The New World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:54 pm
Raven blinked as her friend, Kiva, took sides with this new demon, staring at the girl "So you chose him over me eh? heh, thats fine, pick which ever side makes you happiest my friend" she said, though it hurt to know that her friend would side with somebody she had just met.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:04 pm
She looked at Raven and let her gaze soften and looked to the ground "its nothing personal Raven, hes my other half, my last owner, without him i die" she murmered "most other dont understand once you find your other half you have to stick with them, if he hurts i hurt, if i hurt he hurts" she murmered sofly befor looking away, she knew one day this demon would use her for the worst, but he wouldnt be the first owner to do this to her  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Lardass Larry
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:58 pm
Sendo looked down at the mongrle "me hurt when you hurt..." he paused for a second before bursting out laughing "HA HA HA HA! you sorry exuse for a creature." Sendo leand down extending his arm toward with his hand open, he grabbed Kiva's throat and held her up in the air tightly sqeezing blocking off the air circlultion. "I feel no pain" he said with a grin then pulling Kiva back he glared over at the others then threw Kiva at them making her fly through the air with great speeds. "Take your garbage, I dont need someone holding me back" Sendo held his hand forward, and in the middle of his palm a hole opened up and realesed a thick black smoke the surrounded the area in seconds. In his other hand he held a tiny black scale made from his arua and threw it at the new dragon. The scale made itself look like all of his scales and made it unsencible and invisble to everyone but Sendo. The smoke cleared up with in a minute and he was gone.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:20 pm
Kiva kept her gaze on Sendo, she didnt move nor flintch when he spoke or grabed her, she locked her eyes with his, she made no move to struggle to stop the hand that crushed her throat just looked at him like well what are you going to do and befor it she was flying with great speed, shifting her form into a simple wolf she twisted in the air so that her back end was first, she shifted again untill her paws and back were vertical with a tree , knowing one was coming up she tenced and spun in the air, kicked off the tree and jumped back to solid ground, she hadnt gone far she still was able to see the black smoke, she sighed and shook her head befor troting back in the direction where the Demon had dissapered  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:16 pm
Raven simply watched as Sendo had picked up and threw her friend, calling her trash. She let out a sigh as Kiva began to follow even after the smoke had cleared. The smoke hadn't affected her vision as she was used to looking through smoke such as what the demon had created and watched as he threw something at one of the dragons, though it disappeared nearly right away. She looked to where Kisa had gone, and than to where Kiva was walking. She let out a sigh, not wanting to follow either of them she began walking off in her own direction, her friends had all begun to go their seperate ways, as it always happened, and she found no use remaining their anymore, maybe she would find something to amuse her in another town.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:34 pm
" now Raven u cant be seriouse." Lena called "hes after you, and u wana go out by urself?" Lena ran after her and started walking beside her. "ur my chance of finding himanyway. so whys he'll Anti Raven. happend to do somthing to him b4 he was locked up? or while he was?"  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:07 pm
Nyhmn sighed stepping out of the shower in jeans ruffling a towel through his hair picked up a tenser and wrapped his ribcage and right arm tensing lightly after he clipped it. Sliding a muscle shirt over he shivered and stepped outside onto the balcony. "I need a break these wounds arent easy to deal with when you've been locked underground for years."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:13 pm
Raven turned her attention hearing her name, it was the hunter "To be truthfull, i've never met him before, though he's not the first to come after me, i'm sure that he was sent by another, i've been tracked for many years, many have died" she turned her blazing red eyes to the girl as she spoke "if you are to follow me, your life would be put on the line" she warned, no hint of a joke in her voice as the walked on, she didn't know exactly where they would be going, only that it was straight ahead.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:25 pm
Lena just laughed. "it dosnt matter if i dont get him am dead anyway. so it really dnt matter." she skipped to her side and 'powerd down' the wings and angelic glow went away.
"so tell me about the others that were sent. . although they arnet who iam after they could help to find who released that blood monster"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:07 pm
Raven turned to Lena and let out a sigh "Too many were sent after me for me to bother to remember, though they have become increasingly stronger each time. I know who sends them, for they always have his scent on them, they've ranged from demon hunters to demons to dragons and who knows what else" She shrugged as she continued to walk on "But always they fell before me, this one though, it seems is much stronger than any of the others." She said as she thought to it "he will make.. for an interesting battle, and if i get out of it alive than it will be one to remember" she said with a smile "a worthy advisary" she chuckled.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:12 pm
Lean nodded "do u no his name? it is of great importance to me." she looked at Raven directly " he is a very worthy advisary, more powerfull than Lucifer. he is still awakening by the looks of it. he has been trapped for many years starved of everything and now the beast we fought so hard stay locked up roams free enraged. ipray for you in the name of jeasus christs our lord ans savior"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:19 pm
Vondel looked back down to see everyone split up in two different directions. "Hey there Dragon Lady! Umm Kiva and that demon that has a real bad attitude are going that way and Raven and that angel girl Lena are going that-a-way. Who do you think we should follow, if we even follow them. Im not in anyshape to do much so your stuck with me till im better." Vondel laughed and patted her massive shoulder as Kal shriked an agreement.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:31 pm
Raven huffed as she looked to Lena "Of course I don't, I never get to know their names, there's always a fight but never the formallities" she said as she continued on "Though it doesn't much matter to me where he came from or what he has been through, if we fight, most likely there will only be one of us to come out of it, and if the day comes that we fight, I have a request, and that's that you let me battle him, I want to see how good he is in battle, and even if it looks as if i'm in need of help, I don't want any help." she said as she turned to the girl "if you can't accept my request, you can hunt for him on your own."

Kisa turned her head as she heard Vondel speaking, calling her dragon lady, she chuckled "Forgot my name already?" she gave a few massive flaps of her wings and made a U-Turn, heading back toward where Raven and Kiva once were "Well, i suppose we could at least see where they are going" She said as she dove down and than back up, simply out of boredum before she decided to do a loop-dee-loop, making sure that they didn't fall off as she did so and chuckled as she few ever closer to Raven and Lena "i would perfer.. not to go after the demon and Kiva.. i doubt that we would get a friendly greeting if we went that way" she said as she saw Raven now as they neared her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:02 pm
Vondel only chuckled. He patted her shoulder again. "I haven't forgotten your name, but while your in this form you will be known as Dragon Lady." Wow he was getting a bit loopy. He needed to sleep or he was going to sound like a total crack head. But he didn't get to chose what time he rested, as he all the sudden past out.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:16 pm
Nyhmn glanced around and seeing a few girls looking at him from the road he motioned for them to advance and gave a kind loving smile. "why hello there, care to come in i just made some coffee. The girls seemed over joy'd and quick to ablige. He hadnt lost his powers than this was going to be easy, he wouldnt kill them though that would be a waste, but their blood would heal his wounds and increase the power he already had.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff