Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
૦ղlყ ϐყ Ӎօօռliցհէ || Full!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:40 pm
[[ <3 ]]

User Image

He had already by now turned toward to the direction building to get ready to run to get his dry, wondering why he gets so easily ticked off by this weather. But before he could, he noticed Micaiah walking off. Did he... get her mad? Feeling a little guilty, he took off his jacket and pulled it over her head; It was best if she didn't get even more drenched. "Don't get too wet, it'd be horrible if you got sick." He gave her a quick smile to hopefully reassure her before running off towards the dorm. By now, he wasn't even hungry, and just wanted to lie down. The day wore him out prtetty badly, and he didn't really have a lot of energy with his illness so inconveniently constant.

【 ɗ ą ϊ ș ϑ Ҟ є : ... I didn't mean to hurt anyone. 】 

+++

User Image

Keiji laughed. "Haha, me too!" But when she mentioned she'd pay he shook his hands up. "No, no, no, uh, I'll pay...I mean, you just got your uniform and all, so..."

《 Ҟ Ɇ Ῑ Ɉ Ῑ : 》

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Ƈ od y.]
тнє вяαιη ιѕ уσυя ѕтяσηgєѕт ωєαρση

--- --- --- ---

Cody waved bye to Micaiah, a little sad that she had to go. He was starting to like the little conversation they were having.
"Come on...Its starting to get heavy..."
Cody said heading for the building.

--- --- --- ---

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yoυ jυѕт нαve тo leαrɴ нow тo υѕe ιт

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:45 pm
User Image

"If your sure." She said then she got out a menu of a random restaurant that is not far from the academy. She loved the place.. she goes there anytime she can get there.. it's not too fancy and not too casual.. it's just right! " Maybe we can go here?"

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
'Cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:55 pm
User Image User Image User Image

L i ℓ α_ Я o s a
Its not about how the cards are dealt.
Its about how you play the game.

。。。 

Lila didnt follow after her cousin. In fact she ignored him completely. She was still looking up into the sky. It seemed to strange to her. For one, she thought it was strange how the clear forcast for the week, which was almost certain, was interupted by this sudden storm, and how the stormclouds only seemed to be covering this perticular area. The sky over in the distance was still clear...
"Hmm...."
Her thoughts were suddenly interupted by Cody yelling at her.
"Lila!!! Are you crazy, get in here!!!!"
"Shut your trap, Im coming!"
Lila yelled back. As she walked towards the building, she took one more look up at the sky...
"That is so strange..."

_Q e e n O f H e a r t s._

- - - - - ―>

" Can't read my,
Can't read my,
No he can't read my poker face
She's got to love nobody
"
User Image

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:06 pm
|| x.x sorry bout' late-ish reply, my friend was making sure I could get to a get-together with the rest of my friends, and I love her dearly, but she really needs to get what she wants out, it took her twenty minutes to ask if it was okay with my parents. ||

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:.*blinks*.:.

Micaiah stopped walking for a second and touched the jacket on her head. She smiled a little and a small blush came to her face. She watched him enter the building, she stood there for a minute before rushing in herself. She took the key and opened the door to her dorm, she laid down on her bed. She wondered why she blushed back there. She pushed away the obvious answer and told herself it was because how nice the people were. She took the jacket in hand and looked at it, she figured she'd have to get it back to him tomorrow. So she stood up and hung it on a hanger which she hung on the knob of the dresser. She got out her uniform and laid it out on a chair so everything was set for tomorrow.

{ PrincessPeachStrawberry }

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.From here
to
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.there

Ikuto stepped out of the car, his bags in hand and looked up at the raining sky. He smiled a little, it was one of the things he and his sister shared, and one of the few aside from appearance. The love for rain. They both loved being in the rain, watching it, everything about it. Even how it made your hair feel on end. He waved to the driver, telling him it was okay, and made his way inside. He had received his key by mail since the school knew he was going to be late, also his uniform, but his parents just wanted to make sure they were prepared. Once he reached the inside of the building he unlocked the door to his dorm, and saw he was one of the lucky people only having to share with one person. So he put his suitcases on the open bed and sat down, not ready to get unpacked yet. So he just laid on the bed for a while and watched the ceiling, thinking about how life might be here at this new school.

In
under ten seconds.

Ikuto Tskunomi

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:08 pm
[[ It's okay, Carnival. C: ]]

User Image

Daisuke was thankful Keiji had put away everything for all three of him. That guy was like a girl or maid... or a mom. Leaning on a wall to catch himself, he begun to lose his strength again. He was tired and had no energy left, but was wide awake... an odd feeling. He'd have to wait for either Keiji of Masato to come back and help him up.

【 ɗ ą ϊ ș ϑ Ҟ є : ... Did I do that right...? 】 

+++

User Image

"Yeah, that would be nice." He looked out the window, ponytail flicking after him. Did it... get darker out there? "The rain looks like it's getting worse, I mean the clouds are kinda coming in... I'll go fetch an umbrella if you still want to go outdoors, though, even if it's getting late."

《 Ҟ Ɇ Ῑ Ɉ Ῑ : You know, the umbrella can be used as a lethal weapon... 》

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.From here
to
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.there

Ikuto finally looked at his bags, one was not his, something his sister left at home. He sighed as he picked up the violin case and left the room, figuring sooner was better than later since he'd probably be busy with homework tomorrow. He left the door open a crack since he was coming right back, he walked down the hallway till he found the room Micaiah said she was staying in back home. He knocked on the door and waited for Micaiah to open the door for him.

In
under ten seconds.

Ikuto Tskunomi

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:35 pm
|| ||

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:.*blinks*.:.

Micaiah was just laying on her bed, unable to even think of sleep, she felt so wide awake. She jolted a little when there was a knock on the door, she got up and opened it with a screech, "IKUTO!!!" She yelled as she hugged him, then saw what was in his hand, "You still have to practice even if your away from the house." Micaiah nodded and took the violin case from him as he held it out, she frowned as he started to walk away, but she knew that he probably still had to unpack and such. So she took the case over to her bed and opened it. She put the chin rest on, then rested the violin on the bed. Then tightened the bow and put the rosin on. She sighed as she took the music from the pouch on the top of her case. She looked at it, then remembered, two other room-mates may walk in any second. So she put every thing away and laid back on her bed, she'd try and wait for a time she knows no one will walk in to play.

{ PrincessPeachStrawberry }

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image

" I don't care where we go really.. as long as they have food here it's fine." She nods at Keiji having a slight smile on her face; barely shown but getting there. She shrugged looking down kind of worried though.. tonight might not be good... not...good.

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:13 pm
User Image User Image User Image

L i ℓ α_ Я o s a
Its not about how the cards are dealt.
Its about how you play the game.

。。。 

On the way to the dinning hall for dinner, Lila couldnt stop thinking about how weird the sky was. She had never seen anything like it before.
As she and Cody walked down the hallway, they passed a door which was labled "Basement: No Students Allowed". Lil got the weirdest feeling from just looking at the door. It made her feel sick...
"Hey Cody...You go to dinner without me...Im not feeling so good. I think Im just going to go to bed..."
"Oh...Well I hope you feel better in the morning. You wouldnt want to miss the first day of class." Cody said giving his cousin a little pat on the shoulder before he walked off to the dinning room.
Lila headed straight up the staires towards the girls dorms. All she wanted to do was have a hot shower and go to sleep.
She opened up the door to find that her room mate had already unpacked her things on the other side of the room, but she ignored that and went straight to the shower. Once she had her shower, she changed into her pajamas and crawled into bed. Lila was really tired, and considering she had class tommorow she wanted to get as much sleep as possible.
Lila really hoped that she wouldnt have another one of those dreams tonight...

_Q e e n O f H e a r t s._

- - - - - ―>

" Can't read my,
Can't read my,
No he can't read my poker face
She's got to love nobody
"
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:28 pm
[[ --- ]]

User Image

Masato, standing at almost 6 feet, was running back, sprinting back to his dorm room with medication in hand. He must have passed by the girls' dorms, which is why is scented of strawberries (He liked strawberry flavored stuff... Strawberries, too...) and took a quick glance around while still taking a quick jog. When he was overly anxious, he usually lost his way... It was pretty harsh, for a Senior to lose his way on his first day. Shaking his head, continued until he he finally reached a stop, as he'd he found his dorm room. He held a hand up to cover his mouth, breathing out of control. His breathing was horrible, but he always managed. This academy was huge though, it were as if he ran through only half of it.

「 ϻ ᾋ ș ᾋ Ⱦ Ѻ : It's going to be one hell of a party...! 」

+++
User Image

"To... the dining hall, then?" Her smile made her seem quite shy; She did seem rather cute. Perhaps if she smiled a little more often, she'd seem less.... lonely. He couldn't notice her slight discomfort though, even if he felt it a bit himself.

《 Ҟ Ɇ Ῑ Ɉ Ῑ :Ignite My Fire...!  》

Icipher Infinite

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:32 pm
User Image

"Sure thing then." She then got hit with a few raindrops from the sky but it didn't matter.. she loved water.. Water was the best thing for her; even if you put her in a kiddie pool she'll be happy enough; that's how much she loved water. She then waits for Keiji to lead her the way since she didn't know on where to go exactly. " You might have to show me where it is..."

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:04 pm
[[ --- ]]

User Image

As soon as Masato entered the room with deep breaths, he found his sibling leaned on a wall. "Damnit, you couldn't even take a shower...? You're drenched." He grabbed a towel from one of the drawers Keiji set up and dried off the wet boy. Seriously... He shouldn't have separated from him after all. "I'll learn from my mistakes; I'm not letting you out of my sight again." He sighed. He had no one else precious to look after, and wasn't looking forward to have another to care for. He simply wanted to watch Daisuke gradate, and live a happy life. He didn't consider his own future, though.

「 ϻ ᾋ ș ᾋ Ⱦ Ѻ : It's going to be one hell of a party...! 」

+++
User Image

"Alright!" The moist air outside always seemed to make him feel as if it were seeping through, a creepy feeling. Water was nice, but it had to be warm for him. He didn't really like the cold.

《 Ҟ Ɇ Ῑ Ɉ Ῑ :Ignite My Fire...!  》

Icipher Infinite

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:18 pm
User Image

" Take it easy it's not like it's a festival with prizes or anything." She let out a slight chuckle not realizing it pretty much. " Let's just go before we're more drenched and get a cold.. don't wanna be sick on the first day anyway."

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff