Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
[J] Star Haven RP Archive (Keep) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:02 pm
Almond gives a small chuckle of agreement, then leads Rivas through the bushes ahead, pushing the branches aside and holding them so that they didn't snap back and hit Rivas. "And here we are. Looks like there might still be some flowers about, even."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:07 pm
Rivas smiled widely. "Perfect," he said, finally releasing Almond's hand as he stepped into the clearing. He knelt down and beckoned the Baddie over. "Magic has a lot to do with focus. It's kind of mind over matter thing."  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:17 pm
Almond follows Rivas and kneels down, tilting his head the slightest bit and watching the other. "Ah, so sort of like calming yourself before you try sneaking up and stealing something from someone then, so that you don't give away your intentions?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:38 pm
Rivas wrinkled his nose a bit, but only for a brief instant. 'Not quite what I was thinking, but..' "Sort of like that, yeah." He nodded. "See," he cupped a flower bud gently in one hand, "I focus on this bud, and..." In his palm, it bloomed.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:41 pm
Almond blinks, watching the flower, then glancing back up at Rivas. "So, that means it'll die sooner than the others then, right? Since they typically die after they bloom? Or at least go into a sleep state, depending on the species?"

((XD Trust Almond to mention something dying when he's being shown something pretty and awesome.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:51 pm
Rivas frowned. "Maybe." He said. He pulled his paw away, and the bud closed. He sat back and looked over at Almond. "I...guess I never thought of it that way."  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:36 pm
Almond blinks, looking up and seeing the frown, then cursed himself for speaking. "F-forget I said anything... It was an asinine thing to say when you were showing me something cool." He rubs the back of his head, looking at the ground and feeling like a giant a**.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:22 pm
Rivas's eyes remained on Almond, even as the other Fae glanced away. Darn, he looked cute like that. Maybe he should hold that comment over his head for a little...Nah. He shook his head. "It's alright, really it is."  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:39 pm
Almond shakes his head, frowning. "No, it isn't alright. Ma raised me to know better than to let my mouth just shoot off like that." He scuffs at the ground with a foot, staring at the ground as if it were the most interesting thing in the world, then looks back up at Rivas out of the corner of his eye. "What can I do to make up for speaking so... horribly...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:36 pm
Rivas let a brief grin drift over his face as he lay back, weaving his fingers together and resting his head on them. "Grace me with more of your presence?" He proposed casually. Though there was a slight joking edge to his tone, he was mostly serious. He wanted to get to know Almond better.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:42 pm
Almond blinks at the request, face coloring slightly under his fur. "Dunno why you'd want my presence, but I suppose if that's what you want, I could do that. I'm not very.. interesting or anything." He says, sitting down nearby, tan and leaf printed tail swishing behind him slightly. His head wings twitch nervously, almost as if he were expecting the other to attack him or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:56 pm
Rivas looked over at Almond. "I find you very interesting." The Wazzit replied. A grin briefly crossed his face. "You seem nervous. Don't be. I don't bite, I promise."  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:02 pm
Almond snorts slightly at the interesting comment, quickly looking away from the other to stare at his feet, which were stretched out in front of him where he sat. "Interesting my a**..." He mumbles, tail fuzzing up slightly, whether in nervousness or something else, he really wasn't sure. "Tch... Habits die hard... You're the first person not related to me that hasn't tried to club me for some reason or other. And it's doubly weird since you aren't female, nor are you my mom." And what he said was true, the only one who'd never tried harming him was his mother. Of course, he neglected to mention that he had usually deserved what he'd gotten from stealing from those that hurt him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:28 pm
Rivas caught Almond's mumbled comment and laughed. He didn't comment on it, though he did note the fuzzing of the Baddie's tail with further amusement. "Really? I can't imagine why," Rivas said. There was a tinge of sarcasm to his tone. After all, Almond had tried to attack him when they'd first met. Then, his tone changed, getting just a touch more serious. "I promise, I won't try and club you. Unless you try and club me first." He grinned a little.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:37 pm
Almond raises an eyebrow at that, a frown crossing his face once again. "Why would I club you? Unless you did something to deserve it, like kicking me in the face?" He says in a tone that was too sweet sounding to be anything but sarcastic, then he shakes his head once again. "Tch... I won't club you unless you give me reason to, but I'm pretty sure you could easily beat my a**, considering you are quite a bit bigger than I am." No, he wasn't saying the other was overweight, but more like in sheer size and muscle, the Wazzit definitely outclassed him if it came down to a no-holds barred fight between them. Then again, the Wazzit also had that magic of his to make him even tougher.  
♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games