Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crime & Investigation Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those interested in crime, criminology and forensic science. 

Tags: murder, criminal, forensics, serial killers, crime 

Reply Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related
Main Story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:40 pm
*He was sprinting full speed. Running like this made Seth feel very alive. It wouldn't be very long before he got to his apartment. The fact that his boss might actually respect him made him happy not to mention that he had a new friend. He had only one friend in the past six years.*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:36 pm
Christy sat in the car, giving the name of her job. "Put Special Chemicals Resources Inc. into the GPS on your dashboard....there you go." She settled into the passanger seat and rode, glancing out the window. ~I need my files all transfered to a disk, my equipment, and my records of elemental distructure and DNA interference. Ok, I really need those things!~ she thought to herself. ~Seth's a nice person. He better show up before I have to go talk to Katie though. I don't wanna be alone when he kills me! ~  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:41 pm
"Whewwwww... I'm winded. Alright time to take a shower and get my suit. Ughhh suits. They like nice but they feel terrible. I gotta hurry."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:51 pm
Christy got out the car and bowed a thank you. "I suppose, just park nearby and look normal!" She told the driver. She turned and headed into the building.

"Where have you been Christy? We were sooo worried!!" the Ross twins said. Those boys always bothered her.
"Child, I almost had a stroke when I went into the lab and I didn't see you!! Mrs. Verdinate scolded her. "CHRISTY!!!!!! ARE YOU OK??????" Janet walked up behind her, yelling over everyone else.
Christy was boiling. She glared at them all, shutting them up. "I am fine, but you won't be if you don't SCRAM by the cound ....of.....5!!!!!!" She yelled. "1.....2......" By then everyone was gone. Christy made her way to her office. She glared at anyone who opened their mouth at her.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Criminal Innocence
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:15 pm
Getting out of the car, Scotty lit a cigarette and leaned against the door

How long you think she's gonna make us wait? Just 'cause they outsource drivers doesn't mean they can they can boss around.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:20 pm
*Seth had showered up, gotten ready, and put on his suit . He was only a block away from the gene alteration facility. He would walk.*  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:35 pm
Christy walked into her office. She quickly had the files pulled up on her computer. She stuck in a disk and hit 'transfer'. She shifted through some of her papers, looking for her most important ones. She put them in a black folder, and checked on her computer. She grabbed the disk and started to grab different books and utensils, and put them in her white tote bag. It was a big bag, so she could fit stuff in there. Soon, she had filled 2 bags, a purse and a backpack.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:39 pm
*He was officially at the office. Alright, I wonder how terrifying her boss is. As dominant as she is, she seemed absolutely scarred when she got the texts from the boss.*  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:46 pm
Christy came out of her office, heading towards the lobby to drop her bags off. She spotted seth. "Great, you're here! Follow me to Katie aka boss' office." she turned, leaving the bags, and heading to the room she knew too well. ~Katie is terryfiying!! I hope she doesn't eat me...~ Christy started to panic, her breath quicken, her heart raced.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:51 pm
Hey turn up the music, I like this song.. You know she's been in there for a half hour already and I'd really love to get home before rush hour peaks.. Maybe run around in the ring tonight make some extra bucks for the weekend.  

Criminal Innocence
Crew

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:07 pm
"Don't freak out so much. I find it funny that you fear this woman more than a serial killer who tried to saw you in half." *He walked with her to the office. Seth also heard blink182 playing on the radio. He gave a thumbs up to the driver.* "Let's do this."

I'm going to bed soon. Goodnight!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:36 am
Christy looked at Seth. That's because she IS more dnagerous than a serial killer. Christy stopped at her door. She knocked on the door and waited. "Christina? Come in please." christy heard. ~s**t!! SHE used my WHOLE name, I'm in for it!! ~ Christy walked in. She sat on the couch and played with her hands. The redhead boss sat on the edge of her desk, waiting for an explanation. Katie looked at Seth. "I've seen you before, on my security cameras. You've talked with Christina before." Katie explained.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Suramity
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:24 am
(Mark gets out of the car last) "Probably the last time I'll smell leather Scotty,besides me running..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:45 pm
"Yes, I figured you would've caught me on cameras. I wish to employ Mrs. Christy today." *He pulled out a CIA badge.* "This is my I.D. I was sent from the government to extract the scientist and the sample from such a dangerous neighborhood."  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:31 pm
"Well, I have no opposition to her leaving. It is simply up to her." She turned to Christy. "Well Christina, do you want to leave" Katie looked calm, but Christy saw the hurt underneath. She, Janet, And Katie had been friends from middle school to college. It would suck to separate now, but she had to.
Christy: "....Yes, I want to go work for his company."
Katie: ".....Very well." She looked pi**ed off. "I have to tell Janet, great....."

Christy smiled and laughed genuinely. She got up and hugged Katie. "I will always call you when I can, You know that." Katie smiled at her, not returning to hug, sitting stiff. When Christy let her go, she turned to Seth. "Well, I suppose you need these." She gestured to the papers in her lap. Katie knew this was coming. She handed them to Seth and frowned.

"As her boss, I say you picked a hard working girl." Katie patted Christy's cheek. "As a friend, I say good luck! You can't tell her what to do, she gets angry spontaneously, and your a male. I hope you can wrap her around your finger or something." Katie smirked. "Buy her a diamond." Katie suggested, just to ruffle Christy's feathers.  
Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games