Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Neko High (plz post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raito sakamaki

Ice-Cold Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:52 pm
slowly wakes up ; gets bored then starts to draw some pictures for manga club  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:15 pm
Madam Exorcist
Momo found Hunter out in the hallway smoking. She sighed "You know that's really bad for your lungs." she told him as she grabbed his free hand and lead him to the next class. "How was the principles office?" she asked looking over her shoulder to look at him.
Hunter said " i don't care if ther ebad for me. it takes my mind off of stuff. Oh and the principle was actualy a friend of my dad's back in the day so i only got a detention as punishment."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

raito sakamaki

Ice-Cold Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:18 pm
looks up to find no one in class " oh snap i'll be late for kenpo!!" runs to the kenpo room wen she forgets her backpack nd stuff in class " oh man now i'm seriuosly gonna be late for kenpo" starts to run back to class  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:41 pm
Momo smiled lightly "Only?" she sighed as they approached the next class.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:55 pm
Hunter said "hey i could have gotten two detention's." he smiled as he walked into the next class. He found himself glad that this class was art.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:02 pm
Momo laughed softly "That's true." she said with a smile as she walked in with him  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:19 pm
Hunter saw that they were late. everyone was already at an isele painting. Hunter handed the teacher a note from the principal so he wouldn't be given another detention for being late.

The teacher said "find an open isele and paint something that makes you feel happy."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:28 pm
Momo found an open Isele and looked at the blank page "Something that makes you feel happy?" she muttered thinking  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:41 pm
Hunter found and isele and sat down. he closed his eye's and relaxed. His hands grabbed two paintbruses and quickly began to move over the paper. while his eye's were closed he picture the person who made him happy whitch was ofcourse 'Momo'. When he put the brushes away he looked at the paper and saw the almost life like painting of Momo.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:16 pm
*leaves samantha*  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:44 pm
Reiba stood at the back of the art class, painting on the canvas. She wasn't sure what to paint, but she just painted anyway. When she finished, she saw that it was her home town, and she angrily threw the canvas on the ground. Something that makes you happy? I just drew the thing that haunts my nightmares.
"Reiba-san... Please don't do that. If you want another canvas, there's one in the back." The teacher pointed.
"Gomen, Sensei." Reiba muttered, walking over to the back to grab another canvas.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:29 pm
Momo thought for a moment she wasn't really an artist but tried her best. She drew a picture of her class, in chibi form, all happy and smiling. That was her 'ideal' class. But that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

raito sakamaki

Ice-Cold Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:20 pm
grabs her stuff nd looks at her watch "oh well i missed kenpo might as well turn in for the day" goes back to room nd thinks "i havent rlly been payin attention to wats goin on around me... i mean i havent even said hi to any of my classmates heck i havent even made any friends since freshman year! i guess i could start tomorrow. y am i so tired today im never dis tired! oh well" dozes off  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:46 pm
Seiko sighed and she noticed that the neko boy left."Finally."She leaned against the wall. Seiko scratched her head in boredom."Stupid school."  

Blind Anbu

raito sakamaki

Ice-Cold Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:57 pm
wakes up "meh i cant go to sleep might as well start my plan originally for yesterday for today ugh." gets out of bed and fixes hair nd clothes then walks outside doesnt c anybody. "meh i guess i will just go to my sanctuary.....the rooftop looking ovr the whole school! ^_^" starts to climb the stairs to the rooftop. makes it to the top nd finds a comfy seat at the edge. "ahhhhhhh the wind is so nice this afternoon ^_^, lets c if i can c anybody from up here " starts to look down to the ground to find people.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games