Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Pokemon Gijinka World Tournament Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which type of pokemon do you like best?
Water
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fire
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Thunder
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Ice
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Rock
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ground
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Psychic
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Flying
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ghost
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Other...
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:59 am
Aiden smiled as he watched Mimi capture Phee.Good thing too. I don't think I could have kept both of them in cages for long. Zip is a pain as it is.He turned his head around to face Zip as he changed course to the meeting building."You know you are being really noisy.I sure hope I won't have to put you to sleep so you'll stop pestering me.Oh, and thanks I'll keep that little statement in mind next time you need my help."He didn't like that she said that even though he knew she didn't mean it. He knew he was quiet most of the time but that was how he was and had to be. If he was as giddy and jumpy as she was then his power would rage out of control with his emotions. He always needed to keep his feelings under control otherwise he could hurt the people around him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:18 pm
Zip crinkled her nose. "Fine..." She crossed her legs and sat in the little bubble. She was not happy and she could tell that Phee would not be happy when she woke up.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:33 pm
Aiden sighed. He didn't like this anymore than she did. After all, this picture wouldn't look very good to the gijinkas looking at us from below. Two Legends having to capture two other Legends and force them to come with them. And here we are supposed to be wise and stuff. He laughed to himself at the thought of Zip behind him in her ball of psychic energy pouting that he had ruined all her fun. He and Mimi had arrived at the meeting building with their captured friends. He turned to Zip and calmly said,"I'm going to let you out inside and I'll let Mimi know to do the same with Phee. And just to let you know I'm making sure all the exits have psychic barriers around them so you can't leave once I let you out. Once the meeting is over I'll lower them." He motioned to Mimi that they should go inside.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:54 pm
Zip didn't look at Aiden. "You don't have to go to extremes..." It was true that the two of them wouldn't try to escape after they were inside.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:23 pm
Aiden entered the building with the other three. "Well good because I'm tired."Aiden let out a yawn with this statement. The bubble around Zip released and Aiden floated over to his seat.Since she doesn't seem to want to run now I won't put up the barriers like I said I would. He immediately closed his eyes and telepathically said to Mimi,Thanks a lot for your help. If I had had to bring both of them here on my own I probably would have collapsed before I made it here. He turned his head to her and smiled in gratitude.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:55 pm
Ari turned to see Aiden bringing in Zip and Mimi bringing in a sleeping Phee. She almost laughed. "Well that was fast..."

Zip fell to the ground in her sitting position and didn't move. "You were supposed to come help Ari...Why didn't you?"  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:46 pm
Ari probably thought it was better if she didn't get involved since she knew I was getting Zip. I bet that's also the reason why Phee didn't move to help her either except she probably thought it was a joke.Aiden thought to himself. He looked over at Phee who was still alseep and on the floor where Mimi had left her. Of course Mimi would forget to wake Phee up now that they were where they needed to be . He figured he should do it so he got up and floated over to her.He noticed Zip didn't look at him as he passed.Whatever, I was just doing Ari a favor. He knelt next to the sleeping Phee and touched her forehead and undid the Hypnosis spell on her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:42 pm
Phee's eyes popped open. She sat up hurriedly. "What the..." Her eyes narrowed as she remembered what happened. She stood and got all up in Ari's face. "What the crap! Why did you send Mimi and Aiden out to get us! I was still talking!" Things around her started to heat up.

Ari let Phee blow off some steam. "Aiden voluntered" She could feel the heat coming off of Phee. It was getting a bit too hot for her tastes. "CHILL!" She smiled as Phee backed down some. Finally she had her peace and quiet.

Zip laughed. It was always funny to see Phee and Ari get into it. Though she was usually the mediater, she liked to watch the fighting anyway.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

sujiidu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:50 pm
Ryan slammed the door open as he walked in the room, "Yo! What's up. Has the meeting started? Oh I suuure hope I didn't miss anything..." His voice taking on a sarcastic tone at the end. Spotting Phee and Ari staring at each other he grinned and said, "Oooh, we gonna have a chick fight here? Sweet. Where's the popcorn?"

((yeah. That's right. i brought Heatran in.))

Hunter was floating around the area, eventually he was going to sign up, but for now he was going to check the place out. He did want to know what the place he was going to be staying in was like.

((And yes. I did just take the A out of Haunter to make this dude's name.. XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:57 pm
((sujidu your really funny you know that...And yes I did realize what you did to get Hunter...I did the same sort of thing for Ari Articuno...its close...Zip...Zaptos...Phee...Phoenix...Moltres...ok so that one I didn't...

Oh yea! I just started this rp you might want to check it out...
Click to see))  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:59 pm
Aiden backed away from Phee in a hurry. That was some place he didn't want to be now. Phee literally looked like she was going to burst into flames at any moment and Aiden didn't want to be near her when she did. He hoped that Ari would be able to chill things down but he had a feeling Phee was going to turn her anger onto someone else and he had a feeling it was going to be him.Perhaps next time I'll just sit here and be patient instead of making a mess of of things.,he thought to himself.
((little pun there, let Ari chill things down))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:05 pm
(Hey, new guy here, I'm just a little confused on where everyone is.
Actually, where does this RP take place, anyway? I just realised she never mentioned that)  

Sir Screwloose

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:09 pm
((Ari does that often...))

Zip stood up and ran up to the Heatran gijnka. "Ryan! See," she said as she turned back to the others. "I wouldn't have been late...Ryan just got here..." Zip seemed to gravitate towards Ryan a bit more than the other Legendaries, not including the other two of the bird trio...

Phee sighed and moved back. "Sorry Miss Ari... I didn't mean to get in you face...you just happened to send people to get us that have an unfair advantage...I got WET! because of your laziness!" Yes Phee was going to start another fight with Ari because she just wanted to...

Ari's smile fell. "I am not lazy. Your just jelous that I was here first. Your just jelous because I'm more accepted and loved and admired then you are." This fight was going to get serious fast if the two of them didn't decide to get along soon...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:09 pm
((Oh no no no Krazy! You musn't compliment me like that. It might all just go to my head... If it wasn't big enough as it is biggrin

And I checked yer RP out. I'll probably join lol.. Any preference on who you want me to be?

AAAnd as far as I know we are in the middle of a big forest with a buildings in the center... yeah.. That seem all for now.. Heh sweatdrop

And aww.. No snappy comebacks for poor ol' Ryan? He's absolutely heartbroken.

Mah bad. i see it XD))  

sujiidu

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:11 pm
((It takes place in city where the Legends live. I don't think it has a name but its surrounded by a thick fog to discourage weaker gijinkas from entering. I talked to daykitten about this actually and she told me this.))  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff