Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
M o n o c h r o m e [[O/A]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join? :3
  Sure. ^ ^
  Nuuu. -__-
  Whooo moneyz/I'm a poll whore! : D
View Results

The Aceless Star

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:38 pm
Sol watched her as she smiled at his touch. When she moved and laid next to his bed, he cocked his head to the side before shaking it. He bent down, picking her up off of the ground lightly. He laid her down gently on his bed. He went around to the other side, sitting next to her, then swinging his legs onto the bed and laying down next to her. He turned his head to look at her with a smile. She was probably confused or wondering why he was letting her sleep on the bed. His hand found it's place on her head, petting her softly and tenderly.

"Sleeping on the floor? I won't have that. I told you, Tenrai. You're not a slave or an animal or anything like that. You're a person. A good person" he scratched one of her ears up and down, his finger moving slowly as he spoke. He wondered what she was thinking. He gripped the blanket, pulling it up to the middle of their chests. He sighed and got up, realizing he forgot to turn everything off. He shut off the lights outside of the room, then came back into the room and shut the door. He left the small light next to his bed on as he got settled in again.

"You're not embarrassed about sleeping next to me, are you?" he asked her, thinking about it. He smiled and laughed lightly, slipping an arm around her and pulling her against his chest. He held her there, a hand stroking her head. "It's nice to be like this, isn't it?
--
Reid nodded and smiled as Mika agreed to what he said. He imagined she would look quite nice in a dress. He patted her on the head and watched as the women moved forward to grab her. One of them began to take stuff out. There was a box of pins, some cloth, tape for taking her measurements, and other things they would need. He sat back, relaxing on a comfy lounge chair. He watched them as they went about their business, one of them women asking Mika to hold her arms straight out at shoulder level so she could take her measurements. He stood after a while, leaving the room. he told the chef to begin preparing a meal. Next, he went to his head servant-a stoic, quiet man-and told him to prepare a nice warm bath for Mika. He came back after a while and took his seat once again.

"What color would you like the dress to be?" one of the women asked, looking up at Mika as she finished taking her measurements and began sorting through the different material.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:55 pm
Sebastian was just running through setting up tables when he saw Kate. He motioned her over, pulling out a chain that was the next one after the head.
"Come on, before Dmitri gets here!"
He whispered and scrambled off into the kitchen as maids and servants popped in and out, bringing food, drink, and plates to the table.
- - -
Tenrai stared with wide eyes as he put her on the bed. It was...amazing, to say the least. She hadn't slept on a soft bed in ages. She listened intently as he spoke. Why would he say all this? She wondered before he got up again and turned off all the lights. Her eyes adjust quickly, seeing him move in the murky darkness. He got back into the bed and, apparently, hugged her, making her give a very, very, quiet yet high-pitched yelp. She nodded at his second question. She could feel the pillow scratching at the bandage in her neck. Technically, on her brainstem, but anyway, it reminded her of her secrets. Perhaps she'd tell him about it tomorrow? If he'd be alright with it...Or maybe, never. Just to keep his kind self uncontaminated with her bloody past.

impiousLion

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:27 pm
Mika was taken to a corner so the women can take her measurements.They instantly got busy with her when the box of measuring equipment arrived.She did those weird gestures for the women to measure her.When she was asked about the color of the dress,she turned to her Master."Anything he wants..",she said in a shy tone,looking up at the woman who questioned her.Although,she was thinking of some dark colours but it was best to let her master choose.After all, she is just a slave.

[short post..writer's block ^^;;]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:13 pm
[[Everyone should hurry their characters to bed. That way everyone'll be on the same page when 'morning' comes. :3 After one day, the Winter Festival will begin, too. x3 So yeah...]]  

impiousLion

Sweets-chan

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:55 pm
Kate sat down and watched everyone rush away. What weak little slaves. She could crush all of them in a second. She sighed and sat waiting for whatever she was suppose to be waiting for.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:18 pm
SgtSpecial
[[-_- bullocks...well I'm back. broken carnival, ready to start again?]]

|| Yep. Sorry it took me a while to respond x.x so much stuff going on lately. So... o.o I can't think of anything, so, you start? ||  

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:19 pm
[[sorry, should've done that by now...]]

Matt was laying in bed rather miserable. The first few days, he'd tried to act as usual, running around the house. But it'd only made his cold worse until he began to run a fever. He'd snapped at Micaiah a few times and upon looking back on the situation, he feared that he may have scared her a bit. He was regretting it a bit. She may have been hiding or something like that. He didn't know if she'd seen the whole house yet. He looked out the window but it was getting late. He sighed and closed his eyes. He'd been sleeping a lot but that was all he could really do.
"I'm sorry Micaiah."He cried to the air. She probably couldn't even hear him. His head was spinning a bit as he pulled the covers up over his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:43 pm
Sebastian continued setting the table along with the maids. Soon, drinks where being set for everyone, but Dmitri stopped one of the maids. With a sly smile, he sprinkled the water with a fine white powder. It dissolved into the water instantly, making in undetectable. He hushed the maid and hurried her along, and she set the drink in front of Kate. Before long, everything was ready. Dmitri took his seat at the head of the table, and his higher-ranking servants were also seated. Sebastian stood a few steps away from Dmitri's chair, ever-ready to catter to his needs. Dmitri ate nothing; he rarily did. A simple tea cup sat in front of him, his drink of choice. Quietly, his eyes watched Kate, waiting for her reaction on the dish of soup.

impiousLion

The Aceless Star

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:02 pm
Sol smiled lightly at Tenrai's quiet yelp. It was cute. She seemed embarrassed, but she didn't push at him or try to squirm away from him, so he figured she was fine with their closeness. He felt the bandages on the back of her neck. He thought of asking about them, but it was late. She was tired, and so was he. Sleep would be good for the two of them. He'd ask her if she was comfortable with the subject in the morning. If it was a wound that still needed treating, he'd get straight to that as well. He let out a slow breath as his head sank into the pillow.

"Good night, Tenrai..."
--
Reid watched as Mika's measurements were finished and as she glanced at him when asked what color the dress should be. He sat up straight and let his mind focus on what to say. He looked her over once again. Being a neko, he thought bright, lively colors would suit her. He thought again for a moment. What would suit her best? He eventually settled on something. He smiled as he nodded to himself.

"Green. Dark green" he nodded again, to assure them this time. He stood up, a hand resting on her back. "Tomorrow, though. For now you should take a nice hot bath, Mika. After that, I'll find something for you to wear until your new dress is done. I'll make sure it doesn't have any buttons on it" he smiled brightly once again as he took her small hand and led her down the hall to a large room. It had a huge bath in it, and the room was a bit steamy from the water. "Go ahead and soak for a while. I'll find your clothes, then we can head off to sleep"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:37 pm
Kate sniffed the soup. She wasn't sure what was in it but she was too hungry to care. Competely ignoring Dmitri, she ate every last drop of it, almost licking the bowl but decided against it. She glanced at Dmitri now.
"Now what?" she asked.

Sweets-chan

Sparkly Prophet

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:14 pm
|| x.x nu I shoulda checked yesterday so I coulda posted sooner, and so to hurry to bed its like what o.o night? ||

Micaiah was just sitting in her room. It was getting quite dark out and the artificial light was fascinating to her. Her ears twitched as she heard something from what she guessed was Matt's room, she got up and turned the light off, she knew her master was wealthy, but she didn't want him wasting money on electricity when it wasn't in use. She knocked then opened the door slightly, to find the covers up over his face. "You shouldn't really do that..." She said as she walked over to him, and waited at the side.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:25 pm
[[Mmmm...Who want the Winter Festival to just be tomorrow [in the RP]? Seems like it takes a while to just get through a day. ^ ^;;]]  

impiousLion

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:44 pm
Matt pulled the covers down a bit and looked over at Micaiah apologetically."Why not?...I'm sorry that I yelled at you earlier..."He sounded like a small child again. Micaiah had been very pleasant since she'd arrived and Matt felt bad about what he'd done.

[[writer's block...sorry]]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:01 pm
|| tomorrow in RP time XD cause RP days are like... Alot of real days. and I unconsciously pull the covers over my head when I sleep and my mom keeps yelling at me thinking I do it on purpose o-o ... I am a super hero... my name is: Writu Blocku =D ||

She tilted her head and looked at him, "You could suffocate." She simply said. She pulled up her hand and rubbed her eye, she was sleepy, but would wait till Matt went to bed, it was the polite thing to do. "Plus, I'm not upset that you yelled at me. I'm very excited for the festival tomorrow, it is nearly impossible for me to get angry." She said with a smile. The festival was a great place to meet other people, especially of her race, Neko has been very popular lately, that and other animal half-breeds.

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

impiousLion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:29 pm
Tenrai sighed simultaineosly with Sol and closed her eyes. It was still uncomfotable and mentally-racking to simply go to sleep with this person she'd met hours ago, but what could she do now? Escape? From what? A warm home with real food and clothes and a person that cares about her? She laughed internally at her stupid thoughts. She'd have to ignore her basic natural animal and human trust instincts for now and sleep. Tenrai smiled at his last words before she too quickly fell victim to sleep's enveloping serenity.
- - -
Dmitri's eyes widened slightly at Kate's almost animalistic feeding habits. He sipped his tea until she was finished, then listened to her question. He chuckled and set the expensive china down onto a little plate with a smile.
"Drink your water. You must always finish your food," he frowned, "pet. Now, go ahead...Sebastian, have you let Akbar in yet?"
Dmitri asked Sebastian, who instantly took a step forward and spoke back softly.
"No, my Lord."
"Then please do."
"Of course."
Dmitri smirked as Sebastian walked away. Akbar, meaning 'Great One' or 'Great God', was Dmitri's beloved Doberman Pinscher and, of course, guard dog of choice that he'd raised himself. He had much pride in this dog, as it'd assisted before in the torture and killing of his slaves and enemies. Within moments, loud, powerful barks and the clatter of claws on marble could be heard running towards the table. The black and brown dog came charging into the room towards Kate, but just as it was about to leap onto her, Dmitri commanded.
"Heel."
He never took his eyes off Kate. The dog had stopped mere feet away from Kate, panting heavily, drooling excessively, and staring straight at her. Sebastian came back and once again stood behind Dmitri, who now smirked at Kate.
"Nevermind him. Please, drink."

[[*Sighs* Random inspiration = temporary writing improvement... -__-; ...Aaannnd...Sweets-chan, I think we should somehow timejump...Oh, how about this: Kate drinks the 'poisoned' water and just knocks out, then timejump to morning. ^ ^;; Would that be alright?]]

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games