Welcome to Gaia! ::

Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto Literate Roleplayers!!!!

Back to Guilds

This guild is a literate roleplay set in the full metal alchemist and naruto worlds. Each person can pick their favorite side and roleplay. 

Tags: Ninja, Full metal alchemist, Alchemy, anime, Naruto 

Reply Hidden Rain Village/ Amegakure
Leader's Tower Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:27 pm
KisukeRULZ
"Zephel always has a clone somewhere." Hiari said as a clone walked in.
"Hello, sir." Zephel's clone said.

torque looked at zephel

" i want you to tell momochi that i want that leaf ninja i told you to make leave i want him to join our village we can make use of his special ninjutsu skill from his clan so tell momochi this exactally, have the leaf ninja join our village, understood? "

(( delete the post after you post it okay? ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:35 pm
"Yes sir." Zephel bowed and scurried out.  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:36 pm
" now all the akatsuki need's is that information about the leaf and after that we shall no the next step in our plan "  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:36 pm
painful_punishment11
Franchion1
Kyo looked at him and threw him a scroll and said "if that scroll glows red just open it and say reverse summon, it should teleport you to where i should be"

torque nodded as he grabbed the scroll

" if you need assistance summon me "

(( post here and say you need to summon me and ill go thats if you need help k? ))

(K)  

Shiro Kimishi

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:47 pm
(( k ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:47 pm
(Nice disguise, i plan on walking in the village with a regular shinobi outfit though considering my sharingan would be hard to hide from any hyuugas)  

Shiro Kimishi

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:48 am
torque started to do pull ups as he wait for kyo and hiari to return with the intel he sent them to confirm for him

~ i cannot wait to conqore the leaf then take over the entire great fire country then i will leave kyo not only hokage of the leaf but leader of the country then together we shall conqure again and let hiari take over the next country and so on haha this will be great ~

torque thoughtt  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:59 am
Hiari sent Torque a small message. It read.

Hello,
Things are going quite smoothly over here, but the Hokage is rather difficult to find considering the fact that half the village is destroyed. My disguised character Tyler is having no trouble moving throughout the village without raising suspicion. As far as anyone else is concerned, I'm just a writer.

From,
Tyler

(Hiari)  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:52 pm
KisukeRULZ
Hiari sent Torque a small message. It read.

Hello,
Things are going quite smoothly over here, but the Hokage is rather difficult to find considering the fact that half the village is destroyed. My disguised character Tyler is having no trouble moving throughout the village without raising suspicion. As far as anyone else is concerned, I'm just a writer.

From,
Tyler

(Hiari)

torque sat and thought

~ hmm well everything is going fine in the leaf so they havnt caught on that its my aktsuki thas great news... hmm the question is should we invade or should we let them first go into a civil war?? or mayb we could start a civil war... well well well i now have three people under my command there are four of uslets see here well i can use the new guys kinjutsu to possible destroy a village but then cove rit up to make it appear the leaf destroyed the village or even i can turn it to dust and make it seem as if the leaf did it then that would rise conflit throughout the fire country possibly making attack the leaf or keep a close eye on then if they watch then closey we can go in disgused and act as if a leaf ninja left and make sure that the people watching the village see's so he will follow as the disgused person attempts to destroy a village then i will get them to escape but then the attack will be reported and a civil war will rage ~

torque smiled

" hahahahah thats how we shall destroy the fire country from the inside out "  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:46 pm
KisukeRULZ
(I have an idea. One of the Akatsuki should make clones and disguise them as different Leaf Jonnin, and have them attack a neighboring country, such as the Sand.)

(( delete that post and pm me ))  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:16 pm
torque started to shadowbox and then every 5 minutes he would do 40 pull ups as fast as he could full extention then he would shadowbox 10 minutes then 40 full extention pull ups as fast as he could then 300 mititary style crunches as fast as he could the shadow box then repeat that process for hours

" i need to go out and ge tsome extreamly heavy wieght punching bags and boxing dummies "  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:28 pm
A messenger falcon appeared holding a letter to torque

It said
"Torque i was wondering should i get the full cooperation of the uchiha clan while me and hiari are in the leaf.
signed Kyo Uchiha"  

Shiro Kimishi

Lord Shadow IX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:47 pm
Franchion1
(Nice disguise, i plan on walking in the village with a regular shinobi outfit though considering my sharingan would be hard to hide from any hyuugas)

((Arr disguising yeself as a off shore merchant be best to me))  
Hidden Rain Village/ Amegakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff