Welcome to Gaia! ::

Night High

Back to Guilds

Come one and all! Human, vampire, demon, mind reader... anything! 

Tags: Romance, Role Playing, Creatures, High School 

Reply Inside
Lunch room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

adorkable_baby_whale22

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:12 am
((They're blue gray))
"You have beautiful eye's." Jake said stroking her cheak  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:35 am
((Thanks. Because, honestly, I'm too lazy to bother to look at pictures.))

Lizzie blushed. "So do you," she said quietly, voice a little dreamy.  

randomgirl98

adorkable_baby_whale22

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:53 pm
((lol i love your status xD))
Jake smiled the half smile that for some reason boy's always make. He kissed her softly, gently cupping her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:01 pm
((Thanks.))

Lizzie kissed him back, blissfully oblivious to anything besides Jake. She smiled slightly, happier than she had been in a long time.  

randomgirl98

adorkable_baby_whale22

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:58 am
"What's on your mind?" he asked then kissed her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:35 pm
"You are," Lizzie said, smiling.  

randomgirl98

Mivsie

Romantic Kitten

8,250 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:24 am
Isa walked into the caf and looked around for the food. Her stomach rumbled quite loud and she sighed, rubbing it lightly with her right hand. She scampered over and got a sub, and then a bottle of Fuze juice and sat down at a table near a window, and put her feet up, relaxing and looking out, wondering just what her parents were doing at home...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:27 pm
scott was starting to feal woozy again, so he grabbed a bottle of pure caffeine and sat down next to a girl. shes busy zoning out now, so she probably wont mind me sitting here. he thought. he opened the bottle and got out his notebook to do what he calls "the think'n'drink"  

scoot of whookos

Mivsie

Romantic Kitten

8,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:59 pm
Izzy snapped back out of her day dreaming state and looked over to the boy who had sat next to her. She smiled and looked over at what he was drinking... "Caffiene? You know, that stuff will truly make you go mad." She laughed and then tapped her Fuze bottle. "This is actually good for ya. My name's Isabeau Mieux, and you are?" Her cream colored eyes looked him up and down innocently.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:03 pm
"im scott pilgrim." he said without even glancing at her. "i need this stuff after what happened last night."  

scoot of whookos

Mivsie

Romantic Kitten

8,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:09 pm
Izzy nodded and then stopped, "And what happened... if you don't mind me asking?" She turned around to face him, and set the other half of her sub down on the plate.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:18 pm
"dont mind at all. see, where im from, im part of the best rock band there is. were called 'race to win'. and since i got accepted to this academy, last night was our last gig. and. it. was. insane!" scott said as he wrote in his notebook. "im still a little hung over from the afterparty... which is wierd because i dont drink." he finally looked over at izzy, "which is why i need straight caffeine." HOLY CRAP! shes pretty cute. he thought while he stared at her. he then quickly changed his focus and continued writing  

scoot of whookos

Mivsie

Romantic Kitten

8,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:22 pm
"You don't drink... and yet you're hungover? I wonder what you would be like if you actually were hungover." She giggled softly and then drank some Fuze. "Are you writing about what happened at the gig and the after party?" She motioned towards his notebook that he was writing in. She pulled her long brown hair back and gave him a curious look.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:25 pm
"im working on a song."  

scoot of whookos

Mivsie

Romantic Kitten

8,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:27 pm
"Do you write the lyrics or do you do the score sheets of the music?" She smiled and tipped her head to the side slightly. "I actually play guitar... so i'm a bit interested in this." She looked him over again more intensely... Little bit young to be a party boy...but still cute, she thought to herself.  
Inside

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff