabel's story but his reccollection was to foggy. Growing inpatient the man picked him up by his collar and rammed him against the wall. " Who are you?" he demanded. " I don't see any geostigma and you are far from being one of us," he raged.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:01 pm
Saerenna
Thinking it would be best to just go along with Vaizel's delusions, Saerenna thought for a moment. Remembering the sound of a helicopter outside not long ago, it reminded her why she was stuck in this hospital. "I, uh... fell out of a helicopter." There were plenty of reasons for why she'd be in hell if she really died, but the Turk was not about to talk about those. Especially when one of those reasons was the person asking. Seeing that the man who left had seemingly come back, she realized that if something were to happen, she was once again outnumbered. The former scientist pulled out her cellphone and tried dialing. "Jenova," she cursed, "Still no reception..."

Vaizel watched her quietly his face still calmly neutral... bit by bit his rational mind was returning, but he still couldn't find any significance to the young woman. "Do you need help?..." He asked after a moment, the whole subject of 'hell' escaped him. "I can take you from here... do you ...." He couldn't think past that... where would she want to go? where were they now? it tugged at the edges of his concious mind but whisked away before he could grasp the concepts properly.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:58 pm
Sabel tossed and turned in bed, muttering strange half-phrases in her sleep. Her dream was a strange one, dark and ominous but at the same time utterly ridiculous.

"Mistriss, you have been chosen by our prophecy. You shall head our armies, and show the humans the errors of their ways." Kuroi informed her bowing his head seriously. A whole hoarde of Chocobos stood arrayed as far as her eye could see. "We shall capture and detain the humans of your choice, and they will be spared from the wrath of the Chocbos." Sabel blinked. "Hmmm... who shall I save... well Connie of course... but I'm not sure if there's anyone else of consequence to me." She stated coldly, her brow furrowed as she tried to wrack her brain for any she felt kinship towards. "We have saved your mate for you already, we can't kill off all the humans. your opposable thumbs are of use." As Sabel looked up to see who Kuroi was indicating she let out a gasp and...

Then she was awake. Heavy footfalls on the stairwell, She noted and they did not sound happy. Sabel gulped.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:41 pm
Ermak Lorde
Vaizel watched her quietly his face still calmly neutral... bit by bit his rational mind was returning, but he still couldn't find any significance to the young woman. "Do you need help?..." He asked after a moment, the whole subject of 'hell' escaped him. "I can take you from here... do you ...." He couldn't think past that... where would she want to go? where were they now? it tugged at the edges of his concious mind but whisked away before he could grasp the concepts properly.

"Uh...er... No, that's alright. There's really no chance of going anywhere in this weather anyway." Saerenna replied nervously, detecting the fact that Vaizel's brain seemed to be warming up and she again looked around fruitlessly for a way to get out of there. Finally the former scientist realized that if she couldn't escape out of the hospital, she'd just have to find a way to escape inside it. "It looks like this will be a long night, so I'll just, uh... go see if they have a room for me here." she said, starting to slowly walk away, her pace getting faster with each step.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:02 pm
furry1337otaku
Sabel tossed and turned in bed, muttering strange half-phrases in her sleep. Her dream was a strange one, dark and ominous but at the same time utterly ridiculous.

"Mistriss, you have been chosen by our prophecy. You shall head our armies, and show the humans the errors of their ways." Kuroi informed her bowing his head seriously. A whole hoarde of Chocobos stood arrayed as far as her eye could see. "We shall capture and detain the humans of your choice, and they will be spared from the wrath of the Chocbos." Sabel blinked. "Hmmm... who shall I save... well Connie of course... but I'm not sure if there's anyone else of consequence to me." She stated coldly, her brow furrowed as she tried to wrack her brain for any she felt kinship towards. "We have saved your mate for you already, we can't kill off all the humans. your opposable thumbs are of use." As Sabel looked up to see who Kuroi was indicating she let out a gasp and...

Then she was awake. Heavy footfalls on the stairwell, She noted and they did not sound happy. Sabel gulped.

An irate *insert name of suitable remnant here* burst into the room where Sabel had quietly fallen asleep. He dragged Fenrir behind him, who had remembered his supposed story was protesting with moans as he expertly mimiced one suffering from the dread geostigma. Unfortunately the Remnant was not buying it.

" You were to watch over the base," he raged curtly as he threw Fenrir to the rickety floor. Fenrir chose to lie still moaning, he had a pretty good idea the gig was up, and he wasn't certain Sabel would risk her neck to protect him so he thought it better to make himself as unthreatening as possible. "Just what is that? He's not one of us, and I don't care how much he moans he's no geostigma case. Since when have we allowed Shinra dogs or Avalanche slime in our strongholds?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:38 am
Eskevar Fire Cross

An irate *insert name of suitable remnant here* burst into the room where Sabel had quietly fallen asleep. He dragged Fenrir behind him, who had remembered his supposed story was protesting with moans as he expertly mimiced one suffering from the dread geostigma. Unfortunately the Remnant was not buying it.

" You were to watch over the base," he raged curtly as he threw Fenrir to the rickety floor. Fenrir chose to lie still moaning, he had a pretty good idea the gig was up, and he wasn't certain Sabel would risk her neck to protect him so he thought it better to make himself as unthreatening as possible. "Just what is that? He's not one of us, and I don't care how much he moans he's no geostigma case. Since when have we allowed Shinra dogs or Avalanche slime in our strongholds?"

Kyle had barely started his rant when suddenly a shreik rang out behind him, a small silver-haired figure launched itself into the room slamming the door behind all of them and plastering himself against it's wooden surface. "He's right behind me!" the remnant youth squeeked, "He'll be here any moment! Don't let him in!" This particular boy was actually well known among the unfortunate masses, though he hadn't been present the night before when Fenrir had arrived, his hair was almost completely silver, except for a tiny spattering of blonde here and there. His eyes glowed in the darkened room. Despite his obvious progression of remnant-hood, no one defered to the deranged youth... he suffered terribly from Scitzophrenia, and saw people that simply didn't exist! That combined with a rather advanced case of paranoia tended to make other remnant's generally avoid or ignore him. The boy sat for several moments, gasping for breath before his head shot up like he'd heard a noise, he turned and cracked the door open to peer in terror into the hallway beyond, His eyes widened and he gasped, letting the door ease open further as he dove onto Fenrir, "NO!! NO!!! DON'T SHOOT HIM!!" The boy screamed wrapping his arms and legs in a death grip around the unfortunate Ex-Turk. He continued to wail in defense of the blonde twin, arguing at a particular empty spot in mid-air.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:51 am
Sabel looked from the newcomer to the older remnant and back to Fenrir. In a manner of surprisingly quick thinking for someone so rudely and abruptly awakened, Sabel muttered. "What are you talking about? I spent last night in the hospital from a gunshot wound, and my chocobo ran off." She grumbled. She gestured to the youth scrambling around and grasping Fenrir. "Would you get those two out of here, I'm trying to sleep." Yawning to emphasize her point she gestured to the paranoid delusional youth and muttered. "He prolly brought him here, and frankly I feel sorry for the poor sap if that's the case." Stretching a bit only to wince at her still healing shoulder, she sank back into bed and rolled over to face away from the commotion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:26 pm
Fenrir did not observe the youth screeching into the stronghold from his prone position. The youth hit him and he woofed as air was forcibly expelled from his lungs. He chose to ignore the ranting youth intent on what Sabel would do. He was not surprised as she casually shifted the blame for her presence to the youth.

The wrathful remnant looked in distaste at the youth protecting Fenrir. He sneered and snarled at the youth, " Get him out of here. If he is still here when I return I will not be so merciful." With that he thundered away. Fenrir waited until the footsteps receded fully before picking himself up from the filthy floor, a difficult proposition as the kid was hindering his motion.

" Leave off kid," he growled, trying to extricate himself. He felt he had already overstayed his welcome, and from the sound of the wind the storm seemed to have died down slightly. He managed to get himself upright, the boy still clinging. He nodded awkwardly towards Sabel. " I'm out of here. Thanks... I mean for not letting me freeze." " KID WOULD YOU LET GO!" he complained to his cling-on.

Eskevar Fire Cross

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:35 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
" I'm out of here. Thanks... I mean for not letting me freeze."

She grunted slightly in response, apparently still intent on trying to catch some extra sleep out of the cold morning. Then, she sat up quickly and whilred back around chewing her lip thoughtfully. "Wait...would..." She looked around evasively. "T-tell..." She shoved her hands into her pockets and rummaged around before pulling out a scrap of paper and a stub of a pencil. She scribbled something down and then crumpled it up. "Give this... to Vai..." She muttered, blushing furiously and looking anywhere but at Fenrir, holding out the note, which upon reading would divulge a time, a place, and a phone number. "Oh, and remember if you tell ANYONE about this place or ever return, I will not hestiate to kill you where you stand." She added, her eyes turning coldly green and her entire demeanor changing from the soft, unsure girl he'd glimpsed a moment ago to the ruthless cold blooded killer she was now.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff