Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:08 am
Fang unsheathed his swords and ran to a nearby cliff, he lodged his blades into a crevice and waited for the monster, looking at the grass suddenly the grass bent and Fang jumped out of the way and monster impaled itself  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:16 am
racy was healing herself in the tree, but watched Fang fight the monster. she hoped the Vampire skills would help him.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:18 am
Fang saw more disturbances and held his sword in front of him, as if he were about to thrust the monster jumped toward Fang and he spun around letting pass before flames curled around his sword and he slashed it  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:31 am
Racy got scared, watching Fang fight those monstrous creatures. she close her eyes, feeling the vibrations of the monsters. they had a wierd shape, with dangerous sharp claws as long as a foot. and fang was out alone with 5 of them. "Fang!! Close you eyes! you can see them through thier vibrations!! close your eyes!!" racy called out, opening her eyes.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:35 am
Fang closed his eyes and saw 5 different figures he felt one lunge at him, so he moved to the side, grabbed its claw and brought it down, killing it and using it as a shield against others another monster stabbed the corpse and Fang snapped its neck, ripped off its claw and threw it at another monster "2 left" he said to himself quietly  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:48 am
Racy watched Fang fight in awe. she was totally amazed at how fast he was killing them, and how fast he was moving and how slick and smooth he was. she was strong evough to send a spell, so the tough of one and soon 2 lightning bolts slashed at the two remaining monsters. after, she rested, waiting fro Fang and at the same time regaining strength.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:55 pm
Fang disappeared and reappeared next to Racy " I see vamprism has its perks then" he said with i smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:17 pm
raned bac, closed her eyes, and sighed. "yes. yes it does." then ended witha soft smile, with her dozing off into a sleep.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:15 am
Fang picked Racy up, who was still sleeping and set her down at the base of the tree and sat down next her  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:20 am
Misaki looked around. Looks like I got separated... great... She folded her wings against her back and winced. Injured wing... ouch... She sat down where she was and poked the tip of her dagger.  

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:28 am
Racy had dreams again. but nice dreams. dreams of Fang protexting himself instead of hr. she could take care of herself. all she wanted was for people to stop caring about her so much. then, she blinked her eyes, waking up. she looked around and she saw fang next to her. "take care of yourself, okay?" then she felt a prescence of someone else around. she stood up. "i-is there someone else here? like...did you meet anyone before me?" racy asked loking around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:17 pm
"Well, if that's what you want" he said, confused about the statement " ...and yea, right when i entered this world we all met, 4 of us, including me we all got separated when we took down that village, and that's when you found me"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:35 pm
knnytte of terror
"Well, if that's what you want" he said, confused about the statement " ...and yea, right when i entered this world we all met, 4 of us, including me we all got separated when we took down that village, and that's when you found me"
"four of you?" she repeated him. then she looked around, as if tryng to find the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:40 pm
"After a while they all disappeared, either that or I disappeared" he said looking into the sky " I'll find them sometime soon"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:50 pm
"what were their names?" Racy said, turning and sitting next to him again, picking at the grass.  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games