Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
`₪Ξ Ðøиτ Ģıνє Ιи Ξ₪` [₳/O] иєєds males Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:01 pm
Well, it worked to a degree. Ian chuckled at her confusion, which was just what he needed. The more her brain worked, the more she'd be able to stay awake.
"Hey, Evie?" he asked, nearing the base. Not long now. "If you give up, I'm goin' to kill myself, and haunt you up there in the sky, alright?" he said, as he broke through their lines and he hurried down into the base to look for a medic.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:08 pm
((... I miss so much when I am trying to make a D&D character, and keep ignoring my pc... >.< ))

Elzio heard the call as well, and stared to head for the exit as he obtained his weapons. Running up though the exit, he saw Ian running to the entrance with a zombie following behind them. Taking his sniper rifle, he aimed down the scope aimed at the zombie behind them. Firring a shot past them, he hit the zombie right between the eyes as it fell down behind them. Getting out of the entrance completely, he kept shooting past them killing the zombies one by one keeping the zombies off them.  

Varnis54

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:09 pm
User Image

Evie heard his chuckle and it made him shake. She hissed in pain, her stomach felt as if it were burning. She wanted it to stop soon....the pain was all she could really think about. Ian...god he was always on her mind now. She hadn't seen hm when she had gotten outside and he appears out of nowhere to rescue her. Evie felt warmth slide down her cheeks, salty and stinging as it touched her lips. More coppery liquid flooded her mouth and she choked for a moment before remembering to stay calm and relaxing her muscles so that she was limp like a rag so blood wouldn't suffocate her.

"Dont die....I'd feel guilty." Evie whispered, her eyes closing. How did she get shot? She was paying attention or so she had thought.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:12 pm
[D&D? Nice. 3.5, I hope?]
-----
"Thanks mate." Ian said to Elzio as he passed them. He went further into the base, headed toward the medical facilities. He chuckled at what she said. "Ditto, so stay awake." he said. "I don't want to lose you, Evie." he told her, heading into a medical ward. A doctor looked up and quickly started to get ready as Ian lowered her onto the bed, gently. He brushed some tears away and took her hand.
"Little longer now, sheila. Just hold on, they'll fix you up just right." he said confidently, smiling at her.

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:26 pm
User Image

Evie felt herself being lowered and the smell of alcohol and antisceptic stung her nostrils. It made her stomach churn and she felt as if she would get sick any moment now. It smelt horrible to her
and oddly cold inside. It was almost as cold as she was. Evie tried to open her eyes and look up but the light was too bright for her to bear and she shut her eyes tightly. A hand wrapped around hers and she had to fight through the painful light to see who it was. Evie looked down at the hand and up at to whoever it belonged to. Ian. Again he was there. He wiped away some of her tears but that only made her cry more. She had hardly known the man and he had saved her. She should have died long ago.

The doctor who worked on her tore apart her cloak and shirt to expose the wound. He walked away then and gathered some equipment to use on her.

"Ian....you shouldn't have saved me. You could have died." Evie frowned at him, getting used to the light.

The doctor had come back and wetted a clean cloth with a liquid from an unmaked bottle. By smell she knew what it was and she steeled herself for what was about to come. He pressed the cloth to the angry wound and her toes curled, her hand clenched and unclenched, gripping his hand tighter. Evie gritted her teeth tightly and felt moisture bead on her brow. Her mouth opened in a silent scream as she tried her best to not yell out loud and startle
everyone.

.: D: I wanna play.....:.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:30 pm
Ian nodded. "Aye, I could have died." he agreed. "But rather me, than someone useful like yourself." he said. Medics were in short supply. Grunts were not. He winced, knowing she was in pain, and let her grip his hand as much as she needed.
"What matters is we're both safe." he said softly. He put his free hand on her cheek. "I thought I'd lost you for a moment there." he said. He didn't care that his left arm, and left side in general, was covered in her blood. At the moment, he just wanted to make sure she was safe.

DemonDays2

Varnis54

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:33 pm
((Lol. its 4.0, and its PBP. I'm a bit new to D&D, so its taking me a while to finish up my wizard, and get his gear lol))

Seeing a tower nearby, he decided to climb it to get a vantage point in the battle. From here, he could see most of the battle field. Elzio had never seen how bad it actually was until now. He had paused for a moment from the sheer amount of the creatures. There where so many of them, had never imagined that there could be this many. Setting up the sniper rifle, he started to pick them off one by one, especially the ones that where heading towards the medics, and those that where down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:37 pm
[4.0? BLASPHEMY! I run 3.5, why? I can have a Gnome Bard, dammit. I can't have a Gnome, OR a Bard in 4.0.]  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image

Evie let out a ragged breath when the stinging cloth had been removed. It felt much better now....numb but better. The medic on duty wiped at the perspiration that had formed on her
brow and went to grab for other materials. Evie was spared a moment to talk to Ian before more pain came. Anesthesia was rare and highly rationed for only the most dire cases.

"You mean just as much as I do Ian ." His name on her lips felt right. Evie didn't like the concerned look that crossed his face. She wished she could lift her arms and at least show him that she would be okay but she couldn't. The hand that he pressed against her cheek was riddled with calluses and the skin was a little rough but she didn't mind. Not at all. She turned her head slightly so she could press his hand against her cheek more.

"You thought....you had lost me?" Evie said beneath her breath. It was funny...here she was supposed to be the Guardian Angel and she was the one looking up at Ian who was surrounded by the bright lights. A smile spread across her lips and she closed her eyes, her breath slowing down.

The doctor returned...needle and thread in hand.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:43 pm
((Gome is in PH2 and bard is in Arcane powers...))  

Varnis54

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:45 pm
[Pfft xP I don't follow 4.0, so I only know what was in the first version of it.]
-----
Ian smiled at her. "I'm a grunt. I'm easily replaceable. Medics like you are in short supply, Evie." he told her, watching as she rubbed her cheek a little against his hand.
He nodded. "Aye. You got real quiet once or twice." he told her as the doctor returned. He winced. He hated even the sight of needles. "This will hurt, Evie, but I'm here for you." he said softly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:56 pm
User Image

Evie opened her eyes to look at Ian again, he was there for her....that was all she wanted. Even though she felt as if she had gone through hell more than once, she was kind of glad that she had gotten hurt. It was horrible to say but she meant it...Ian meant a lot to her.

"Im sorry...." Evie whispered, feeling a cold, sharp object pierce through her. She hissed in pain but it wasn't excruciating thanks to the fact that her wound was nearly numb completely now. She gripped Ian's hand and bit her lip....she hoped he wouldn't let go of her. Not yet at least. She needed someone by her side for a few more minutes before he could leave het if he wanted to.

"I....really l-care about you." Evie had
nearly said love but caught herself. She couldn't love him. He couldn't love her either.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:01 pm
"Don't be." Ian said simply, smiling at her. "Wasn't your fault." he assured her. He nodded when she said she cared for him. He did too. She was a nice person to him, one of the few left around here.
"I know." he whispered, looking into her eyes and smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:14 pm
User Image

Evie felt the cold metal pierce her repeatedly, she tasted more of that disgusting copper taste in her mouth again. About half an hour later, Evie felt nothing anymore. No more piercing of her skin....no more stinging sensations. It was bliss. She felt she could sleep now.... Comfortably. Evie's hand slipped out of Ian's and she sighed again.

"Why were you singing earlier?" Evie wondered, it was a bit odd in her opinion but then again so was he.

"That was the most....odd way of keeping someone aeake I've ever seen. And why THAT song?" Now that Evie was coherent, more and
more questioned buzzed around inside her mind.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:16 pm
"That's exactly why I did it." Ian said, smiling. "What better way to keep a person's mind conscious than have it work out somethin' confusin'? he asked, pulling up a stool and sitting next to the bed. He smiled at her.
"As for the song, well, I'm a fan of The Beatles, and it's the first one that came to my mind." he explained, laughing softly.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff