Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
Blazing shadow (need some evil people!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:26 pm
Katsumi was stunned by Kage's gaze. Kage faded through the sythe and stabbed her arm. He lifted her off the ground and kicked her off. He laughed, she apparently didn't know he was a phantom. Katsumi tried moving, he was practically paralyzed. His arm couldn't move, neither could anything.

(maybe i should explain the rules of no auto hits)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:34 pm
(Oh;sorry DX.please explain the no auto hits rule.I kinda don't get what you mean..-since I never been in a rp with that rule- ))

Himoto held her arm shocked at what happened.She noticed the blanket/clothing that was covering was no longer covering her face.She didn't care at this point.She used her scythe to get up.This fight is going to be impossible... she thought.After getting up she got into a fighting stance; though she didn't know what good that would do.She might just have to wing it.  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:38 pm
(well you have to imply you hit them like this: i swung my sword at his arm, then the other person has a chance to react, but if you keep saying the person missed, it's called godmodding, so you can't dodge everything)

Kage laughed. He walked forward and shot off several rounds. He then went forward with an amazing spped and swung. Katsumi got enough energy to walk forward one step. The villagers just watched, they were afraid, yet amazed. These people could control magic.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:44 pm
((ok))

Himoto flinched and closed her eyes as the rounds were shot.She did not want to know were they landed.Himoto looked away with her scythe in front of her;it being the only thing for some protection.Would this be the end of her life...?A life of more bitter than sweet memories..?She held her breath as Kage ran at her; as if that was going to bring some kind of luck.  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:47 pm
A loud, bloody splashing was heard, but it wasn't hers. Kage growled as Katsumi laughed weakly. His sword went through Katsumi's stomach. "You go, now it's my turn." He said pulling Kage's sword. It was extremely painful even trying. Kage shoved the sword deeper. "Why do you cling to life?" He asked. Katsumi removed the sword. "Because I'm needed." He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:52 pm
Himoto covered her ears at the grotesque sound.When she looked up she saw Katsumi in front and had blocked the attack.She nodded when he spoke and told her to run.She got up."Please..be careful..." she said and cringed at the sight of all the blood.She made her scythe disappear and ran toward the crowd; hopping they would let her through to hide in all of them.  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:57 pm
Katsumi and Kage fought again, but Katsumi wasn't strong enough to keep it up. He slashed with all his strength while Kage was so much stronger. Kage got him with a knee in the stomach, causing more blood to flow. Katsumi gave his strongest slash, but to no avail, Kage had cut his shoulder. He pointed the gun at Katsumi's stomach and fired. Katsumi heard the gunshot and everything turned black. He didn't know where he was, but he didn't fell pain. Back on earth, he was un-moving, he'd fallen. The crowd's eyes grew wide at what had happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:05 pm
Himoto covered her mouth in an attempt not to scream...that monster.. was all she could think of.She ignored all the pains she received from the man.All she could think about was that her friend was dead.She felt her stomach was about to churn but forced it down."Murderous beast!" she spat at Kage.She didn't care if he came after her next.The man that stood before the crowd was forever covered in the blood of Katsumi.He would pay for it when ever he died; if it was possible.  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:13 pm
Katsumi was heavy with fear that he'd died. He then felt a quick peace, the Sage was here. "Your not done Katsumi, take my hand." He said extending his hand. Katsumi was sure he didn't want to die today. He took the Sage's hand and was filled with life. He got back up and coughed. "I'm not done here." He said. Kage growled, Sage was presistant. Katsumi's body was glowing white with the energy that brought him back. He picked up his sword, ready to fight again.

(oh yeah, i forgot, if you die, you can come back)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:20 pm
Come on Katsumi mi..you can kick this dummys butt.. she thought as she saw with relief; that Katsumi got up. She waited with the crowed; not at all sure what was to happen next.Her eyes traveled from Katsumi, to Kage, to Katsumi again.Who would make the first move..?This was more than likely on everyones mind; though she wasn't at all sure.Himoto waited and hoped Kage would lose, or at least retreat.  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:23 pm
Katsumi watched Kage. He took one step forward, which was a que. They both looked as they they'd cut through each other. Katsumi sheathed his sword and turned around. Kage turned around too. A gash was across his chest, he was bleeding. Kage was furios and smashed him with the blade flat. Katsumi hung onto the edge of the boat. "Another time child." He said walking away.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:30 pm
Once when she knew it was safe Himoto ran to were she saw Katsumi fell.She looked around and saw him.She extended her arm in an attempt to help him...lets hope I have enough strength to help him up.. she thought as she looked at her other arm which was the one cut.She would have the wound fixed later; right now it was important to make sure she helped Katsumi up from the edge of the boat. "Can you grab on..?" she asked.  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:33 pm
Katsumi grabbed her hand and threw his leg over the boat. He climbed up and grabbed Himoto before she fell from his weight. He placed one hand around her waist, the other on her forearm. "You ok?" He asked putting her on the other side of the boat.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:42 pm
"I think so.." she said but held her head."..can we get my arm bandaged before I lose more blood please..?" she asked. After a pause she asked "what happened to get that man to fight you..? who was that man..? what was he..?" she bit her lip when she realized she asked a lot of questions. She looked down.That was probably one of the annoying things about her;questioning.  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:49 pm
Katsumi only knew his name. "He's Kage, the shogun." He said. He Looked for his sword. He picked it up and sheathed it. He touched his chest, his dagger was still there. "I was looking for food, but instead, I ended up on a boat full of matchock guns." He said.  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff