Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Grey Academy (Peacekeeper training/Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nex Remeo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:36 am
"Brother!" Ella smiled as her tension eased up. She looked at the woman and nodded her head. "Okay. I hope it won't take long..." She put her head down. She then look at her axe in her hands and sighed.

Kale nodded his head and looked at his sister. "Cheer up. You'll get her back." He said trying to keep Ella's mood up. He quickly removed his sword form his side and held it out to the woman. "May I know the name of the person I am handing my weapon to?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:16 am
"Arose liliete, I'm one of the teachers" Arose said stringing her own sword through her belt. "You should get 'em back tomorrow if you're good with 'em" she said talking the weapons "Thanks" she said walking off axe on her shoulder and sword in hand.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:47 pm
With the speach over, Rose thought about what she should do next. Apparently Vergil wasn't going to come back anytime soon. Or well not at the moment. She thought about going and checking out the dorm but that wouldn't be any fun. She stood and started out with the mass of students, letting the crowd basically decide where to go. Even so she ended up outside leaned up against the school looking up at the sky. She no longer had the rose to play with so she had thought about pulling out her staff but that didn't seem right. She vaguely remembered something about handing them over but she wasn't going to give over her only weapon. That would be unfair. Her father had many enemies and who knows what kind of people may some how try to hurt her. She just wasn't willing to be unprotected... not that she couldn't fight hand to hand...she would just rather not get blood on her clothes.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:20 pm
Vergil was outside before the crowd could find out what it was doing. He crossed the grounds and climbed a tree. Lying on his back across a rather large limb a few stories off the ground he was humming a tune to himself when the grounds started to fill with people.

His peace was slowly evaporating so he quit humming. he thought back to beatrix, as he knew her anyway and wondered what she was up to. he still felt terrible about yelling at her, but he didnt feel like she was completely innocent either, and knowing her as far as he did he bet the thought of her offending himself hadnt even crossed her mind.  

Noltic

Nex Remeo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:52 pm
Ella looked down as she felt odd with out her axe strapped to her back. She felt weaker then she usually did as she sat down on the ground and covered her eyes. "I want her back." She cried as her anger grew.

Kale looked at Ella and sighed. He felt off as well and knew others would too. "Ella enough. You'll defiantly get her back." He said trying to cheer her up. "Hey now don't get mad! That won't help any." He said as he looked down at her. Now she was crying. "Quit crying..." He hissed under his breath. He couldn't stand it when she cried.

"I can't help it." Ella said each word through gasps of air. "I'm not happy." She now was bringing a lot of attention to them.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:49 am
"She was right, is heavy" Arose muttered placing the girl's axe in the designated area and sword in it's. "So time to terrorise Lizzy more" this was sadly Arose's favourite pass time and one that was rather amusing at times.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Pencil_Panda

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:34 pm
Cameron found herself wandering through the trees near the school. She had the rest of the day off, so after quickly stopping at her dorm room, she decided to take a walk. She wanted to take in some fresh air while avoiding the other students.
Cameron's hand reached up to where her gun holster would be on her hip. She missed her precious guns and sword, but it wasn't because she was worried about fighting with out them, she had fists for that. She just didn't feel right with out them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:51 pm
Vergil swung down from his branch before cameron.

"Hey there, aint talked to you all day. How you finding the place?"

Vergil looked aorund at the grounds of the school with a satisfied look on his face. To him, it wasnt exactly home, and he would never be at ease here, but it was a pretty nice place to be uncomfortable.  

Noltic

Pencil_Panda

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:27 pm
Though not visually, Cameron was very surprised to see another student out here. Vergil's appearance was so sudden that she had almost hit him out of reflex.
She relaxed, "I like it here so far. It's much nicer than other places."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:00 pm
Rose scanned the area with her eyes before noticing Vergil and one of the girls that he had been with earlier. She started feeling mad and stood up quickly before turning and walking off. Some how she ended up where the teacher from earlier was with two students. "Ummm. First swords and now an axe?" She joked. She wasn't in a very good mood but she hoped that she might be able to forget about it by talking or something.

Lizzy sneezed. "Some one must be talking about me." She shrugged it off and continued towards her classroom. She had to make sure everything was ready for the next day.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:05 pm
Serbia got off the bus and found her room assignment. She climbed up the stairs and saw her room number: 407.
Good sign she thought. Seven was her favorite number. She opened the door and gasped. The walls were a pale blue color with clouds painted on them. The carpet was a brown color, symbolizing dirt. The bed was simple; wrought iron adorned the top in a sun pattern. The covers were a black with blue stars.
"I love it in here!" She yelled smiling.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:52 pm
Vergil flinched instinctively. H thought about how combathardened everyone here was. he felt a little under-done. The truth was Vergil had fought battles, but he was a geurilla fighter their victories were based around planning stealth and a**-backward luck, not physical prowess like may here.

"Relax a bit there, you neednt be so tense. I sure as hell aint gonna pull anything here, if i wanted to rape you id probably get some thicker bushes..."

He laughed a little.

"Good to hear your liking s**t though, im a little put off by the stuffiness of alot of it though."  

Noltic

Pencil_Panda

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:04 pm
Cameron laughed at the wierd joke. It was a strange joke, but it got her to relax a little bit.
"Heh, sorry, it's a reflex," She smiled as she looked around,"It may be stuffy, but I think I can put up wiht that, for now." It's better than my old place...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:39 am
Arose tapped on Lizzy's classroom window, she loved how easy it was to climb the school "Hi, Can i come in its getting a bit cold".  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:06 pm
Vergil laughed and leaned against the tree he'd fallen from.

"I dont know what kinda stuff im gonna learn here though as well, i dont know this whole experience has been puttin me off all day. Its wierd."  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff