Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
~Love Story~{Full! Starting!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:03 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo looked curiously at Rika, especially after she moved her hands then winced. "Rika...." he said slowly. "Could I have another hug?" he asked, hoping to see her hands when she gave him one. From the feel of his clohing, he knew it was well done, but how long had he really been asleep, for Rika to have made all of it so well? Not long enough he thought, looking up at Rika again.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:10 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image

Rika hesitated, she did not want to show him her hands, but did not want to decline a hug. She wondered what she should do, in the end, she came up with nothing. she picked him up, wincing as Theo stepped on the wounds. She then placed him gently on the dresser, and looked at Theo with sad eyes. "Im sorry, but i wanted to do something for you, you have done so much for me, this is the least i could do..." Rika looked at her hands, which were now bleeding, the vision of her dream occupied her head, but she shook it away...  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:17 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo saw the blood and hurried to the jewelry box, getting Rika handkerchief then coming back, dabbing at the spot with it. He found that it was very easy for him to be extremely gently, especially when the littl blister looked big to him. "You didn't need to do anything for me, and what have I done for you?" Theo asked as he stepped away from the blister, leaving the cloth in Rika's hand. "Id do like these though and I thank you, but I don't want you to hurt yourself for me," Theo said, approaching Rika's hand again and delicately stroking one of her fingers.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:24 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image

Rika sighed, but winced slightly as Theo dabbed the blood off. His words struck her like an arrow. "Im really sorry, but i really wanted to do something for you! Im useless, i never do anything, all i do every day is stay in this stuffy room! Doing this made me happy because i was able to make you happy..." She said as a tear formed in her eye, but she kept it in. she didn't want to cry. She smiled slightly as Theo stroked her finger, "Im glad you like them..."  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:31 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo winced again when Rika was yelling, and let go of her hand. when she smiled though, he felt better again, but from how her hands were he knew he couldn't expect being held again for a hug. He thought for a moment before a thought struck him. He walked to the edge of the vanity, still looking up at Rika. "Hey, did you still wonder what I tasted like?" he asked, curiously looking at Rika curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:35 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image

Rika's eyes widened at the question. She sat down. "Um, what do you mean?" She was obviously very confused, her tone and expression showed it. She put her face close to Theo, "What are you planning.." She has a skeptical look on her face....  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:43 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo shuffled around slightly under Rika's gaze. "I was just remembering yesterday you said I was cute enought to eat..." he began a little tenatively. "It made me wonder if I was, and me being this size actually made the idea a possibility.... I wouldn't want you to swallow me of course... I don't think that would go well for either of us...."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:58 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image

Rika's eyes were still wide, "I don't i undertand what you mean Theo.." Hmm, im not to sure i want to eat him, he's to cute! She thought. Rika smiled, "What the point of all this Theo?" Rika cocked her head to the side cutely.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:12 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"It's a surprise," Theo said, smiling now. He put his hands behind his back thinking of how Rika had done so when she was hiding them making him smile again as he walked away from the edge. "As such, I can't tell you now, can I?" he asked over his shoulder before he turned to face Rika again.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:26 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image

Rika was beginning to get annoyed, her tone make it visible. "Alright, what do you want me to do?" She then became irritated by his words. "Oh course i know what it means for it to be a surprise.." she said as she pouted, she was never the patient one...  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:31 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"You'll have it now?" Theo asked, smiling mysteriously again, as he walked back to the edge. He had seen her look and didn't want her to feel bad, despite how childish it was. "Here then. Just put your chin here on the edge," Theo instructed, taking a couple steps back so that rika could.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:35 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image

Rika did as she was told, still wondering what he was planning. "What in the world are you planning Theo?" Rika scoffed, but she stayed as she was, waiting for his next move...  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:46 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo moved closer again, smiling and looking into Rika's ees until he was too close to her face for her to see him. "After I had shrunk," he said, "and was just laying there, you didn't leave me. And now here I am, hiding in your protection." If Rika could have seen him, she would have known jst how grateful he was, aside form how it sounded in his voice. "And I never thanked you for it eiher, so...." Theo hesitated for a moment before leaning forward slightly, kissing Rika's upper lip, touching it lightly with his hands to make it seem bigger. He stayed there for a few seconds before moving away, back until he was in view of Rika again. "thank you," he finished, looking up at Rika once again.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:50 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image

Rika blushed, but she smiled. She then reached down and lightly kissed his head. "Thank you Theo, that was very sweet of you...." Now i really wish you were full size.. but im going to help you, one day Theo, you will go back to your normal size.. She thought, leaving a mental note, she wasnt going to give up.  

born toulouse

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games