Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The World of Darth [ON HOLD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:31 am
"No it's not this, I don't think anything will go wrong, but something just doesn't feel right." He said. "Like a sixth sense type of thing, something feels out of place, other than me." He said. "But if you could, I would like it if you hurried." He more asked than demanded. He was sure it wasn't something to worry about now.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:33 pm
((>.> we could say.... that Angeles is colorblind! Yeah....))

Angeles wandered around the hospital, probably not getting anywhere because she was not asking for directions. She stopped and looked out the window as the sun was setting and slowly felt her strength return to her, and then the voices of all the people within the hospital came flooding into her mind.

She turned and began trying to retrace her steps back to the vampire girl, but after several minutes realized that she was lost. finally she turned and opened the door to find the doctor she had originally been looking for, and a werewolf. She tilted her head at the werewolf before looking at the doctor and saying, "I'm afraid I'm lost, could you lead me back to the child?"  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Alus Shar Plynnil

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:02 pm
Saeven cursed mentally. Leave it to Louis to arrive right on time. He stayed in a corner silently watching; praying that his cousins had not come any closer to the meeting place. Praying that his cousins had taken his story and that they would wait until he arrived. His ears perked at the mention of Kageko. He had noticed the smell of the girl when he had entered, but the scent was no longer there with the arrival of the others and she was nowhere to be found.

"It seems our dear Saeven was having a party with some friends of his not too far..." His eyes widened slightly at Emilia's words, his eyes flashing almost with fear as she continued. "I am sure she could not resist investigate the place..."

Saeven knew what the older vampire would say before he said it and was out the door before the last syllable left the man's lips. The trees flashed by at a blinding speed as with the setting of the sun, his powers strengthened. He met up with the girl about half way back to the meeting place. He doubted she saw him with how preoccupied her mind was and he came up from behind her placing an iron grip on her shoulder and pulling her away from the path that would lead them directly to the meeting place. "Let's take a walk," he murmured quietly. "You will tell no one about this." He continued as they walked, his fingers tightly wound around her upper arm; there was no way she could pry his fingers off.

Obviously beneath his quiet demeanor was a hidden strength. A hidden anger. "You will forget about all you think you know about what I have done tonight. No one is to know so you'd best put it out of your mind right now." As they walked his barriers had dropped slightly and with the skin contact it was easy for Kageko to pick up on his aura. A mixture of fear, confusion and, most of all, anger. "You will speak of this to no one. Not even Louis. I will inform him later tonight."

Through all of this he had not once looked at the girl, his eyes constantly roving the trees, but now he turned her to face him, his hands on her shoulders keeping her in place. His eyes burned into hers, a scorching heat emanated from him. "Do you understand me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Mr Neverar*

Erik looked at the vampire. "You must be the dangerous one." He said, remebering sensing something for a while. Thank you preternatural danger sense. He smirked. He wasn't expecting her to be what had him cautioned. In fact, he expected somebody maybe bigger than him. He didn't say anymore, but went to humming a tune, thankful sunlight lasted a little while longer. He hummed the song to himself, it'd been his favorite during his time as a human, but that was a while ago.

"Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power."

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:17 pm
Kageko felt a sudden grip on her arm as she tried to figure out her course of action. Jerked off the path, she instinctively unsheathed her kunai and did a quick scan of the auras in the area, only to notice Saeven's energy. Unable to fight against the vampire's grip, she could do nothing but follow and listen, kunai still out of course. However, she could, and did, take advantage of his anger to read his aura more fully,

As he finally turned to face her, the vampire would see a face of fear and bewilderment. Uttering a shocked, "O-okay...," Kageko seemed to shrink from the vampire's eyes. His request really hadn't changed her plans, even before her thoughts had been interrupted, the girl was already planning on trying to keep what she knew hidden. Kageko thought to herself as she continued to look frightened.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:30 pm
Saeven released the girl suddenly, stopped in his tracks. The girl was frightened, as she should be. But frightened by his own hands, by his own words and actions. He stepped back from Kageko, letting out a deep breath he hadn't known he'd been holding. He found the nearest tree and leaned against it tiredly. "I am sorry, Kageko. But I cannot have anyone finding out. It is imperative to everything."

He raised his hands to his temples, rubbing gently, trying to rid himself of the headache that was quickly approaching. He stood straight swiftly, taking her by the arm once again, though gently this time. "You can sheathe that now, there is no danger." His walls were back in place, no emotion or anything leaking out from them. "Anyway, Louis sent me to collect you. You are making a habit of being late, aren't you?"  

Alus Shar Plynnil

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:56 pm
Kageko sheathed the kunai and let out a sigh herself. She simply nodded quietly. Not wanting to reveal herself by speaking too much, the girl simply muttered quietly, "Yeah, I guess I am. We should go back." Now that she had already decided not to reveal anything, Kageko's mind had already jumped forwards to the meeting, the face she was going to have when she got in, what her excuse was going to be, and how to avoid thinking about her new discovery. Of course, she was also extremely careful to not break what she was doing at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:57 am
As the human and vampire stepped it, Emilia smirked:
"Had a nice walk?!"
Her eyes were locked on the two.
"well at least let's hope that your trip was useful. What did you find?" asked the werewolf with a casual tone and a bright fake smile, staring at the child for a moment.
She crossed her arms and waited.
Even Louis looked at the girl and at Saeven to wait for an answer.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:12 pm
Kageko flinched a little out of fear, and shivered at the smile. If there was any one member in the Unit she was the most afraid of, it was the female werewolf that had just spoken to her. Even the leader of the Unit seemed less scarier than her. From what Kageko had experienced, Emilia was not only one of the top fighters, but also one of the first people to get angry. At least, that was the only side of Emilia that the new member had seen.

"N-not much," Kageko responed after a moment of silence where she seemed to be pulling together the courage to speak, "Vampires don't exactly have a lot of energy during the day, so they release proportionally less energy than during the night. Not to mention, as time passes the energy left behind begins to fade away. There wasn't much I could analyze while I was there. I mean, I could probably recognize their auras if I ever met them but… there's not much I can say."

Every word she had said was a truth. Albeit, a tricky truth but none of it was a direct lie. She had only been able to work with a little of the leftover energy and all of her facts were true. Even the part about how she couldn't say anything was true. If she did, she had the feeling that Saeven would be at her neck in no time, and it was never a good thing to anger a vampire during the night. Of course, it also wasn't wise to anger a werewolf during the night either but… the vampire was currently closer and seemed to be a bigger threat.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:27 am
"Useless..." she sighed Emilia but she did not question further the kid. Why on earth did we let her join the team?! she mentally wondered.

Louis raised an eyebrow at Saeven but did not inquire any further.
"Well so anyone found out anything about what happened at the funeral?" asked the leader, looking at the Unit.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Alus Shar Plynnil

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:01 pm

Saeven quickly distanced himself from Kageko and the others. He kept a close watch on the proceedings. One eye was kept on the windows, one on the ever present shadows, and both on the people in the room. He stood in the darkest patch of the aforementioned shadows and remained silent. In that patch of darkness, a rat came close to his heel and nipped at him. He reached down and picked up the rodent. It squeaked quietly at him and he listened quietly. On account of his second form being a rat, he understood the meaning behind the rat's squeaks.

There was nothing out of the ordinary outside, not vampires, such as any vampires his cousins would send after him to keep a watch on him. He reached into a pocket and gave the rat a few crumbs then sent it on it's way. The rat often visited him with periodic updates about the surroundings, normally coming at just the time he needed it most. His cousins obviously weren't worried about him so that was a good sign, Kageko was scared shitless he would make good on his promise (which he would) if she said anything. During this time, he did some thinking, trying to figure out how much time he would have to tell Louis what had happened. His cousins were not the patient type.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:21 pm
Kageko quietly went to her usual position in the meetings, somewhere in the back of the crowd and as far away from Emilia as possible. She also took note to not be close to Saeven either for at least this meeting. Not having an answer to Louis's question, the girl quietly watched the proceedings, wondering if any of the others had found anything new.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

MacPere
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:11 am
Rolias raised his brows to the vampire and nodded with a sigh, calmly stitching the wound back up after finding nothing too wrong with it. "Mm... I'm sorry about your wound Mr. Neverar, but I found nothing particularly queer about it. I haven't a clue why it seems to burn."

Dressing the injury and asking a nurse to take the tools back, he washed his hands and lead the vampire back out, down a few winding corridors and to the girl's door.

(I will be gone from the beginning/middle of April up until the end of June due to exams, so Rolias can either be inactive or, if it bothers everyone that much, someone can kill him off. I apologise for my terrible updates.)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Mr Neverar*

Erik shrugged. "If you found nothing, then you have no reason to apolgize." Erik nodded and pretty much left. He was finally outside again, and it ffelt great. He looked at the silver tip of his weapon. "And I'm surprised I've never cut myself with this." He said, walking down the street again. He climbed up onto the building and took a quick scan around. "I almost never get a chance to simply relax...oh yes, I have to get back home." He remembered. He just wanted to walk there and relax as much as he could, but remembered once again, relaxation wasn't something he'd get much of. He forced his body to morph into a wolf and once again, he sped off.

"Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power."

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:32 pm
((He'll be made and NPC until your return))

Angeles nodded and smiled at the doctor, but noted the wolf as he spoke to her and she looked at him solemnly before almost glowering but did not make a move. The Lycans were the Unit's job to take care of, not hers. She followed the doctor to the child's room and tanked him as he left. She wandered over to the child and sat down beside the bed as she began to awaken.

Angeles smiled affectionately and said to her, "hello there."

The girl blinked and tilted her head and Angeles continued, "my name is Angeles Valentine, I'm a telepath, and I was just wondering if you would allow me to search through your memories to see if I can find out who had hurt you, would that be alright?"

The girl was silent for a moment before nodding. Angeles smiled in thanks then closed her eyes and began her work.  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games