Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Monster Hunter-100 years (Remake, now accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durban59-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:17 pm
Anaheim was full aware of the fact that Aura was sleeping in his hammock as well, but he just ignored that fact all-together and took the food that was offered by Keesa. "So, next time you want to share my bed, just ask next time, all right?" He asked as he continued to eat on the meal that was offered. Kota pulled out a map while eating up his breakfas as well, marking off specific points where the Hypnokatrice would be sighted.

Ostrava, in the meanwhile, was within the guild hall. He took a look at the contracts, a little disgusted that such people were greedily castingt away various creatures just because they interfered with "business". "Hmmp, the nerve of some people." However, it was better to be smitten by the hand of one who cared then one who enjoyed the slaughter, so he continued his search.

((Nope. PS3. Next off, God of War 3!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:40 pm
Tigris enters the gathering hall, lots of hunters are going though papers. "Wow this place is sure busy today," she said with a annoyed look on her face. She then looked though some hunting quests and read some in her mind. "Hum... hunting quest desert. Kill pack of Genpry( Genpry materials needed.) Maybe, hum.... mountains, kill unwanted Bulldrome, Nope. Ah..... jungle, kill Kut-ku. ( It has been attacking travelers.) All right, that's the one for me!" Tigris then takes the Kut-ku contract and buys some sonic bombs, at the gathering hall store. She then heads to the stables to get Jun. Kie is sitting next to Jun's stable and jumps up when she sees Tigris coming. "Look who came at the right time, I was about to head out for a hunting quest," Tigris said looking at Kie. Kie then jumps up and down with excitement. Tigris then takes off Jun's chains, and gets him ready for the hunt. Tigris then jumps up on Jun and heads out for the Jungle, with Kie riding on Jun's tail.  

the sweet tigris

Gallant Hunter

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:50 am
((Sucks for you, there is this arcade game- Castle Crashers. Pure genius..lol))

Aura turned around face as red as an apple throwing the fruit that she had in her bowl at him while yelling, "That is completely improper to sleep with a maiden who isn't married! If you wanted your bed back you should have woken me instead of crawling in like a.. a.. lecher who creeps in the night!" She stomped off towards where she had left her gear and started preparing it, not once losing the shade of red on her face. It was quite clear that she was very flustered over the whole fact of what he had done, even more so now that she knew he had done it knowingly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:28 am
Myia got to her feet and gather up her items. Strapping her hammer to her back, and heading back to town. She walked through glad it was early morning. Making her way to the guild, she started to hum. Once at the guild she started to search through the conracts. "Boring. Weak." She started to say as she searched through them. She finally picked one that dealed with some kind of water monster that was killing off people at the local river. "This one." She sighed up.  

Nex Remeo

Durban59-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:27 pm
Anaheim just took the hits, and shrugged them off. "Call it what you like, but ti was you who slept in my bed." He told himself as he looked over the map along with Kota, finishing off his breakfast. "Ok, that will do it. Everyone, it's time to head out! Get what you need, and let's meet up!" He told the crew as he strapped his blade onto his back.

((This week is Darksiders sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:39 pm
[[ placeholder... ]]  

Queen Mother of the West

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:41 pm
Aura was so frustrated and flustered with what he said, that though it seemed impossible, she turned a shade redder. Though when he said it was time to head out, she switched gears and was in hunter mode as though it was as simple as turning on a switch it was rather an impressive trait she had, though after hunting she would return to her argument as though there were nothing inbetween, that is, unless she was distracted..
Once the group was assembled, she said, "What's the plan..?"

((This week tests, more tests and essays.. and then more essays.. T-T; ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:01 pm
User Image  

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

Durban59-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:09 pm
Keeping the map unfurled, Anaheim pointed out various areas on the map. "We can be certain that there are certain points where it'll stop to feed. We have a few people set up traps at these areas. Should anything go awry, we can target it and follow it back to it's lair." He told Aura, forgetting the incident already.

Ostrava, in the meanwhile, kept to himself, and decided to take up a contract himself. Thew contract could be done solo, but teamwork could be applied. A Dyuragaua was seen in old ruins nearby, and a high-paying contractor wanted one of the eggs. "Just as long as the beast itself won't be harmed." He told himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:08 pm
((I'm pulling out of the RP if I havent been already target of an unfortunate accident, I'm getting a bit too much on my plate in RL to keep up reliably. Have fun guys :3 ))  

KaiTenSatsuma

Queen Mother of the West

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:32 pm
[[ Aw, bye! We'll miss you! ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:39 pm
Dancey awoke the next morning, the last to get up. She rolled her makeshift bed and tucked it away. After she was done putting everything away she stretched and looked around. Klarth was nowhere to be seen. Still his mount was. It aproached her and nuzzled her hand with something. A note. She took it and read it. "Hey, everyone! I've got something here!" She read the note aloud to Anaheim, Aura and the rest.

Take care.

"It's from Klarth. That's all it says. He left us a small bag of medicine, too. I don't know what kind, though. Anaheim, do you think we can trust it?" She put it in her pack and looked up at Larry. "Well, boy, I guess you're with me now."

[[ I stoll Larry. I need something to ride anyway biggrin ]]  

Queen Mother of the West

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:29 am
Aura nodded with a slight smirk, "In other words if all else fails my arrow shouldn't." She hadn't forgotten about the incident, but she was able to put her feelings aside for the hunt.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:15 pm
"Exactly." He told Aura he Anaheim stood up and adjusted the straps on his blade to make sure they stayed on just right. "All right, let's move out! Kota, get ready to scout ahead!" He told his partner, who was already by his side and began crawling through the grass ahead to get a vantage point for the team.  

Durban59-

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces