Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Ermak Lorde Fan Club [ Please Post ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote For Ermak!
  Ermak For Janitor!
  Ermak For Principal!
  Ermak For Mayor!
  Ermak For Governer!
  Ermak For Senator!
  Ermak For President!
  Ermak For Emperor!
  Ermak For God!
  Who's Ermak?
View Results

Kris Manga-Jin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:15 pm
I'm a WHAT now???  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:30 pm
YOU'RE A SEPHIROTH STEALER, THAT'S WHAT!!! AND I WANT HIM BACK! NOW!!!!!! scream *shoots fangirlishmagicpower bolts at teh evil one who TAKES SEPHY!*  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Kanna Moto

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:25 am
furry1337otaku
Kanna Moto
Saerenna
LOL!!! That is crazilly awesome. Makes me want to meet you all the more, and if I were to meet a Sephiroth cosplayer.... eek It would be the best thing in my life.... And he'd better hope to have something to pry fangirls off with, cause I would be attached tightly. xd

Lol. I'm with you. No Sephiroth cosplayer is safe with me in the vicinity...unless I'm wearing my Count D (POH) cosplay outfit...then I'm afraid I'll rip it...but I'll still follow him around like a puppy.

*hugs Ermak* How cute! Furry-chan made you a fanclub! *sigh* If needed, I, Kanna Moto, shall humbly take the role of VP. just because I care. And stop ignoring my pms Ermak-san. Btw, I voted Ermak for emperor.
Ermak wan't ignoring your PM, he was downstairs, were you happening to read the post where I mention his big brother's girlfirend was coming in from England? Well, she's coming down today so things are hectic, and technically speaking we're all supposed to be cleaning, no computer, much less Gaia and the Internet. lol We're bad little puppy dogs twisted

Sure you can be the president if you want, I just do this to poke fun at E-chan's total fear of fangirls, (not quite as bad as Kris, but still). Which reminds me I have a new title for Ermak-sama!

"Doofus-shachou" mrgreen rofl

OH and of course Ermak for Emporer, Sephiroth is god, and Rufus Shinra is president (though I dislike the gaia user [ Rufus ] with a passion, because no one has a right to cop an attitude like he did...and I suspect he had more involvement with E-chan's banning than he acts, though there is no real way we can prove anything) I agree with Ayame for Principal and Cloudy cleaning up our trash...I don't really know for the other ones yet.

Lol. Yes, Ermak for Emperor. What are you talking about, Sephiroth is always, and always WILL be god. Nod nod. I don't like Rufus the user either. He really cops an attitude, since I was recently back at the old guild. He's a major jerk. And Ayame? Which one? Fruits Basket Ayame SOHMA, or another one? Cuz if it's Ayame SOHMA, then yes. I agree for principal/my love slave. Smiles. What can I say? I have a thing for silver hair. WOOT! FINALLY A JOB THAT CLOUD-STIKING-STRIFE CAN DO WITHOUT ME COMPLAINING!!!!!!!! Whoever came up with that, I applaud you.

*hugs Ermak* Don't be so negative about your fanclub, either. It just means you're Mr. Popularity. Lol.Though obviously, you don't wanna be. OH! And just so you know, you're getting paired up with Illusior for my special event in random retardedness in the condo (Zaber's thing). Smile, and be happy, for I give you many praises. Lol. Ignore me, I'm being stupid now. 4laugh heart xp

*backs up Saerenna* GIVE HIM BACK!!!!!!!!!! ALL FANGIRLS IN THE WORLD MUST HAVE OUR SEPPHY-SAMA-GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!! *uses Sephiroth's sword to hack and slash away to regain control of Sephiroth-sama for everyone* LONG LIVE LORD SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!!!! Phowar!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:53 am
Paired with Illusor?? uh... you know he's in the Yaoi guild right?? for a reason... ninja ninja  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:35 pm
But Sephy is MINE!!!! I want him!!!! *sniff* At least let me fawn at his feet every moment for the rest of my life!!! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:05 pm
So take him back from meh! twisted i wanna C how ya'd try!

He ish hidden 'gainst fan-girls, so no simple yappin'll get im, try somthin more inventive!  

Kris Manga-Jin

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:07 pm
twisted I know what to do to Kris twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:39 pm
Kris Manga-Jin

He ish hidden 'gainst fan-girls, so no simple yappin'll get im, try somthin more inventive!
Wait!I didnt notice that!Kris!You have a Steel-plated Ninja band! eek  

Thanatous

Kris Manga-Jin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:35 pm
~Itachi~TsyuKomi~Uchiha~
Kris Manga-Jin

Wait!I didnt notice that!Kris!You have a Steel-plated Ninja band! eek
uh... ya.. neutral ive had it for a while why? actually ive had it longer than ive known u. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:19 am
furry1337otaku

twisted I'll follow whatever lead you give me Furry-chan...we must save Sephiroth-sama. And yes, Saerenna-san, you may worship at his feet, as long as I can hang onto his torso and glomp him at least 40 times a day. 3nodding heart We'll share. twisted  

Kanna Moto

Zaber Blade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:24 am
Ermak Lorde
Paired with Illusor?? uh... you know he's in the Yaoi guild right?? for a reason... ninja ninja

Sorry about that... she was beging me to let her setup a special event for Valentine's day. I'm gonna set up the Las Vegas event now though.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:24 am
Kanna Moto
furry1337otaku

twisted I'll follow whatever lead you give me Furry-chan...we must save Sephiroth-sama. And yes, Saerenna-san, you may worship at his feet, as long as I can hang onto his torso and glomp him at least 40 times a day. 3nodding heart We'll share. twisted

If I have to.... Actually, Sephiroth will be the one sharing, as we are all slaves to his mighty power! heart And I get to pet his hair, too!  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Kanna Moto

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:25 am
What do you mean begging? I don't beg...I plead and grovel.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:53 am
Kanna Moto
What do you mean begging? I don't beg...I plead and grovel.

Sorry, I can't read what you are writing, as I am too busy drooling over your sig..... xd heart  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

kemenlith

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:17 pm
Yay! Ermak for emperor! Or maybe even supreme ruler of the universe! NO WAIT! The leader of the galactic empire!... wait 3po! R2D2! Where are you! The walls are closing in on me!  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games