Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Questions and Assistance Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HellsHollywood

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:29 pm
anjechan
I have 2 dolphins that just died. I checked my tank analyzer and they are listed as ghost fishes so I opened up my tank but there was no message from Barrett saying my dolphins died. How do I get those dolphins out of my tank and also, does that mean I won't get the dolphin drops?

P.S. to GimmeHug. Please don't report my tank yet. I know I have only 13 dolphins left so I need to take my tank out of dolphin thread.

They died today so you will get the drops when you visit your tank tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:59 pm
GimmeHug
i have another question :3
can the crew make airsharks thread in dm.3?

Nope. Airsharks are minimonsters. We are not singling any monster's out, otherwise, we would have to do it for all monsters. However, if you wish to make your own thread, read the guidelines on DMv3, and you can make a thread. Be sure to let us know you are making one beforehand though, please.

The Defective Detective
Vice Captain

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:49 pm
Sacred Flowers
GimmeHug
i have another question :3
can the crew make airsharks thread in dm.3?

Nope. Airsharks are minimonsters. We are not singling any monster's out, otherwise, we would have to do it for all monsters. However, if you wish to make your own thread, read the guidelines on DMv3, and you can make a thread. Be sure to let us know you are making one beforehand though, please.

oh ok!
i understand ^^
thanks for the quick answer biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:51 pm
anjechan

P.S. to GimmeHug. Please don't report my tank yet. I know I have only 13 dolphins left so I need to take my tank out of dolphin thread.

why would i report your tank? ^^  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

i am with u all the way

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:01 pm
I think that we should have a thread for Away/Hiatus/other. ouo~  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:25 am
HellsHollywood
anjechan
I have 2 dolphins that just died. I checked my tank analyzer and they are listed as ghost fishes so I opened up my tank but there was no message from Barrett saying my dolphins died. How do I get those dolphins out of my tank and also, does that mean I won't get the dolphin drops?

They died today so you will get the drops when you visit your tank tomorrow.

Thanks for your help!  

anjechan

SaccharineWinds

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:04 pm
Question;

If I apply for the Mixed Mania section and post my tank there, would I also post my tank the in Low Lag thread also?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:07 pm
SaccharineWinds
Question;

If I apply for the Mixed Mania section and post my tank there, would I also post my tank the in Low Lag thread also?

The low lag thread is user run, so you would need special permission from that thread owner to post there.
User Image

ll P W E E P ll

SaccharineWinds

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:10 pm
ll P W E E P ll
SaccharineWinds
Question;

The low lag thread is user run, so you would need special permission from that thread owner to post there.
User Image

I see, thank you ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:24 pm
These may be dumb questions but I simply must ask them or else I will fail when I post razz

First, I was accepted to post in the dolphin section...I noticed on other acceptances it stated not to post your siggy...I am unsure how to do that without removing my siggy. Can you guide me on how to do that?

Also I noticed lots of coding on posts there where it looked like there should be links. Am I to supply my own links or does the guild do that? Sorry, but I'm very unclear.  

Pureheart1975

11,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Mark Twain 100

phallic salami

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:04 pm
Pureheart1975
These may be dumb questions but I simply must ask them or else I will fail when I post razz

First, I was accepted to post in the dolphin section...I noticed on other acceptances it stated not to post your siggy...I am unsure how to do that without removing my siggy. Can you guide me on how to do that?

Also I noticed lots of coding on posts there where it looked like there should be links. Am I to supply my own links or does the guild do that? Sorry, but I'm very unclear.
When you click "reply to topic" there is something under the text box called options, un-check attach Signature.

As for the Coding, on the first page of the thread there is a form you need to fill in, so when you do post, you must have the correct links.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:08 pm
FLlCKER
Pureheart1975

When you click "reply to topic" there is something under the text box called options, un-check attach Signature.

As for the Coding, on the first page of the thread there is a form you need to fill in, so when you do post, you must have the correct links.

Thank you!  

Pureheart1975

11,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Katysaurus Rex

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:06 pm
I have clicked on the link to the page thing lots of times, but it says the thing does not exist.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:57 pm
Annabelle Amore
I have clicked on the link to the page thing lots of times, but it says the thing does not exist.

I'm not 100% sure what you are talking about, but if you mean a link to Dolphin Mania, it has closed down.  

Virgo Whiskers

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

iiMiGuElii

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:52 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_
<_< >_> Ghost fish.... Where? ninja

HI I AM MIGUEL AND I A MEMBER AND I WOULD LIKE TO NO WAT THE LIKE IS FOR DOLPHAMANIA V2  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff