Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Story Tail of Ruuna Ame school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think we should do the event soul sociaty?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:26 am
Rogu began to munch on the food like a starving animal, not really thinking of leaving any for shini-chan as he ate. This is too good. As he began to eat he remebered he was eatting with someone else. "Sorry it just looked and tasted too good"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:30 am
"Nah, that is akay. I am glad you like it." Nanao said. And really she was glad Rogu liked the food and decided that she would let him eat as much as he wishes to eat.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:48 am
Rogu grinned at her answer and began to eat again, he began to think what his brother was doing and what other teachers their were in the school. He brother couldnt be the only teacher after all. "Hey is thier any other teachers in this school that you know about?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:53 am
Hmm... If you mean besides your brother then there are two other teachers.
I guess one of them is Naoto´s home room teacher." Nanao answered. "But I do not know much about either of them. Both of them seem to be pretty new here." she added.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:01 am
Rogu thought about this for a while, what could the other teachers be like, and will they put his brother into his place already. He laughed at that thought. As he thought this he began to fall asleep near shini-chans leg and went into slumber.

((i having my tea so rogu is sleeping for a while))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:06 am
OOC

Kay

IC

Nanao realized that Rogu fell asleep and let him lay near her leg and just watched him smiling. Oh, I did not know that he looks like an angel when he is asleep. I better do not disturb him. she thought amusedly. and lay down into the grass too.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:37 am
Rogu began to wake up, and he noticed that shini-chan had also layed down, trying not to disturb her, not knowing if she had fallen asleep or not. He then began to move his head, which somehow went up onto her leg instead of away from her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:42 am
"Oh, you are awake." Nanao said and felt Rogu´s head on her leg but did not mention it with a word. Oh, I think he likes me. But I like him too. she thought to herself and smiled at him brightly letting his head rest on her leg.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:46 am
Rogu began to get up, a little surprised that they she still awake, once he got up he made a puring noise and streched, he stood up and pull her up as well, unsure of what he should be doing at the time. "what should we do now shini-chan?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:49 am
Nanao stood up with Rogu´s help and thought. "Hmm... I do not know. You can decide what we will do next." she answered. "Oh and thank you for helping me up." she added. Wow what a gentleman. she thought.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:01 pm
Rogu was unsure of what to do at the time and then he remebered what happened in the gym. He went over and picked up two branchs that layed own on the ground near a cherry blossom tree. He then passed one to her and spoke. "Shall we have a training match miss shini-chan?" He went into a defensive stance and smiled offering her the chance to attack first.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:06 pm
Nanao understood the hint and took the branch. "Okay, why not?" she said and attacked Rogu from behind. "Just look out." she told him as advice before attacking him. This may sound fun. she thought.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:12 pm
Rogu raised his hand with the branch in it behind the back of his head, blocking the surprise attack which she seemed to do, but the strike itself was strong and swift, if it was a blade he may not of been able to stop it in his current weaker state. "Nice attack, however." He pushed the branch back, going into a stabbing stance and thrusted the branch towards her throat.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:15 pm
"Oh, nice. But not enough." she said and blocked his branch just in time.

OOC.

Sorry got to go. See you tomorrow.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:38 am
((our rp story plot is very messy o_O))

"Who? Me?" Naoto look back and saw the cat guy. He wonder who the cat guy was talking to.

Youki is not very please with the cat's interruption. He quickly stand in front of Naoto, protect him. "Heh~? Cat ears? I heard Aku has his brother joining the junior year. So you must be it. But..." He said kinkly. "You're not as cute as your brother..." Youki stick close to the cat guy and their nose almost touching each other's. "If you're gonna touch my Naoto, you'll have to go through his teacher first." The darkness and demonic aura around him has been increase. Rogu is warned.

'My Naoto?' Naoto is kind of surprise being protected like that. But he doesn't really like being treated that way. "Sensei..." He out his hand on Youki sensei's shoulder. "Let him be." Then changing his sight to the cat guy. "Well, I like my identity to stay mystery. " He smile slightly to the cat guy before he pull Youki sensei away. "Uhm, we should go to class, sensei..."  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games