Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The New Breed (OPEN!!!/ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you fight for?
  Good
  Evil
  GOLD!!!
View Results

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:40 pm
"Alright, let's go then...he seems to have stopped somewhere for now.." Renka was still looking in the general direction of where Shift was and started floating toward it on his blood board, sort of regretting not getting a blood tracer on either of the two from the mall..it would have been handy to always know the enemy's location..  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:18 pm
Joshua nodded and followed him, listening intently. He hadn't found Shift yet but was listening really hard for his voice. Noises were usually harder to decipher but Joshua was pretty good with voices especially the people he knew well. "Let's do this quietly. If he is doing something bad we can catch him doing it and if not we can just leave him alone."  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:30 pm
"Yeah..plain old spying would leave a bad taste in my mouth, how close do you have to be to hear people or whatever?" he flew closer to the tracer and started to slow down, he could easily fell it so that meant he wasn't too far away now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:39 pm
"I don't think he has said anything yet. I'm pretty good at recognizing voices but he hasn't said anything so technically I don't know where he is. That's why your here." He slowed down with Renka. He still couldn't hear Shift but he did hear some voices that sounded familiar. He couldn't place them though.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:07 pm
"Thanks. I lost one of them but I dont know about the Blood-bender. He might have a new trick up his wrist. So whats your name?" Shift said after he walked in the door and hugged Anya.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:02 pm
"Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV" Gabriel said after a pause "and this is Evangeline Tralai vas kolricth niester. Welcome to our music factory, if you would proceed through that door we will begin yo-" Gabriel was interrupted by Anya who had ran through the door in question.

That door just happened to lead to the basement where Anya's room was situated. The rush was to pick up any discarded pieces of clothing a hide them.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:48 pm
"German? So I guess your mad that she told me to come here right. I'm basicly a weapons factory. You want it I give it if I never heard of it i'll need a picture the first time. The max I've dared to do is to make it rain daggers, when they were counted they numbered a little over 10,000." Shift said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:56 pm
"German?? where the hell did you pull German from, my name isn't Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV, and yes I am mad.... I've been trying to get her to date me for months" Gabriel said with a chuckle.

Anya stuck her head round the door and whistled calling the others into her room they could talk safely down there.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:06 pm
"No I was asking if you were german. If thats not your name what is it?" Shift said as he laughed and walked into the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:18 pm
"I'm not telling you my- what with all the wind chimes" Gabriel hadn't actually been down here before, and it was pretty weird for a teenage girls room.

Anya's room was basically a workshop and a bed, pieces of metal and tools looked to be strewn randomly on the floor but in fact they were all carefully organised. Anya picked up marker pen and wrote in large letters on the wall don't touch anything please  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:26 pm
Shift walked over to the corner of the room and created a couple of rods of every kind of metal that he knew there was. Then beside that he made some sheets of titanum and stacked them there. Once he did that he walked up to Anya and said, "I think that should keep you happy for awhile."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:50 pm
Anya gave Shift a hug and made a weird kind of purrie sound. She dragged hi over and sat him on her bed, she sat next to him.

Gabriel watched this with a raised eyebrow "So.. Shift you want in teh club?"  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:21 am
Shift was in heaven with Anya purring in his ear. When he hear the question he said, "Yeah I'm in, but I still don't know your name. Now the ones that might have followed me are Renka, the blood bender, and Joshua, the air guy. With Joshua use something with a high pitch sound down wind of him. The wind carries sound to him somehow. The blood bender's a little harder I haven't known him for that long but he always has a new trick up his sleve."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:47 am
"If theirs a chance that you were followed..... try not to say anything that this guy might hear and find suspicious.. and until I trust you I'm Edward and Anya is Evangeline okay" Gabriel said as he sat on the floor.

His real name is Theodore Prat, but he makes everyone call him Gabriel Grey Anya wrote behind her on the wall

"You ever watch heroes Shift great show, Anyway there's interestingly enougth a guy called Gabriel Grey in it who has the same power as Evangeline " Gabriel said factually.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:54 am
"Nah never really understood the whole 'Save the cheerleader, Save the world' thing. You see the new season of 24 yet? So Edward what weapon do you like?" Shift responded.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games