Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
What type of goth are you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what kind of goth?
  punk goth
  hippie goth
  skatergoth
  gothy goth
  i'm not goth
  GOLD LOVING GOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

x...i feel like tacos...x

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:53 pm
Um, im not sure what i would be. i act one way one second and another the next. i get very depreced easily and blame myself for a lot of things that happen. i also never let anyone get to know what i am really like and it makes me feel like i am wearing a mask. but sometimes i guess i act pretty happy. i dont know what that would be, so i'll just say that i dont know.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:46 pm
Dark_Angel284814
Um, im not sure what i would be. i act one way one second and another the next. i get very depreced easily and blame myself for a lot of things that happen. i also never let anyone get to know what i am really like and it makes me feel like i am wearing a mask. but sometimes i guess i act pretty happy. i dont know what that would be, so i'll just say that i dont know.

I wear nothing but masks

I find waht people want ... and mold that person into a mask and wear it just for them.

Sad when you think about it. All my friends love me. Little do they know they love the masks - not me.  

Mttin

Little Miss Lunacy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:08 am
I don't really consider myself goth for a lot of reasons.. one of which being that I don't want to be restrained to once thing. Yeah, I'll admit, I do have a lot of the qualities, but I still try not to label myself. That said, I guess that would make me a candy goth? heh, but the otherday a friend of mine (CONVINCED that I'm goth and bent on proving I am one. rofl ) said I was "50% goth, 50% emo. O.o;  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:00 pm
When someone calls me goth or emo or something I say "I'm not anything. I am me." I've don't really like labels.  

ArchxxxAngel

Mttin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:06 pm
[Nothing_Special]
When someone calls me goth or emo or something I say "I'm not anything. I am me." I've don't really like labels.

Denial Goth  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:32 am
Cybergoth, all the way.

Back when I was in highschool, I hated being labeled a goth. But now I've realized that a label doesn't neccessarily make me less of an individual, it just gives people an idea of my tastes in clothes and music. So I don't mind.  

Skutt

Sulhir

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:18 am
Mttin
I wear nothing but masks

I find waht people want ... and mold that person into a mask and wear it just for them.

Sad when you think about it. All my friends love me. Little do they know they love the masks - not me.
That's the one bad thing about masks. When you are begining to get close to a person and maybe feel like you could give them the ability to hurt you, they only know the mask, and taking it off might change you beyond recognition.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:54 am
I'm a skater goth / gothy goth with a little emo mixed in lol
and labels are ok in middle skool through high skool casue it puts you in your place but in high skool they should stop at 12 th grade and yeah lol. Thats just meh opinion so yeah mrgreen  

drippingbloodfromaneedle

shadowcat715

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:14 pm
I don't consider myself goth, but if you like, maybe a PerkyGoth...

Though I can be emo-like. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:59 am
I loathe labels but in the intrest of the game, and to confuse everyone, I'm a hippy goth!!!! heart probably if O really did have something to go by I would be a hippie goth...  

lyssiah

moongoyal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:59 pm
im really not sure...
im not sure if i ever was a goth...im not sure if ill ever be a goth...
I am sure I never intended to be one...but that really doesnt mater.

It started out for me that I wore a lot of broomstick skirts...i wore these because they are comfortible...afordible...and genreally multi-purpose items of clothing...they also look good on me.
I also wore a lot of black...again this was a purely functional descision. I am somewhat overweight, and black is the most slimming color.

somehow with this combination...and the fact that I tended to wear what might be considered wierd hedbands (If your going to have a headband...you might as well get one with say, cat ears on it...or doodlie things...cause there usually more comfotible...and there fun...atleast i think so).
I got classified as goth.
generally in high school i was pushed into that crowed because 1. i didnt have "normal" religious or sexual beleifs...and 2. that was what i was wearing.
so I hung out with the people i was stuck with...and somewhere along the lines i suppose i became a goth...or atleast was accepted by people who called themselves goth...and considered me one of there own...compleatly independant of anything else

so what kind of goth am I - i think i am a purely functional one.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:44 pm
skullcrushergurl
what type of goth would you say you are?

Gothic Christan  

VampiricRogue

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:45 am
Skutt
Cybergoth, all the way.

Back when I was in highschool, I hated being labeled a goth. But now I've realized that a label doesn't neccessarily make me less of an individual, it just gives people an idea of my tastes in clothes and music. So I don't mind.

I agree with that - the realisation about labels. It's just to give people a visual image of sorts. I suppose in that light I'd call myself a RomantiGoth or some such thing as that. I can sometimes look a bit like a fetish got or a rivethead too. It all depends on my mood.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:58 am
I'm a dark goth  

angelsinthewindow

Fallen Wolf

29,675 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Soriana Leo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:04 pm
I suppose I would be the anime goth, sometimes with my mood swings I could be a dark goth. Depends on my mood.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games