Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Pandora Hearts*~

Back to Guilds

A fan guild for the anime Pandora Hearts. ^.^ 

Tags: Pandora Hearts, Anime, Roleplay, Fantasy, Alice in wonderland 

Reply ♥ - - - Main Chat
Celestial Plains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:38 pm
((Post in ssbb))
Skye laughed. "Oh yes she would!" She chuckled darkly. "I want scotch now though... and whisky..."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:41 pm
"Well,I'm trustin your theory."Issun said sitting on Gype's shoulder.

Getting into a sitting position was tough for Starz.What kind of water was that?she'd asked herself again and again.Until,she thought she saw a man with blonde hair,"Who are you?"She asked in her own language.

"I am Chuck Norris."The man replied staring down at Starz.Starz nodded and stared back at the man.

"Well,*hic* okay *hic* Chuck *hic* Norris..."Starz said,the effects on the sake had kicked in already and everything to Starz had become swirly.

"I will grant you my powers to help you defeat evil."Chuck reached a hand towoaords Starz who nodded swaying one way to the other.He then disappeared leaving the drunk Starz sitting there dazed by every little thing.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:55 pm
((XD You got that for LoZ: misadventures! I know u did! Dat oki... I do it all the time. ^^))

Skye looked down. She sniffed more. "Ah, Sake." She said. Sparky gasped. "Did she drink the sake?" He asked himself.
Skye went up in the air. "I SMELL CHUCK NORRIS TOO!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!" (Skye's in love with Chuck norriss!)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:00 pm
((LOL))

Issun couldn't take it anymore so he jumped from Gype's shoulder and landed on the soft soil ground.He looked up,"OH MOTHER OF EARTH!!!!"Issun cried.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:25 pm
Skye floated down to Issun and looked at him. "What is it?" She asked. Then she looked up. "HOLY ****!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:32 pm
Issun was wide eyed as he saw Starz breaking random boulders in the tunnel,'Take *hic* Chuck *hic* Norris's *hic* Take Chuck Norris's fist!!!' Starz had kept repeating herself while there was a rndom guy in his boxers waving at Skye and Issun.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:39 pm
Skye glomped the guy. "CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!!!!! I LUV YOU!!!!!!!!!" SHe yelled.

Sparky dropped down and moved Skye away from Chuck Norris. "Stop doing that Skye."

Skye grew mad. "STOP FLIRTING WITH GIRLS!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:53 pm
Starz tackled both Skye and Sparky.Issun bursted out laughing,while Starz looked like she was drunk and had just came back from another bar.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:55 pm
((Gtg))
Skye pushed her off.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:03 pm
((Chuck Norris and drunk guys? Oi, what else did I miss?))

Gype sighed. She didn't know what else to do. If only we had left that box well alone...  

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:44 pm
Issun saw Gype but laughed.Starz fell off but got into a fighting position growling at Skye.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:49 pm
Skye smiled. "You know, Sparky. She's like a little me!" She said.

Sparky narrowed his eyes. He patted Starz's head. "No, Skye... she's not like you at all."

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:41 pm
Gype sighed and pulled Skye a bit away from Sparky. She looked directly at her, or at least as direct as you can get when looking at a shadow, and sighed. "Will you co-operate or not? I don't care if you've drank Sake or not, but you still weren't all mad and unco-operative before. Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:56 pm
Sparky laughed. "Skye's bipolar. She's never allright."

Skye glared. "I'll co-operate." She said smiling at Gype. Gype was okay, Sparky was a jerk. She glared more at Sparky who glared back at her. You can see lightning between them.

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:37 am
Starz dashed up towards the group snarling,'Why have you resurrected darkness?!'

“What are ya talking about!?”Issun bounced up to Starz who smashed a paw at his body knocking the air out of him.

'You know exactly what I'm talking about!'Starz growled showing Issun her canine teeth,'The cursed zones,darkness,and the resurrections of all enemys of before!'Starz barked.Though Issun knew that he was the only one that understood her he flinched in fear that she might rip him up right then and there.  
♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff