Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Le Cave Manor (Come In And Have A Taste Of The Night Life) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ulric Kessler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:52 am
Takes off his headset and sets it down in the stool next to him. "So, when'd you get in?" Ulric asked him, sipping down his drink slower this time around, a very familiar burning sensation already wrapping over his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:55 am
"Me? I just got here," the lion replied. He paused. "Unless you meant when I checked in the manor, which would be only a few days ago." He began drinking the glass of water that had been left for him a moment ago.  

Sangaera Shiju

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:58 am
Cody sniffed, and his nose caught a peculiar scent. Knowing his nose wouldn't leave him alone after this, he decided to follow it, and it lead him downstairs. He smelled out the source, behind the bar was the kitchen, making chinese food. "Excuse me, can I have some chicken lo mein?" He asked the bartender. He nodded, and barked orders to the kitchen. Cody sat on a barstool, waving his feet back and forth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:01 pm
Walking towards the bar, she was listening to 'The Howling' by Within Temptation as her tail swished softly in time to the music. She sang along to the song, stopping when she saw Ulric and Kardus.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:06 pm
Cody got his lo mein, and started slurping a noodle with chopsticks. He was mid-noodle when he saw Snow, Kardus, and another person. "Hihi all :3" Then, Cody went back to noodle slurping.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:16 pm
Her ear twitched and she looked over at Cody. Waving to him, she sat down on a stool and ordered a drink, her music still playing softly in her ears.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ulric Kessler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:23 pm
Smirks and waves to Luna, a look of scandelous intent flashing towards her as Ulric lights up another cigarette. The restaurant starts to play The Door's "Riders on the Storm".  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:27 pm
She shook her head as she glanced at Ulric, her tail still flicking softly to her music. "Nice try wolf, I'm taken."  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:13 pm
Kardus glanced over his shoulder to see who or what Ulric was looking at. "Oh, hello again Luna!" he exclaimed with a smile. His eyes caught sight of another person nearby, too. "And Cody!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:18 pm
"Hello Kardus," she said as she smiled at the lion. "How are you today?"  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:24 pm
"I am well, thank you," he replied. "Just enjoying a meal," he added as the order of grilled chicken was served to him. "Did you come to eat or have drinks? Or just enjoying yourself again?" He smiled again, hoping that his last question didn't sound like he was mocking her.

((off to work, later!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:27 pm
"Just enjoying myself, then again anytime I listen to music it always puts me in a good mood," she said with a laugh.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:33 pm
Cody giggled, and waved to Kardus again. "How are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:58 pm
Waking up Suki stretches her little nap had lasted longer than she had hoped it would. Oh well...she thought as she got out of the nice warm bed, and stumbled over to the closet where she pulls out a little red bikini and some sweats.

After changing she heads down to the hot springs, and strips the sewats off. "Mmmn..." A low murr escapes from her as she slides down in to its warm waters.  

Suki Wolfram

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:54 pm
Kardus laughed with Luna. "Of course, of course. That's a good thing." To Cody, he replied: "I am well, thank you. Enjoying your meal there?" He stabbed and tore off a huge piece of chicken from his own plate using a fork before devouring it.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff