Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Old Blood Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiil you join the cause?
Hell yes!
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:17 am
Airabella looked up too see him and swallowed hard. embaresse that he had to be the one to find her like this. 'nobody had to find me but if it had to be somebody of course itd be him' she quickly wiped her eyes and pulld herself up on to shaky leggs. she droped her head down "what do u want.." her hair hung in her face and her voice was barely a whisper she idnt even have enough strength to give him attitude. she wrapped her left arm around her stomch.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:28 am
He gave no response and stepped forward so that they were a foot apart and lifted her chin so that her eyes met his. Seeing her sad like this saddened him and he let his hand drop and then wrapped his arms around her pulling her against him as he closed his eyes, he did this in an attempt to both comfort and warm her up, putting something between her and the mist tainted wind. “They were friends of yours.” He whispered softly, “Those we killed tonight weren’t they?” Aviera knew the answer but had to ask anyway, he had seen her face when she shot that one man and her expression when he stepped in was of fear and sadness not of them fully but more of him. “I know that it hurts to do such a thing and I’m sorry that things went that way.” He had never tried to calm a human before and wasn’t sure really what to say so he didn’t say anything more and simply held her loosely, allowing her if she so chose to pull away and run. He had killed people she once cared about relentlessly without mercy or any sign of care, that was enough to turn anyone away but something in him hoped she wouldn’t push him away. Being able to be there for her through it took a lot of the pain and guilt away and he hoped would allow him to relax. Maybe that was why he couldn’t sleep he was stressed and picking up on the pain of her, grimm, and Vondel. The mutt he wasn’t so sure about she seemed happy enough.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:46 am
Airabella cought her breath in her throught as he tilited her chin up too look into his eyes, she was captivated instantly and when he pulled her tohim she half expecting somthing violent. but when he wrapped his arm around her, her heart flutterd and she felt suddenly light headed. she wrapped her arms around him feeling safe. she listed intently to him butcouldnt manage a rply for some time she jsut stud ther in his arms as tears soaked her cheks. she ddnt no why he was sudnely so nice to her but she realized now that this is whatshe had wanted from him form the start.
"i new them.... wouldnt call us friends . . . but prolly closets i had. . . i just . . . " she cought herself and barried her head in his chest. she took a breath " cant beileve wat i did. . . i didnt even hesitate. . . " she coul feel the sick feeling rising in her but she pushed it back down, "thank you" she whispered

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:23 pm
He nodded and picked her up as another cold rush hit his back, Tensing slightly he jumped up onto the small stone ledge and stepped onto the floor under it drifting through the curtains and laying her on the bed. He stepped back and picked up a blanket and tossed it onto the bed beside her. "Wrap up and get warm, its going to be a long day tomorrow and we cant have anyone sick." He stepped back onto the balcony and took in a breath of crisp air then closed his eyes and relaxed.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:26 pm
she tensed as he picked her up, her heart still fluttering. as she layed on the bed she couldnt help but blush and move to her side pulling the blanket over her. she watched him walk out onto the balconey and feared he would leave she herd purring in the corner and sat up to see the black ball of fluff she got up and walked over picking it up and taking it back to the bed laying it on the opposite pillow. she layed down close to it and began to pet it. huming softly to her self  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:14 pm
Vondel smiled to himself as everything came togather. He was silently pleased with how things went so far. But something was off. He had been feeling it all this time but could not place it. Like a pressure that kept building in his head. Something pressed at him. Vondel didn't bring this up at all but let the others rest. They would need their strength. He got up rather stiffly and walked into the kitchen to find a Vampire staring at him. What was even stranger was this one had no thoughts. Vondel was about to inquire when it fell dead, showing 3 others behind it that shared a simmilar fate. The next thing he knew was darkness.......

