Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Risky_Popcorn

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:44 pm
|| Fun times, right Lyra? Man, I miss those days. When the guild was like, super actice, all the time? *Nostalgia!* We should have been able to do SOMETHING about those three years I put in before, but whatever.||

"So I couldn't decide what classes to take, so I took all of them. I just hope this doesn't backfire on me like last time." Miranda said with a sigh, and picked a comfy chair.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:18 pm
"I only took two classes, but boy did I want to take them all!! I was just scared that I wouldn't be able to keep up with the work. And I would hate to make us loose house points for being slack... I wish you the best of luck on all of your classes!"  

Arashi V6 Dream

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:14 am
"Careful Miranda. Don't forget that you lose house points if you don't keep up with all of your classes, as Ai mentioned. I'm not sure if that rule was in place when you were last here. Just don't forget to tell your Professors if you're going to be away for a short while and will miss assignments."

"That's probably quite smart to start out with only two, Ai. If you find it easy, you can always take more next term." Lyra smiles, and echoes Ai's last statement, "Best of luck to both of you!" biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:28 pm
Miranda smiled at Lyra and Ai. "Don't worry guys. I got this." She raised one fist in the air, triumphantly. xd "So I'm pretty sure we're gonna win the house cup this term." At that one, she broke out laughing. "Ok, maybe not. But I am keeping up with my classes so far." She sighed, and fell into a chair by the fire. "You know what would be really sweet though? If one of you would join charms with me, so I would have someone to practice with!"

||So I know it looks like I haven't been on in a while, but I have, I promise! I'm doing all the homework and everything!||

Risky_Popcorn

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:18 am
"I believe in you Miranda... I think. Unfortunately I haven't got time to take Charms. Sorry."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:19 am
"I wish I had the time to take Charms with you Miranda! I know we would have lots of fun! But I am such a slacker with home work." She giggles as she says this, kind of embarrassed.  

Arashi V6 Dream

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:39 pm
Lyra turns to Ai with a pretend look of shock upon her face. "But you're a Ravenclaw! How could you be a slacker with homework?" Lyra tries to keep a serious face but almost immediately fails. She giggles, and then smiles at Ai. "Only kidding. As long as you get it done eventually, that's fine. Most people procrastinate at least a bit. A love of learning doesn't necessarily mean a love of homework. Not in my case anyway."

"Speaking of homework..." Lyra turns back to Miranda. *poke* "Have you been keeping up with all of yours?"

EDIT: The October issue of the HM is up. Go read it!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:45 am
At first Ai looks embarrassed as Lyra begins to speak. But soon she is giggling with her.

"A love of learning definitely does not mean a love of homework! I would rather be deep into a book on spells that writing another paper!"

Arashi V6 Dream

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Megs784

7,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:32 pm
Alexis hurries into the room after her late sorting. "Hello?" she calls, wary.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:35 pm

Elisa looks at girl entering the common room and says: "Hi, what's you name?"

moony hare

6,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Megs784

7,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:38 pm
'I'm Alexis,' Alexis says. 'And who are you?'  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:55 pm

"I'm Elisa", she answers. "Nice to meet you! Are you new here?"

moony hare

6,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Megs784

7,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:13 pm
'Yes, I am,' Alexis answers. 'I was able to get into the late sorting. It's so amazing here!' She looks around the beautiful blue common room.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:36 pm
Miranda has finally had time to check into the common room, and notices we have some new students. "FIRSTIES! Hi guys! I don't get to the common room much, but I'm miranda. Nice to meet you." She says, smiling. "I feel a little bad about never being here, but hey. I've been remembering to do all my homework, so that's a start, right?" She laughs at herself. "Wow, I remind myself of a younger hermione. All I care about is my school work. But I suppose it'll pay off when I get to college, right?" She sighs. "I hope so....
Well, goodnight everyone! I hope tomorrow will be better than today was."

Risky_Popcorn

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100

Risky_Popcorn

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:32 pm
Miranda walks into the common room and plops down on a chair. "Oofda." ||Yes, I just said oofda. I'm from MN, gimme a break. xD|| She starts a fire and relaxes. she needs to. She just finished her charms and COMC homework, and is exausted. She looks around, and asks, to the general area, "Where is everyone? Did I scare you away last time I came in here? I'm sorry!"  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games