Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:46 am
[kk]

Zepatos smiled and waved at her again. "hello." he said carefully, trying to help her understand it was a friendly word and gesture of greeting.
heck, he had nothing better to do.

--

meanwhile Kirk laid back.
"has Starfleet responded to our report yet?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:58 am
((I guess I can be a 'temp' on Uhura....give me a moment while I try to think how to respond....brain is buzzing a mile a minute with random things))

"Hel.....lo," Jinx responded slowly and tried mimcing the hand gesture. Switches in her mind slowly told her this was a greeting of sorts....strange.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:05 am
[cool smile ]

Zepatos nodded.
"cool."
he then tapped himself.
"My name is Zepatos."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:19 am
((....*thinks* be Uhura....))

Uhura turned around in her seat to face Kirk. "Yes, captian," she replied. "I'm patching the message through now."

She punched a couple buttons on the console and allowed the message to plan...

((I really can't think on what to say after that. sad ))

--

Jinx was getting slightly curious now and crawled closer to the front of the cell. She tried saying his name but was having a little trouble with the 'ze'

"...pa...tos..." she managed and pointed to him.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:31 am
((I was thinking of grabbing Sulu, as him and Chekov'll need to work on the bridge togeather. Plus he has mega fencing skillz - I am out sooo much of tonight so won't be around much for Uhura. I was here all morning thou and you guys weren't *cries lonely* ))

Chekov diligently continued to implement his theoretical sensors, mainly working on the user interface as thanks to Scottie and Spock the engineering and physics were done.

"I must say Chekov, I feel a lot more comfortable navigating now I know where these gravitational disturbances are. Do you have any further progress with those temporal sensors. I really don't want to plot a course into some disturbance"

"aEyh, almost there."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:37 am
[no worries I know it's hard, moon, I feel like i'm murdering Kirk XD]
[lol aww]

Kirk watched them work and then nodded to Uhura.
"thankyou. If you're not occupied, could you please also take a look at our new arrival? She's an unclassified alien - very new and shiny - seems to be something that woudl interest you. After all there's no-one with more knowledge of Xenolinguistics on this ship then you." he smiled, unable to stop himself from flattering her. A little part of him hoped it woudl irritate Spock.
"maybe you can help communicate with her?"

--

Scotty returned to his, feeling thoroughly pleased with himself but in need of a strong cup of tea.

--

Zepatos nodded.
"Yeah. Zepatos. My name is Zepatos."
he held out a hand towards her.
"What's your name?"

it was an extremely slow process, but he remembered having to make an attempt to learning English back when he was a kid and his parents were alive. he hated it and generally slacked off, and it was only when he was a few years older and on his own that necessity forced him to start paying attention. Through practical actions and the fact that very few people understood Carluxin he quickly picked up English to the point where nowadays he rarely even thought in his native language any more.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:47 am
((Then Spock will have the Enterprise once more.....*evil laughter*))

((I was up until 4 am.....reading a manga series. My eyes are slightly bloodshot. >.< Then got up about four hours later for class.))

"Of course, captain," Uhura replied and ignoring his flirtation. Spock too ignored it....but perhaps the tips of his ears turned redder.

--
She continued to try and say his name. "..z....ze...zee..zepatos."

Then she pointed to herself, "J....in..x.........J...inx...."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:54 am
[tisk tisk naughty naughty lol]

Zepatos grinned.
"yeah that's it? And your name is Jinx? Jinx?"

--

Kirk tried to hide his smirk and cleared his throat. he looked up as there was finally an announcement in response form Starfleet headquarters.
he received his orders - naturally they were extremely concerned about the data he had sent, and he was ordered to return the Vulcan ambassadors and any civilians to a safe space station relatively nearby.
After explaining the modifications Chekov, Scotty and Spock had managed to implement, he was instructed to return after dropping off the civilians and make a greater scan to try and determined the nature of the black hole they presumed Nero had escaped form.
For the moment he kept quiet about his prisoners, though he intended to speak with people on the space station about them once they returned.
he bid them goodbye and leant back again as the communication ended.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:02 am
(( xd ))

Jinx gave a slight nod. Then she shift so that she hugged her knees. The gold colored metal bands clicked against the floor when she flicked her tail.
She leaned foreward and purred....a bit sadly.

--

Uhura finished up what was needed on the bridge and headed down to speak with this new species. It was exciting.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:11 am
"Sulu, please turn us around and take us to Deep Space 3 - we have to deposit some passengers" Kirk ordered.

--

Zepatos stood up as he saw uhura enter and leant agaisnt the glass front of his cell. he noticed she was more interested in Jinx and sighed.
"I suppose it's too optimistic of me to assume you're here to let me out?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:16 am
"Not my job," Uhura replied and stood outside Jinx's cell. Jinx scrambled back the far corner and growled at the newcomer. She examined the outfit of the strange female....it was the same as those she bumped into earlier on the ship when she was roaming around.

Uhura knelt down to seem less threatening. "It's ok...." she said softly-hoping the tone of her voice helped in getting through to the being.

Jinx only continued to growl. Uhura sighed....this might not be so easy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:44 am
"her name is jinx." Zepatos chirped up, though sounded a little sulky. He did want to help, though.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:50 am
Uhura glanced over at at Zepatos. "She spoke to you?" she said curiously and almost feeling a little out-done.

Jinx saw the oppurtunity of the woman's distraction...she lunged at the glass and clawed it. She left scratches but couldn't break through.

Startled-Uhura fell back and watched while Jinx stared back at her and paced across the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:47 pm
"Sort of teased it out of her. I just introduced myself."

he jumped as jinx lunged at her and then laughed at Uhura.
"Maybe she doesn't like you. hey, 'cmon let me out and I'll help."
he tried to look sweet. genuinely, he didn't intend to do much. He just hated being a prisoner. though an escape was on the cards if he could figure one out, he genuinely wanted to look around the ship. he'd never been on something as new and high-tech as this before.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:53 pm
Uhura's lips twisted to a pout as the decision battled in her mind as she stood up and dusted herself off. "Why can't you just help from where you are?" she asked placing her hands on her hips.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games