Grimm Grabbed her hand gently and nuzzled it a bit before getting up. "Thank you, for everything. We should probably res---" Grimm stopped and sniffed a few times, his head darting back and forth. "I smell blood. And its Vampire blood!" Grimm darted down into the kitchen, finding the 5 dead Vampires, killed without struggle. Vondel's sent was fading, not fresh in the least. The sent was at least two hours cold! "He must have been taken when we were resting! Damnit!" Grimm was beyond words after that, giving only one long mental shreik of pure hatered and anguish. He actually used his physical voice that time too, wich was about as musical as his inner voice. Grimm bolted for the door, wanting to go after his master immedietly. But something stopped him. A hasy voice entered his mind, very drugged and barely able to talk. "Stop my Grimm. We are too far away. Go into the mountins......... canada border........ montana......."The voice cut off there, unable to keep going. Grimm sat for a long time, not able to think or feel. He barely breathed with the loss of his master.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:48 pm
Hikaru had followed Grimm to the kitchen and could barely scent Vondel, and she watched as Grimm ran off, she looked to the five bodies and wondered how no other vampire had noticed this at all, or even scented it as Grimm had. She turned and followed after Grimm to find him outside, it almost looked as if he too were dead, though she just barely heard his breathing, it was barely there, but still present, she walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him "what happened..?" she asked "where is vondel.. what happened grimm.." she was at a loss of words, she could almost feel Grimm's pain, it hit her in waves, his scent reeked of an emotion that she could only place as loss, though that word didn't fit it exactly it was as close as she could get. She was tempted to scoop grimm up but didn't know if she should move him from the spot or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:22 am
Something dark flared inside Aviera, causing him to stagger and fall gently against the wall of the mansion, it felt like something had broken inside his mind, like a connection or something close to it that he had always had with a person, like one gets when their best friend moves away or an animal is put down. He took a breath to steady himself then it hit him. His eyes went wide for a second as the smell of blood rushed into his system causing him to nearly lose control; one of the down sides of drinking human blood, he settled himself a bit and took in a smaller breath to try and figure out what it was, a deer? No, that wasn’t it; it didn’t smell like any animal he had hunted. “Damn it.” The words were barely audible as he turned pushing the curtain aside and running for the door, he didn’t bother to explain anything to Bella as he opened it and closed it with ease behind him before jumping over the railing that ended two floors below. Landing silently he turned reaching for a knife that was secured at his side and drawing it slowly, turned to look into the kitchen. He froze dropping the knife as he stared at the bodies that covered the floor. Four of their men had been killed without their knowledge. Another hit of blood told him that it wasn’t just them. “Vondel.” He whispered looking around feverishly, “Vondel!” It came more panicked now as he realized he could no longer feel his friends’ presence. Aviera looked back at the bodies and picked up the knife turning and taking off up the far set of stairs towards Vondel’s room and paused at the open door looking around. “Damn it.” He hissed jumping another railing towards the library and living room still finding nothing. “Vondel!” His voice echoed in the silence and he sighed. He walked out into the main hall, hearing voices in the distance he walked to the door. He had finally noticed the lycan and Grimm. Neither had seemed to notice him either as he searched. “Grimm….” His voice trailed softly as he heard the information that he was telling the girl. “If you need blood dispose of the bodies as you wish, and go get some rest.” Turning he looked to Hikaru. “There are other rooms that would better suit your needs but do as you wish; I’m going for a walk.” He walked past them and through the doors sheathing his knife, though he knew it was dangerous and started out on a path he normally travelled and headed for a large oak tree. Vondel had often found him there when he needed to relax and think, this was one of those times but he knew his friend would not be here to come save him when he needed it more. “Damn it…” He didn’t notice the trees as he passed and only stopped at the base of the tree. He snarled and punched the center shattering the trunk and sending shards of wood into his hand and flying all around him. The tree slowly fell into the grass with a loud crack but he hadn’t heard that either as he turned away and lifted his hand up so it reflected the moon. His blood glimmered as it ran down from where the wood had cut him and he became completely lost in thought, back to his past when they were kids.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:33 am
Airabella had gotten up in a flash and followed Aviera. she could sense something was wrong by the way he was acting. he didn’t even notice her following him. she had stud just down from him as they listened to Grimm and Hikaru. She was shocked to see Aviera hopelessly searching the house for Vondel. she knew he must of already known he was gone. but still he searched for his friend with a string of hope. Airabella was exhausted from the night and all that had happened and if she were to lay down again she knew shed be asleep in seconds, she guessed similar of the others since everybody had grudgingly been forced to make the smarted decision and wait to go after them. Surprisingly she felt the need to go after them also. even though she had only met Vondel she know practically everything about him and she did like him he was a good person and deserved good friends and there help, but their best help. Aviera took off outside and she watched him go and slowly begain to track to him making sure to stay along ways back. he stopped at a tree and punched it practically snapping it in to, she caught her breath at his strength. she could see the blood easily even from were she stud and the splinters that stuck out of his hand. 'ouch' she thought. and shivered from the cold. she hadn’t grabbed her sweater or coat or nothin. but she ignored it and slowly walked up to Aviera. he had been there for just moments ago and know she would try and do the same for him. he didn’t seem to really noticed her as he stared at his hand.
"here" she said gently holding out her hand for his injured one, "let me help you" she tried to smile for him as she stepped closer to him they stud now barely a foot apart.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:52 pm
((Umm guys..... he aint dead. he was taken. The four on the ground were the Vampire servents to Vondel lol.))

Grimm just kneeled there for a long time, not able to do anything. Then all the sudden every muscle in his body tensed in rage, his breath was seething with anger as it speed up. "We must find them, find them and kill them all for taking my master! He showed me where they are and where they are going. We need to go and now!" Grimm knew it was useless but he wanted to go anyway. But his body would not budge. He was exaused and the silver had really weakened him. They would have to stay until fully recovered. or at least could walk. Grimm held Hikaru back, taking confort in her. He would find his master again.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:58 pm
((lolz))

Hikaru picked Grimm up gently in both her arms, she had plenty of energy to spare, though she knew that going on her own with Grimm wouldn't be a wise thing "So then, where are they?" She asked as she headed back inside, she would find a place for Grimm to rest and find something for him to eat to get his strength back "And what is your food of choice, if i may ask" she said trying to smile for him, hoping it would comfort him, she knew that he was badly shakin at the loss of Vondel, she was too but she for now they would have to rest up and being in a bad mood wouldn't speed up the process at all. She stepped inside and looked around for an isolated area where the other vampires wouldn't be able to watch too much "do you have a bedroom where you can rest up?" she asked him with a tilt of her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:17 pm
Grimm nodded, finding his voice again. "They are near Great Falls, right in the mountins. He said they were on the canadian border. I saw the place nessled in the mountains. Its well protected and they are not eanting for weapons. As for food, anything that bleeds. I can take blood but also meat. Whichever is easier to find." He didn't smile back but he did relise that he taked with her more than he talked to anyone else. "My room in in the attic three floors above this one. We can rest there if you wish." Grimm sounded worn out as it was and could bearly keep a coherent thought.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games