Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Shin Yotsuya Kaidan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate
  Likey
  No Likey
View Results

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:58 am
((Rogue isnt online yet :/ We have to wait for him..))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:05 am
OOC

I know, just replaying to him. Btw. If you want to open a new RP you can be sure that I will join in, of course only if you do not mind.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:12 am
((Well, then I have to re-think about the structure of the RP. Was gonna open it for everyone but it seems we are short of RPers here in the guild. Its new, so I might have to choose the characters and fix the RPer amount. I'll post it when it is done razz ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:16 am
OOC

Okay, I wish you luck.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:20 am
((Thanks...if you don't mind, I would like to fixed the pictures for the characters too >.< ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:22 am
OOC

No problem  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:22 am
Boku was sure that she was not normal and he was more surprised at how Izanagi picked him up and gave him a brotherly head nudge. He then kicks him in the face and lands on the floor. "Dont forget our deal, do that again and its over. Now lets play" He jumps and the new person and begins to tickle him. "Now lets play tickle the secrets out of the funny scent guy,girl".  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:26 am
"Umm... Do you know him?" Hitomi asked confusedly. Hmm... I have a strange feeling about this. But I can not describe it. I have to be careful. she thought.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:11 am
Izanagi has the yokai kicked his face. It hurts. He is lying on the floor unable to move at the moment.

"Ah! Tamiya-san!" Matsuo is shocked to see his beloved get kicked like that by the shikigami. His heart is aching a bit but he cannot let the shikigami to learn who he really is. It has been a long time since he get someone to tickle 'her'. He couldn't stop laughing, tear drops falling from his face 'cause of the tickling but he just won't tell the truth. "Ahahaha...I don't get...hahaha...what you mean. Stop...please hahahaha...it tickles..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:12 am
((Brr! I finished typing me new RP and it turn to login page when I click 'submit'! fark! everything is gone and I have to type again?!))  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:16 am
((log in, and go back to the page, it should still be thier it works for me on here))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:17 am
"Izanagi-kun. Are you okay?" Hitomi asked and helped him up from the floor. "Okay, come on. I will help you up." she told him and held out a hand for him. I hope he is not hit too badly. she thought to herself.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:19 am
Boku refused to stop, he was begining to have fun, he continued to tickle laughing himself. "This is fun, i dont care if you answer i will just carry on anyway, madam". He said slowing revealing that he knows a little of his secret, but not enough to care at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:21 am
Rogue Ryu
((log in, and go back to the page, it should still be thier it works for me on here))

((It doesn;t work for me T^T I tried...))  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:25 am
Rogue Ryu
Boku refused to stop, he was begining to have fun, he continued to tickle laughing himself. "This is fun, i dont care if you answer i will just carry on anyway, madam". He said slowing revealing that he knows a little of his secret, but not enough to care at the moment.

"Huh? What did you call Matsuo-san? Do you know something I do not? If it is so, so please tell me about it." Hitomi said shocked at Boku´s words to Matsuo.  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff