Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:53 pm
((After a week, has he not replied. =| ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:28 pm
((I never have time to make lengthy posts, 'cause of work. I'll get to it Sunday or Saturday night, I promise!))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:57 pm
((i always have time.... wish i had work! but alas, no transportation. Military will solve that lol..))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:40 pm
((It be k, Silas. I'll get a job myself eventually. After I figure out how to get to it, lol.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:34 am
((now that I think about it Nick had talked to Kamon. Talking about the sword in his cockpit.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:45 am
((I thought it was a passive thing like going by a car wreck and saying whoa..))  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:28 pm
((Nope =/))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:44 pm
John cursed quietly as he realized that he couldn't dodge all three of them...so he took the gunfire from the main attacker, and used the beam shotos once more to catch the beam blades of the other two. He pushed them back with little to no effort at all, and his eyes narrowed as he realized that they were setting him up for something. He kept his guard up, and continued to engage the small squadron, hoping to break their formation and take out the leader.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Ky of the Sacred Knights

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:58 pm
((I GOT INTERNETZ AGAIN!!!!!! CAMEO TIME!!!))

Somewhere in an african desert two gundams were fighting off hoards of enemy mobile suits. "Umm, Oni, are you confident we can do this?" "Shinobi, if you forget we have new gundams over Fuzion and Epyon Spectre" Yeah, true enough." The new gundams, one with angelic wings, a heat rod, and a single buster rifle that looks like a sniper rifle. The other having more demonic wings with a gatling-shield, beam saber, and a dual buster rifle, faught viciously to survive. "Hey, Koza, I wander what the others are up to." "Me too, Byrd."

((That shall be my only appearance in zis rp, unless i decides otherwise))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:20 pm
((Yay! You should appear randomly! =D))

Demyan darted backwards as they struck again, buying him some time. It would be far easier to take the pilot back to the Church if their machine was floating dead in space instead of constantly beating on it until it broke. He took a few moments to scan the structure and build of it, noting where the cockpit would be and the possible power source. Take that out and dragging it back is a start. He thought. An idea came to him then. He took the beam sword, powered up, and jammed the hilt into the pistol's barrel, holding the trigger down so that the blast built behind it. He'd have really only one shot at this before going hand-to-hand, if he got it right. "Only one try. Get him still for the shot!"  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:39 am
((dude, you should join again, the Protectors is fighting a church lol))

Kamon struggled to get the controls repaired in time, glancing back wondering how the other were doing while he worked. 'I don't think Zero can keep up... even with upgrades I don't think I'll be able to hold my own against that... thing..' Deciding to just go with his mind, he moved Zero to the CAS, switching to Raikou. 'I'm still not able to do this for long, but it's my only choice right now..' He launched straight from the CAS, heading straight into battle, the hole in the cockpit covered by Raikou's armor.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:49 pm
((Ah, hell. Why not))

The last enemy was defeated. The last remnants of the former Backdraft Union's Censura Faction were defeated, and the Albators lay broken and silent. "That was rough... Hey, Koza. Incoming mission."

"Already? Hey wait a second... We have to fight a CHURCH????"

"Strange...Wait, look at the list of potential allies... Silenus, John. Damien, KAMON!!!!"

"Oh HELL Yes! Uploading mission coordinates...Done."

Byrd and Koza, in their new Gundams, Byrd in Seraph Gundam and Koza in Gundam Wrath, Shoot towards their Space-bourne base to refuel and rejoin their old comrades.  

Ky of the Sacred Knights

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:30 pm
Chris had allowed himself to meld back into the battle after faking out of the attack. He searched around for a viable target.

Nick flew out after Kamon and was surprised by how bad the vision was. He would have to very careful.

Chris spotted Nick flying almost aimlessly. "I won't let him go this time." Chris zipped towards him like a comet with his solid sword drawn and a beam saber. He stabbed into the Ater Mico's side with his solid blade.

Nick was rocked by the force of the blade stabbing into his side. "What the?" He turned his head and saw it was Chris. "S***!" Nick tried to swat him away.

Chris pulled out the blade and dodged. He then put away his beam saber and pulled out his buster pistol. He began to shoot at the hole in the armor melting the wiring and making the hole larger.

Nick began to here alerts sounding off with each shot as the pistol tore deeper into the gundam. He then quickly began to lose power in his left arm. "Help! I need help, please! I've got Chris on me. I've lost power to the left arm and i'm rapidly losing power."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:49 pm
((Ky, you gotta send in a character profile, otherwise, well, we won't know anything about the characters.))

Kamon heard Nick call out for help, turning Zero Raikou around, and started towards him at a speed most suits wouldn't be capable of. "Dammit, why are you targeting Nick?" He already had both sabers out, and slashed in a wide arc towards Chris. 'This better not last too long... I still can't use my mind to control the suit for long...'  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ky of the Sacred Knights

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:30 pm
Byrd and Koza were closing in fast. Kamon seemed to be fighting a micro-sized mobile suit.

"Kamon! MOVE!"

Koza was about to fire his twin buster rifle when Byrd stopped him.

"We might hit that other gundam. It might be an ally. Allow me." Byrd dialed in the ZERO System, and pulled up the sniper view. The snipe buster's shot was thinner, but still had the same power, minus collateral destruction. Byrd postioned Seraph so he wouldn't hit Kamon or the disabled gundam and zoomed in on the small one. "Get Ready, punk. DIE!!!" Byrd fired.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games