Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Fallen Dawn ((Accepting/ OPEN)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:51 pm
Lathurian gave Tavara a bored look. "I dont need to fight them, just hide from them. And what do I care if the world falls apart? Sometimes I hope it does. But as for them being evil, they can join my club." Lathurian glided over to Bella and smiled at her. "An offering of your blood would be a good start." Lathurian showed his fangs before he was yet again pushed away by Vondel. "Come on Vondel! A little bite! A nibble! Please!" Lathruian licked his lips as he stared at Bella with his ruby eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:54 pm
That was the last straw. His words struck him as he threatened his pet. Without thinking he slammed against him throwing him farther back and positioning himself between him and Airadain he snarled turning his back to his half brother. Gently he wrapped his arm around her waist protectivly and pulled her to him. Her blood was his and none others no matter who they were.

Nat took instent offence and stepped up beside Tavara holding back from punching this man. He couldnt help but smirk as the younger vampire threw him away and took a defensive stance to the human. Isaac as he knew was not one to be pushed around or allow his toys to be taken.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:59 pm
Bella was greatfull to issac. that guy had seriously made her shiver inwardly. 'but if it saves us . . ' her mind trailed and fear swam through her. 'no am not going to be afrade anymore' she looked up from the ground and at Issac and wanted to say thankyou but she knew this wasnt over.

Tavara smiled at Issac but quickly hidd it this was the guy they were relieing on to help them starting a fight wasnt the best idea. she moved closer to nat and whisperd to his mind ' ya no iv never liked Issac but i suddnely feel warmer to him.' she laughed inwardly 'but i think we should also fear this man, he is powerfull and we need his help.'  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:53 am
Lathurian hit against the wall, his hair dropping infront of his eyes. For a few moments nothing happened. But then the wall started to crack and the floor of the cavern started to shake. Rocks floated in the air as Lathurian slowly raised his eyes to Issac's. "I almost killed you once dear Issac, do not give me a reason to finish what I started. I wish to have a taste of her blood as payment. Refuse me this and rot out here." Lathruian leaned against the wall, his eyes a deep blood red.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:49 pm
Airadain had seen enough she didnt care who would won the fight she didnt want it to even happen. she put herself inbetween the 2 a very dangerouse thing to do, but she owuldnt let Issac get hurt just becuase of her.
"its my blood ill pay wat u want." she didnt want to the thought made her sick to her stomch but she had no other choise. she extend her wrist to him. the fear swam through her and she felt the bond pull tight as if someone was squeezing her around the chest.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:06 am
Raven growled as she leapt off of Vondel's shoulder, finally changing her shape to that of a human "Why is it the girl's blood that which you seek so badly? Are you that weak that you cannot get food on your own without it being brought to you? how weak does it make you look that you have to get others to bring you your food? hm? think about it" She growled as she moved between this new person and the girl. "If it's blood you want, i wouldn't go for the blood of those who belong to others, instead for blood that belongs to nobody" She said as she stood right infront of Lathurian, looking him dead in the eyes, her own blazing gaze staring right into his, unwavering without even a hint of fear.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:44 pm
Isaac wanted to tell them all to get out of the way and let them fight. He wasnt weak like he used to be and could hold his own. He didn't need protection and had powers of his own. He stood ready for anything forming an aura of power around him for defense. "I would rather die then watch you take her blood." He hissed but leaned against the wall again staring out through the tunnel. "Were running out of time."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:31 pm
Lathurian glared straight back at her, anger flaring in his eyes. "I do not need to explain myself to you Half-breed!" The air thickened around Lathruian and he flicked his hand at her. Just moments before, Vondel puched Raven out of the way and took the full brunt of the power shot out at her. He hit the opposite wall, causeing the wall to crack and crumble in a few places. Vondel fell limp and unmoving to the cavern floor. Lathruian just laughed and used his power to grip the others, cutting off their airways. "Well it looks like you all an out of luck now." He smiled as his fist slowly closed, crushing them.

Vondel was out for a moment before he heard his friends in trouble. In a flash he was infront of Lathruian. Heclosed his eyes and his friends fell as Lathurian grabbed his head and tried to force Vondel out. "You cant win Lathurian. I have you now." Vondel took a few stepts and grabbed Lathurian by the throat. The moment his hand touched Lathurian's skin, Lathurian screamed in pain.

"STOP!!!! PLEASE STOP!! ILL HELP YOU I SWEAR!!" as Vondel released him he laid on the ground for a while before getting up slowly. With a flick of his hand a passage opened up behind him and a tunnel could be seen. Runes covered the walls and floor, protecting it even from th Gods themselves. His hair covered his eyes, clearly defeated.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:44 pm
Tavara was right behinde Vondel. Lathurians choking had done nothing to her air wasnt somthing she needed

A dark feeling crept over Bella at the passage. goosebumbs crept over her entire body. "no, i cant go in there. i cant." she sounded almost hestirical.
infact she was backing up, but it felt like she was being pushed and the marking on her arm glowed and her eyes almost seemed to light up.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:53 pm
Vondel hadn't taken his eyes off of Lathurian as he reached back his hand and stroked Bella's hair in reassurence. "You have to Bella dear. If you do not they will kill us all. You need to live. I will protect you from Lathurian and his magics. Just hurry." Vondel seemed to be straining and his eyes tightened. Lathurian twiched a small bit, showing signs of life. Vondel had been controling him as a willing subject but Lathurian was getting angrier by the second and fighting for control.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:03 pm
"no u dnt understand i cant it wont let me in." she reached for Issac's hand and squeezed it trying to calm the hestria growing in her. she was a few feet away from it now and her heart was slowying and she felt slightly more sane.

Tavara turned back to the rest of em. ' wat on earth is up with that child . . ' she walked back to her "what do u mean it wont let u in?"

"it pushed me back, it dosnt want me in" Bella was intimadated by this women the authority of a leader raidiated from her.
Tavara grabbed her by the hand and pulled her forward causing her to let go of Issacs she drug her to the entrance and stepped through. Bella however droped to the ground just out side of it screaming as she fell going uncousious.

EDIT BOTTOM PARAGRAPH  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:44 am
Isaac caught himself on the fall and took her hand willingly. When Tavara pulled her out of his grip he let out a rippling snarl and grabbed hers twisting it before bella fell. He took in a startled breath and released the Demon lord to catch the girl though and picked her up glaring at all of them. "Im not taking her in there." He growled stepping back. "I wont take her where she can be harmed. This obviously isnt a safe place and he.." He motioned with his hand to his half brother who was screaming for control, "doesnt seem to have control of his mental state or powers enough for me to trust him. Atleast I wont use my power on family." He turned away and went further into the cave trying to get her to wake up. When he reached the back wall he stopped dropping onto the floor and bringing her into his grasp protectivly as he radiated energy around him to create a shield and take them out of that reality. He could do it in Lathurians domain but the girl couldnt enter he wouldnt force her.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:52 am
Tavara instantly felt bad. and didnt do anything to stop Issac even if he would of drew his sword. she realized wat was wroung "she is made from the goddess diretly she is part god and cant enter because of the runes. Issac my apologies i should have realized sooner."

her eyelids flutterd. she felt proteected, and safe. she saw Issac looking down at her, was that worrie in his face? 'what happend? were am i?" she thought, her mind felt like someone had shoved cotten balls in it or as if she had been turned to a static channel. it cleared slowly and her head throbbed. suddenly everything came back to her and she presed herslef against Issac barring her head she didne want to even look back at it. it had sent a huge wave of pain through her and she felt tears well in her eyes but pushed them back her throat acked she really wanted water and sunlight. "please dont make me, it really hurt." she forced more tears down and clung to Issac. she was terrified of what was goin on around her. there safe place wouldnt let her in and the 4 horseman had to be close on ther trail she tried to fight her fear but Death huanted her still.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:19 pm
Raven growled and was a bit shocked at all that happened in the course of only a few minutes, She had been saved from Lathurian and again when she felt the strangling feeling go away. She watched as Bella screamed and threw a fit, falling unconcious she turned and looked outside of the tunnel "Maybe I can draw the four horsemen away from this place, I've yet to find anybody that could run faster then me, so i should be fine" She than turned to bella "and you all will be safe, even those who cannot enter that place" she said with a smile as she turned to the entrance "I was told that I would save bella's life, maybe this is that time" She smiled at thought "and more than anything, it sounds like fun, outrunning the four horsemen" She laughed, a hint of insanity in her voice.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:32 pm
Tavara stepped up the leaer in her coming out. "i dnt think spliting is wise, have Luathorian maybe disable some runes so Sige is allowed in, then Bella could come in" she paused and turned from Vondel to Raven "many more troubles await dnt be risky or u may not live to save her when we need it"  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff