Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:48 pm
Mira watched Oblen quietly.Then looking at the officer who had the gun pointed at her, a smirk beginning to form "That is a very big mistake." Performing a roundhouse, she kicked the gun from his hands and sent it flying to the side.She did another and her foot hit the officer in the jaw, knocking him over, and unconscious when he hit the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:40 pm
Oblen shakes his head before picking back up the officer he knocked down before, who was still conscious to ask him "... Where's the hidden camera?..." The officer coughs some as he points to a trash can. Oblen throws the officer down to open the trash can to find hidden at the bottom peaking threw a crack in the trashcan aimed at his shack door in fact a camera. He pulls it out and breaks it in half before tearing up the film inside. He then tosses it to the ground and picked back up the officer and ask him "Are there anymore?..." The officer shakes his head to indicate 'no'. He drops him then walks back towards his shack. "See?... Every small move someone wants me dead... what did I tell you?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:53 pm
Mira watched him silently and shook her head slightly "That's not true...." She felt the kitten moving in her pocket and she turned towards the head of the alley "I don't want you dead." She started walking towards the mouth of the alley "Come find me when you get the guts to come out of your dark little corner.Maybe I'll show you that not all people are the same."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:04 pm
Oblen turns and sighs. "Whatever... since you insist that it will be different, I'll follow you..." He said following behind her. As they move closer towards the light at the head of the alley he squints his eyes from the light difference.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:49 am
Mira smirked slightly and continued walking.Exiting the alley they walked past a group of people that didn't even bother taking a second look at them.As they walked people passed them, not bothering to even watch "I told not all things are the same anymore.Most people don't pay attention to anything that goes on around them unless it involves them directly."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:30 pm
Oblen looks around with his eyes squinted, but couldn't see anything due to the sun's brightness. He taps on Mira's shoulder a bit before holding on to it. "Well, I can't see anything... It's brighter then hell out here." A couple people started to stop to look oddly at Oblen due to the fact that he looked blind and his wings kept flapping some.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:25 pm
Mira started laughing and pulled a pair of sunglasses from her pocket "Put these on and stop moving your damn wings." She started walking again, still laughing quietly.She didn't bother taking his hand from her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:29 pm
Oblen takes the sunglasses as he controlled his wings some. He could see better in them and noticed a few people walking away, but still staring due to the fact that his wings were flapping. Oblen sighs. "Yeah... So where we going?" He asked looking around some to see some new objects around him, such as the newer models of cars, flashing signs labeled 'open', and taller buildings.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:34 pm
Mira chuckled slightly "Where do you want to go first?" She looked at the small shops as they passed.When they went by a bakery she smiled slightly remembering when she used to help out there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:52 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Well, you were looking for your friends before you met me... why not find them?" He said smelling smells of the bakery as they passed it. It's been so long since he used any of his five senses outside of the alley.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:04 pm
Mira shook her head slightly "It wasn't a friend.I thought I was seeing thing, but apparently I wasn't so it doesn't matter now anyway." She smiled slightly when she heard the kitten start mewing.Pulling it out of her pocket she started laughing when it started biting her fingers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:16 pm
Oblen shrugs again. "Ok... So you were just confirming something... I see. I don't really know where I'd even want to go... everything has changed." He said looking over to see an old man on a bench staring at him with squinted eyes. He looked back forward to the back of Mira's head. "... not too much about the staring people... but at least they got older."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:21 pm
Mira laughed and shook her head slightly "Thats my point, no matter who or what your are people will stare.You just need to learn to ignore it.And not all people want you dead as those officers did." She frowned slightly when the kitten bit harder "Umm...How 'bout we go get something to eat." Before this thing eats my hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:29 pm
Oblen nods. "Alright fine... as long as the place don't serve trash as food it should be the best thing I've ate in years." He said looking at the playful kitten wondering exactly what it was doing with a tilted head and why it was acting like it could actually kill her hand.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:39 pm
Mira busted up laughing at his comment and only laughed harder at the look he gave the kitten "I know a place that has really good food and they allow pets there too.And the kitten is hungry, thats why its trying to eat my hand." She lead Oblen to a restaurant and walked in "Get whatever you want." She pulled her wallet out.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games