Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
A Place to Call My Own Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:18 pm
User ImageoIяoha MisakixoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX
"The invisible Boy"

"It's fine." he said staring out the window.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Tiredx
"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:22 pm
User Image
<3xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?xo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo"I love life... and boys. "xo

"Fine to go out in the rain? Umm... I disagree. I don't mind running the car until the rain stops. I have nothing better to do really." Mika offered.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:28 pm
"The invisible Boy"

"But that'll drain the electricity out of your battery and cost you money for the gas that was wasted on me." he said looking to the other.

"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:31 pm
User Image
<3xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?xo

Mika turned off the car when he entered the park. "Now it isn't. At least you'll be out of the rain, right?"  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:35 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Iroha sighed to how stubborn the other was. "...chu" he sneezed once more covering his mouth and nose. There was a light knock on the car window as a female of her 70's was holding an umbrella, smiling to Iroha and waving to the other. "...Grandmother?" he said to himself as he brought the window down.

"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:38 pm
User Image

"Well, if you now have use of an umbrella, then I would say it is safe for you to leave, seeing as you won't stop sneezing. Greetings ma'am, how are you on this wet day?" Mika asked politely.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:46 pm
"The invisible Boy"

The lady giggled, "My you two are soaking wet from head to toe." she said after only having a glance at the two. "Iroha why not have your friend come in the house to warm up as he gets a change of clothes?" she asked him. Iroha was quite fond of his grandmother. Hearing her suggestion, he nodded.
"Okay then."
"Good then. Now I'm heading to the shopping district. You two behave now." she said taking her leave.

"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:49 pm
User Image

Mika snickered a little. "Friend? My, my, I thought I was just an annoyance to you. Well, so where do you want me to drop you off? I don't actually expect you to want me to know where you live."  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:12 pm
"The invisible Boy"

He looked to the other, "Grandmother wants to show her thanks and appreciation." he said as he looked up ahead. "Turn at that corner there and my house is at the corner from behind the park across from that huge apartment." he said as he sat back down. ' I don't understand why I didn't talk back about having Mika-san come over. Maybe it's because of grandmother.'

"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:35 pm
User Image

"Wow... I did not expect that." Mika said, parking in the drive-way of Iroha's house. He walked outside and went into his trunk, closing it a second later. He went to Iroha's door and opened it, an umbrella in his hand now, opened.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:37 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Iroha stepped out, now standing next to the male with the umbrella in his hands. He shivered feeling the effects of a cold coming onto him, but hid it from the other.

"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:41 pm
User Image

"After you." Mika said, following him. He could sense that a cold was coming for him and smiled. Not because Mika wanted him to be sick, but because Mika did say that if he didn't take cover he would catch a cold.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:14 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Unlocking the door, Iroha opened it. "I'm home!" he announced as his sister came downstairs and greeted the two. "Welcome home!" she shouted happily with a smile on her face. Once she had realized another standing beside him, a complete stranger, that smile suddenly faded.

"A place to call mine."

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games