Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Pirates! ~A fantasy rp~ (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:41 pm
Lathurian dropped Vondel suddenly, blocking the waves of the feathers with his powers again and again. He was forced to flee as he glared at Nova. "So you have chosen death. So be it." Lathurian was suddenly gone.

Vondel choked and spit out blood, gasping for breath. He wanted to go after his brother but his body had not the strength at the moment. He looked at Nova and gave her a thumbs up. "Thanks.... for the help....." He coughed out some more blood.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:41 pm
Nova watched as Lathurian disappeared and than walked to the man he had been trying to kill. She hesitated when she got near but decided he was a good enough man to trust. She bent down and began to look him over "man.. he was really going for the kill with you.." she murmered as she extended her hand "the names nova, and you are?" She asked as she watched him carefully.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:46 pm
He took her hand and stood up, but couldn't keep his balance. He stumbled into her and didn't have the strength to step back. "Im sorry if this is a bit odd, but I cant move well. And yes, he was going to kill me. As I would kill him. I think we should leave before his first mate gets here. We can take my boat." He tried to move to the boat but fell face first into the sand, totaly out of it.

((Night smile ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:49 pm
((night x3))

Nova quickly moved forward to catch him, lifting him in her arms to bring him over to his boat "I need to go back.. for a friend.. i can't leave him behind, i stole his ship and they burned it, i can't leave him behind after all of that" she said as she looked to him "i will be back.. try not to die while im gone" she than turned and took off, back to where she knew isshuin was. She planned to swoop in and grab him, if he was still alive.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:11 pm
Isshuin managed to fend off most of the assassin's lightning fast attacks but it wasn't enough. He was drenched in blood and in pretty bad shape. He knew in his heart that he couldn't win. Truth is, Isshuin was never really trained in fighting of any kind. He saw lots of his crew dueling, and wrestling, but he himself didn't know much about fighting. He couldn't hold off any attacks for much longer. His sword was starting to feel heavy and his vision was going blurry. But he didn't wasn't going to die! He kept up his flurry of attacks, now heavy and slower, and pushed to create an opening then move in for a clear hit.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:05 pm
Nova moved in as she saw that Isshuin was badly wounded and loosing the fight, she was glad she had come in time as she flew in close and grabbed him, snatching him away from Shadow as she pulled a U-turn and flew back toward Vondel as fast as she could, landing in the boat with enough speed to force it into the waters and move away from the land "Tell me now, where is your boat?" She asked as she flapped her wings to really get them moving away from the island, still holding Isshuin in her arms.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:05 am
"Boat me lass? I own no boat! It be a ship! A grand vessel that sails the sea! Or atleast it did....." Isshuin knew very well his ship was set ablaze. "It be nothing but cinders now."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:58 pm
Nova looked down at Isshuin and shook her head, he had lost his ship, his pride and joy, and all because of her. Though she looked away, unable to look at him for long as her wings gave another mighty flap to take them further away from the island "Where are we heading" She asked pointedly toward Vondel.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:04 pm
Vondel pointed off to the north. "That way miss. My ships waiting over there." He was in no condition to do much of anything so he just lied there and tried not to move.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:12 pm
Nova nodded and continued to move them toward where Vondel had pointed. She continued to hold Isshuin as the ship came into sight. She looked at it for a moment before she nearly stopped, a government ship, she knew that she had a bounty on her head, but she knew that it was this or death. She growled a bit to herself as she brought them closer still to the ship.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:02 pm
"Excuse me" Isshuin said to Vondel, he then lifted his head to Nova's ear and whispered, "If anyone tries to hurt you, I'll be there to protect you, least i could do for you saving my life"  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:39 pm
Nova smiled as she listened to him "Right now, you just need some rest" She then turned as a shadow fell over them, they had arrived at the ship "We're here Vondel, stay put for now" she said as she leaped up, using her wings to assisst her the rest of the way up before she placed Isshuin on the ship gently before she gently fell back down to pick up Vondel as well and again leaped up onto the ship, her powerful wings bringing her up and onto the deck, she looked around, this was one of the last places she ever wanted to be.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas