Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
~Merry Meet~ The Introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anabis

Monster Mage

21,250 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:03 am
Name: Anabis
Path: Searching
Likes: Egypt x3 Anything to do with Egypt, Mythologies from other parts of the world, the colors Black, Blue and Maroon ( heart ), Inscence Sticks, RP, Learning other languages...
Details: My friend provided my first encounter with 'wicca', and I'e been studying wicca/pagan paths ever since, deouring book after book by a variaty of authors. Still studying, though leaning heavily towards Egyptian Pagainsm.
Personal Statement: "Bells! XD" (*shrugs* it's 6am, I'm not awake yet ^^; )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:05 pm
Name: Detarra

Path: First Degree Solitary Priestess, eclectic

Likes: Hearses, movies, music, drawing, body modification, sewing, writing, corsets, fetish boots, toe-pincher coffins

Dislikes: Closs-minded, ignorant, rude people who believe that if you dont agree with them you are wrong and deserve to be hated. I could keep ranting but I'll stop haha.

Details: I’ve been practicing since I was 10. It has only been for the past 5 years that I began my path as a solitary priestess. My family doesn’t know about it so I have been forced to be a solitary. I am now 20 and I am married to a great man who is not only completely comfortable with my path but also wants to learn more about it and is starting to practice as well. I’m training to become a Special FX Make-up Artist. I am a total dork and proud of it haha. I love my 5 inch heeled boots and my corsets. I am a very gothic person and damn proud of it. I love to have fun and hang out with my friends. I love to laugh and am pretty easy going. Um yeah that’s about it haha.

Personal Statement: "Loving your boots means learning to fall on your a** with style"- Violet Grimm, Dogwitch  

Lady Detarra

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:01 am
Name: Celestia Whitesword

Path: undecided, with Norse leanings

Likes: Chivalry, honor, RPGs, Magic: the Crack Habit Gathering, sci-fi, especially Star Wars and Douglas Adams. shoujo manga and anime, pizza, mac and cheese, cats, faeries, playing guitar, heavy metal. various mythology, especially Nordic and Arthurian.

Dislikes: homophobes, racists, people at fast food joints whom foul up your order, rednecks, fundies whom insist that anything contrary to that which they know is "pure evil".

Details: Although not an actual practioner of Asatru, I do feel an odd affinity towards the beliefs of the Norse. 3nodding

Personal Statement: Be excellent to each other! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:26 am
Welcome, all of you!  

Winter Black
Crew

Kayle_M

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:05 pm
Name: Kayle
Path: I guess I'm technically Wicca, although most of my philosophy is eastern in origin.
Likes: physics, astronomy, nature, hockey, fencing, my cute little hamsters, etc
Dislikes: mean people, bigots, and spiders
Details: I'm a 21-year-old college student. I have a twin sister who's crazy, and we are very close. I like being happy and peaceful, and I really would like to go into space at some point, although my lackage of perfect vision means NASA won't let me go. That's okay, I don't really like NASA much anyways. I like to talk and listen to people, and I really do want to learn anything you can share with me. I'd try and think of more to say, but I have to go catch a bus, so I'm gonna head out.
Personal Statement: It's Nature's Way.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:20 am
Name: Amy Michelle Howard

Path: I'm still searching but I've found Celtic Druidism quite intresting. My ancestors were Druids and I think perhaps that is why.

Likes: Open minded people with a strong sense of self respect, Water, Stars, Yule, =3 Smiles, and Love.

Dislikes: People with low self esteam that push their feelings on others, Hurt, Hate, Bible Belts.

Details: I'm sixteen and I'm attending Circle High in Towanda Kansas. My classes are Creative writting, Geometery, Biology 2, Accounting, Photography, Family Issues, Life Skills & Seminar. I aspire to one day become an Anestisiologist. I love school and my friends. I'm bisexual and currently single. I work with my local pagan community and am going to a spiritual fair today. Yay! I'm so excited. ^^ I like cleaning and love my pets, Goliath, Salem, and my little dog Tia. My profile has a picture of me in it if you're intrested in what I look like. Oh and my friend Torquil was the person who got me intrested in Paganism, he's dead now and he was a member of a Sect. of Golden Dawn. ;__; I miss him.

Amilene

CateranLlama

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:59 pm
Name: CateranLlama. But you can call me Llama.
Path: Electic Pagan, with Kitchen-witch tendencies and a liking for Shamanism and Native American mythology
Likes: Chocolate! Creating things. Things that pack up neatly. (even though I'm the messiest person you're ever likely to meet) Sculpy, watercolor, 8b pencils and click pencils, gel pens, maple leaves, baking, biking, playing games. M:tG, D&D, W:tA, Ravenloft, WoW (cards only) Hecatomb.
Dislikes: Ladybugs. I'm alergic to them, they make my eyes swell shut and my nose stop up.
Details: I'm a mid-twenty someting who's been of a Pagan pressuasion all her life, though she didn't find the words for it 'til she went off to college. I'm pretty lax about things like Sabats and ceremonies. I guess I just feel that if you have to force yourself into someone else's schedule, it doesn't count. I've always felt drawn to Grandmother Spider, but then again, I love all Native American mythology. I have a couple tarot decks, one of which I hand-made and a set of hand-made runes. I've never quite gotten the knack of scrying, but I enjoy pendulum work. Other than that, ask.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:30 am
Name: YuYevon, Vivis, or Alexandria. Take your pick and use interchangeably.
Path: None that I can think of.
Likes: Observing behavior, myself, drawing, classical art and furniture, vampires, writing, my handwriting, nature, learning, singing, music, males w/ long hair, growing, learning about traditions and culture.
Dislikes: Fundamentalists, the "religions right" (which happens to be neither), the media's definition of beauty, boring and unartistic people, fascists, and the belief that anything or anyone can be weird.
Details: Er... I adore myself? O__O There is no such thing as "good" or "evil" in my mind. I do not have morals, I have understood consequences.

Personal Statement: "There's something in the oysters!"

-YuYevon  

YuYevon

Scorpy-Sue

Distinct Conversationalist

6,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:51 pm
Name: Jessica, Jes, Afro-Dawg, Afro, Dawg, Fro
Path: Celtic witchcraft with an interest in the healing arts

Likes: Writing, reading, singing, taking pictures (basically photography), video games, history (ancient, recent, anything in the past), current events, debate, being correct, educating others on things they don't fully understand or have misconceptions of, Harry Potter (heh), The Lord of the Rings trilogy, anything to do with Middle Earth or Tolkien's creations, Pirates of the Caribbean, being outside, my dog, animals in general, meeting new people, my boyfriend who accepts me and everything I am (although, that would probably be a love), psychology, English, snow, rain, seasons, my birthday, wintertime, tennis, walking in my backyard woods and swamp, a lot of other things ^_^

Dislikes: Bigots, uneducated people who think they know everything, extremists, any prejudiced organization (including The Boy Scouts of America), environmental destruction for the sake of "progress", the thought of throwing my life away on a whim, abuse of the English language

Details: I'm sixteen and I've been interested in Paganism for a while now, but I haven't gotten into it because my mother would have a fit if she knew. I've had the Catholic religion forced on me for all my life and I don't like some of the things it teaches. I suppose you could say that because it was forced upon me that that is what turned me away, but I would tell you differently. I picked up a book on Wicca, but I'm not sure I like Wicca as much as I like traditional, Celtic Paganism. I suppose it appeals most to me not only because it is something that I have read about in books (fantasy mostly, and I am a bit fantasy-prone) that seems fascinating, but because the belief systems are so compatible with my own. Tolerance is not just taught, it's actually practiced in Paganism which is what I like the most. I know that because I read about it in a fantasy book is a bad reason to be interested, but that's not the only reason as I have said. I just feel like I'm supposed to be here, on this path. I never felt like God was all around me when I was involved in Catholicism, but now, as a self-proclaimed Pagan, I feel like my gods and goddesses are all around me in nature and everything I do.

Personal Statement: Tolerance is the key to peace; love everyone as you would love yourself.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:51 pm
Name: Ying the Shadow Dragon
Path: Eclectic Wicca (Non-lineaged)

Dislikes: (later)

Details: My main dieties are Kali and Shiva. I am personally interesting in dragons! (rest later)

Personal Statement: Fear keeps us alive.  

Ying the Shadow Dragon

ILuvEire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:22 pm
Name: Eire...
Path: I am an Irish Pagan...pretty much a Druid...(the full name is actually Irish Reconstructionist Druid...but Its just easier to say Irish pagan.
Likes: Reading, writing, reading, body building, reading, talking, reading, herbalism, reading, tarot, reading, football, reading, rugby, reading...did I mention I like reading
Dislikes: Close minded people...people who's every other word is ********, or some other cuss word. And also people that think their path is the only true path, unless its mine....which IS the one true path (lol realax I was just joking!!!
Details: I am a rather calm person. People can't get me mad easily. I have been studying for about 3 years. I am that dude who everyone thinks is normal, untill they see my house, and my room (decked out in the Occult!)
Personal Statement: Ou est mon le formage? (Donde estas me queso? [where is my cheese?]) lol xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:35 pm
Name: Courtney
Path: follower of the ancient Egyptian pantheon
Dislikes: rude people, intolerance, pineapple (ICK!), fast food
Details: I have been a pagan for several years now. My husband and I just got our first degrees this past summer. I follow the Egyptian pantheon mostly, but am not opposed to calling on the assistance of other deities either. I enjoy reading tarot and any pagan books I can get my hands on. I admit to having read one of Silver Ravenwolf's books and have no problem with the one I read. Then again, it was one of the first I had read. I just bought a new house and that will be the covenstead. Some friends and I are starting a coven and it will actually be a legally recognized church here in North Dakota. Cool!
Personal Statement: "Even if you reach for the moon and miss, you'll still be among the stars." -Kevin Spencer  

MaleficentSnape

DancingShamrock

Romantic Entrepreneur

11,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:52 pm
Name: Tammy
Magic Name: Alainn
Path: Witch
Time Practicing: 8 years, 2 months
Concentration: none
Familiar: White wolf

This is just a quick introduction for me. The above information pretty much states what you really need to know about me and Witchcraft. I also have an online Book of Shadows if anyone has any interest in it. It's pretty small right now, but I have a few hundred file to upload to it yet.

http://alainnblath.wordpress.com/

If anyone has any further questions for me, feel free to PM me. I also accept new friends requests if anyone wishes to add me.

I'll be popping in and out in my free time from work and classes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:45 pm
Name: Lilah
Path: I've been training to be a hellenic reconstructivist for a year, so I worship the greek pantheon. I've also been a Discordian for a few years (HAIL ERIS!), and study other pagan religions.
Likes: Girls and boys, books, ancient civilazations, arcitecture, art, rpgs, music, see more at my profile.
Dislikes: Apathy, ignorance, judgmentals, uptights, my father... I like more things than I dislike.
Details: I'm a sixteen year old autodictact who loves to learn. A little too much... I read about things constantly. I'm bisexual. I have child-like fascination. I am a libertarian. I have an uncooperative family. I'm a future resident of New Hampshire. Even though I am a very devoted Hellen (they kind of look down on 'eclecticy'), I love learning about Celtic-Norse-Egyptian-Hindu-Polyneisian forms of worship, I have a thing for art-history. I also am interested in integrating new occultic things in my worhsip, like tarot, clairaudiance, artforms like those. Umm... I think I'm done.
Personal Statement: The unexamined life is not worth living  

Miss Jetpack

born2rock16

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:14 pm
Name: born2rock16 (~vern or britt~)

Path: right now just agnostic, hoping to learn and posibly become pegan or wiccan, if it seems like the right thing to do.

Likes: Hangin' out with my friends, listining to music, watching my friends band play, sometimes reading (inkheart, the chocolate war, do androids dream of electric sheep...) just chillin', science, english, art! heart

Dislikes: Annoying people, know-it-alls, jazz music, bible thumpers, people that just don't know what they're talking about.

Details: I was a catholic, and couldn't believe in god because I don't see that we have any proof really. I'm 14 and live in a small town, and am attending school for the first time besides kindergarden, which I don't think of as school. I like hangin' out with the guys, and am some what a tom boy. my best friend is a juggalo, and a total goofball. I love when people make me laugh, and I laugh all the time. My favorite band is green day, and I like lots of punk music old and new. I love my family, minus a few idiots.....

Personal Statement: rock on my tweet peeps!! lol. umm, acctually: "one nation under dog there of which I stand alone...."  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff