Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Schools of the Border (Accepting Needs People!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the story?
  What the hell?
  Seen better...
  Pretty good ... *nods head*
  Wow you're an RP god
View Results

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:40 am
User Image

((Yes))

Alucard threw his sword passed nights and it stuck into the head of the snake killing it "We came because of the noise... The beast shut be stopped, so I'll take care of it and release it on our side of the border... If your human get lost"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:41 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx M i c h a e l

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx"In a place like this..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"... You'll never know what's ahead."

Michael regarded the child thoughtfully, wondering if he should tell that his teachers had been hiding things from the students. He could already feel the approach of one of the professors of the school, that Ateryu guy. The angel sighed, finding it difficult to lie to the child.

"You'll find out soon enough," he left it at that, gesturing with his head back at the direction of the school, where a figure of a person could be seen approaching. Michael was right, it was Ateryu.

Clearing his throat to get the attention of the teacher, he spoke, "Your business, Mr. Ateryu?"

Asher Gaith

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:40 pm
User Image
Nights just sat there, she was bored and just watched. She shrugged, You don't know, something may pop up She thought as she watched the professor approach. She leaned back against the trunk of the tree.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:25 pm
Jeral just stared for a second. "It's going to die." he said firmly. "I just didn't feel like fighting two if not three enemies at the same time." He hands Telos his cane and grabs his guitar. He stops and turns as he hears Micheal mention professor Ateryu's name. "Well now..." Jeral said completely ignoring Alucard he takes a few steps away from the small group and the demon in the wooded area behind.

Telos kept watching the group, it was more prudent. She was confident enough in her abilities. She be able to, either stop or deflect anything they threw at Jeral. She would protect her lover.

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:35 am
User Image

Alucard looked at thema nd sighed "This creature is not to be killed... He doesn't deserve to die for being what he was made to be... I will take him with me and train the beast" Alucard looked at them adn bowed then waved and disappeared shooting a tranquilizer at the beast and throwing it on his back  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:02 pm
Do not set your sights on the darkness of the past that has been...

User Image

There wasn't much that Kirra could do to prevent Alucard and Jeral from going at it. Neither one of them was marked to die anytime soon, so she would have only been able to interfere if one was about to kill the other prematurely. It seemed though that things were starting to cool down.
Alucard had the right idea. Bring the demon back to its side of the border. Kirra was also with Alucard on the fact that the demon didn't deserve to die. It was only on the human side of the border because of Jeral.
When Alucard started off with the now out cold demon over his back, she spole up again. 1'1thank you Alucard for the help, but next time, do you think you could be a little less rude? People can't help it when they wander onto your property when they don't know it's owned. Besides, you're not even supposed to have that property were it is." She shot him a polite smile, one that had hints of agrivation in it. "And next time you try pulling a 'get-off-or-die' stunt on me, I'll be sure to let the dean know exactly where it is that you live."

but on the light of the future you wish to create

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Draven turned around to see Ateryu approach, he was both shocked and ashamed. He was definitely in trouble now.

Ateryu slowed his pace and looked at the three people. Immediately he turned his attention to the blond haired man. Keeping the box of chocolates close to his hip, Ateryu nodded at him.

" Michael, haven't seen you in a while, I see you still work these borders. "

It looked as if Michael hadn't changed. Ageless as he was.

" I need to deliver this box to the other side, strict orders from my dean. And I also need to bring home some very important ... assets. " He glared at Draven and Ayako.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:48 pm
Jeral kinda jumped a little when he noticed Draven and Ayako. He took note of their auras now and was surprised he didn't earlier. He had completely ignore Alucard and Kiira. The demon was taken care of and if it approached him again it would die... simple as that. "Telos out of Secondary Form." She immediately is how she was before the wings "Follow" he then said and approached the teacher, Telos in tow. "Hello Professor..." He said calmly controlling his rage. He knew that it was unjustified to be angry at the Teacher. "You two." he said looking around the teacher at his classmates, and nodding his head in greeting. "Micheal." He said nodding to the Angel in greeting as he had with the student.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Asher Gaith

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:29 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx M i c h a e l

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx"In a place like this..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"... You'll never know what's ahead."

The archangel glanced at Jeral, muttering to him to calm down. A special chant he himself invented was used to calm creatures, and humans fall asleep. In this case, he only muttered the chant to Jeral so that the humans won't drop dead.

Turning back to Ateryu, he nodded with a polite smile, "I understand. You may step forward." The barrier was still activated but it could only let Ateryu pass, and the other creatures, humans or not, are forced back.

As Michael turned back, he faced the siblings and spoke with a commanding voice, "Since you two are already here, you might as well keep humans and creatures at bay. If not, you may leave. You cannot walk pass the barrier." He shot them an icy glare, daring them to talk back. Michael's in full general mode now.

He looked back at Ateryu, gesturing him to follow before walking off towards the other side.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:21 am
User Image

Alucard nodded and looked at Kirra "I am allowed the property but yes... I'm sorry, I guess being the son to the leader of my race made my childhood lonely... That made me more like him, i am sorry to all of you" Alucard looked at nights "Let's go nights... We have a beast to take care of"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:01 pm
User Image
Nights laughed and jumped down from the tree. "That was fun." She said and looked at the other people. They all amused her the way they acted. But then shrugged for it may be just her. But she wouldn't be changing her mind about what she thinks. Her eyes drifted over to the teachers, or the two guys and couldn't help but laugh. She found them....pathetic. Nights turned her eyes back to Alucard. "Okie dokie" She said

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:12 pm
User Image

Alucard looked at her and smiled "You ok? You seem unfocused"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:14 pm
User Image
Nights grinned, "I'll great." She responded. "Thanks for asking." She looked at the beast and tilted her head as she thought. But then got her head straight and pointed at it, "What are you going to do with that?" She asked

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:58 pm
User Image

Alucard nodded and looked at her "Well we put it in a cell underneath my mansion then everyday it will be fed, drank and trained accordinly and then it will learn to live a peaceful life and will live with the others that i have trained"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:05 pm
User Image
Nights nodded, "Sounds cool. May I help?" She asked. Nights walked closer to the beast. A beast should be able to live it's life how it wants to, not trained to live a life. She thought.

Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff