Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Find a Furry Friend! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizardinboots

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:14 pm
Login name here Lizardinboots
Fursona Name: Liz or Boots
Other Stuff: Check out my pofile or if your really want to get to know me PM me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:29 pm
Vincent R. Starwind
Fursona Name: Vincent Starwind/Vince (Human for now...)
Other Stuff: Thought I'd post this since english furs are damn hard to find, There's only me and Morna and two others we know of, want to make friends? Great!

Myself am into net gaming (lans too etc) and drawing...well...trying, I'm just sure me and Morna would like some furry friends to share good laughs with.

Cheers ~Vince

One and a half hours away ^_^ neat.  

luvablefox

Rebecca Anne Williams

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:20 pm
Login name here RAW_Grl/Kendareru
Fursona Name: ReBecca Anne Williams/Kendareru Neko-sama
Other Stuff: Rebecca is my alter ego, a lovely foxgirl who can get along with almost anyone and works in a bookstore. Keep in mind that if you flirt with her she'll flirt right back a bit more. Kendareru on the other hand (the account was locked up by my ex-fiance so I couldn't use it any more) is a waiter, and the star of his own yiff and a soon to be comic.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:25 pm
Login name here Syrina Ravinsk
Fursona Name: Tobias
Other Stuff:I am a goth, as well as a full time furvert...hehe, I go to college, work as a supermarket stocker, and love all sorts of violent video games(ie Resident Evil, Max Payne, F.E.A.R.,etc.) i also write a lot and have a few books done, though not published. I'll write furry stories for you,all you gotta do is just ask me.

i also feel stupid because im apparently the only fur in montana thats on gaia.  

Warlord Kartanus

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

AquaFae

10,700 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:49 pm
Login name here: AquaFae
Fursona Name: Fae (Two-tailed, winged Fennec ((look in siggy)). Yeah, so I'm another Fen, get over it. Fennecs have been my fave animal since I was 3. My uncle used to breed them. I didn't know how popular they were till I met other furries.)
Other Stuff: 19 years old. (11-02-86) I like to write, mostly short stories. I read a lot, mostly Sci-Fi or Fantasy novels. I can never be found without my sketch pad. I usually draw faeries, furries, misc. fantasy, aquatic/marine things and animals, and anime. I'm bisexual and a 2 year proclaimed Wiccan. (I'm still a "closet witch" and I'm still learning) I'm a serious "Moonie" (if you don't know what that is, then you probably wouldn't care about it). And I can spend multiple hours playing video games, mostly RPGs.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:32 pm

Sexual Lettuce
Fursona Name:Zippy
Other Stuff:I are be 16. I are hang out at the Tech Tropolis. I don't want to have correct grammer today, and I don't want a stalker O:

Sexual Lettuce

stan_spcer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:06 pm
Login name here stan_spcer
Fursona Name: havent decided
Other Stuff: just ask  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:31 pm
Syrina Ravinsk
Login name here Syrina Ravinsk
Fursona Name: Tobias Sanguinius
Other Stuff:I am a goth, as well as a full time furvert...hehe, I go to college, work as a supermarket stocker, and love all sorts of violent video games(ie Resident Evil, Max Payne, F.E.A.R.,etc.) i also write a lot and have a few books done, though not published. I'll write furry stories for you,all you gotta do is just ask me.

i also feel stupid because im apparently the only fur in montana thats on gaia.
I'm from Montana, and my little sister is still there (in Roberts).  

Rebecca Anne Williams

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:44 pm
AquaFae
Login name here: AquaFae
Fursona Name: Fae (Two-tailed, winged Fennec ((look in siggy)). Yeah, so I'm another Fen, get over it. Fennecs have been my fave animal since I was 3. My uncle used to breed them. I didn't know how popular they were till I met other furries.)
Other Stuff: 19 years old. (11-02-86) I like to write, mostly short stories. I read a lot, mostly Sci-Fi or Fantasy novels. I can never be found without my sketch pad. I usually draw faeries, furries, misc. fantasy, aquatic/marine things and animals, and anime. I'm bisexual and a 2 year proclaimed Wiccan. (I'm still a "closet witch" and I'm still learning) I'm a serious "Moonie" (if you don't know what that is, then you probably wouldn't care about it). And I can spend multiple hours playing video games, mostly RPGs.

in exchange for the coco kitty, you should draw me art..even if it isn't furry  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:29 pm
Almost a year later, and I am STILL the only one in Vermont! sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:17 pm
Does the creator of this topic come here anymore? sweatdrop I thought that's why someone made a second Find a Furries thread.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:35 pm
Login name here axhead55
Fursona Name: Cole or Xatan
Other Stuff: I'm 17. Yeah I draw, but I'm bad at it. I can however play almost every wind instrument fairly well and I'm also good at editing stuff in general. I happen to be a gamer and that's my forte, but I'd give that up in a split second to be a good artist. I'm the quiet kid in the back of the classrom that's smarter than the teacher. I'm a lot more open in online places such as this. But that's as far as I'm gonna go if you don't know me well. wink  

XatanL

YasashiiYatsamoto

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:52 pm
Name of my Character:Yasa

Species:dragon/wolf

Description of my character: ( I don't know why I have to do this ya'll discluded me from the membership

Picture of my character (if applicable):  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:45 am
Login name here Rothen
Fursona Name: Rothen
Other Stuff: I'm 16. I'm fairly normal with the exception that I live in Arkansas. I write everyday, be it musings, poems, stories, or anything else. I'm a huge book freak. I dream all the time. Uhm...nothing else really. Just pm me for more info my furry friends!  

Rothen

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Citizen of the World

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:48 am
BAMusings

Fursona Name: Stone
Other Stuff: I'm single. That's all I'm going to say.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games