Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:37 pm
If the character has wings, you don't have list it as their natural ability. It's just assumed that they can fly, much the same way a student with legs is assumed to be able to walk. Now if a character does not have wings, but their species has some crazy flying skill anyways, then it would be listed as their single natural ability.

You totally can make up your own monster! Just be sure it doesn't fly against the shop cannon. (ie: Desu-desu fairies with catears are a no.) You can also base it off a video game monster, though not quite as a cosplay. When importing creatures form games just keep a few things in mind ~

- right now, please refrain from basing a student off of a unique character. (Sephiroth is not a student here)
- remember that you creature can be "a" not a "the" ~ so if you wanted to create say, a monster based off of a FF summons like Shiva? The student would be a Shiva, not the Shiva.
- you will likely have to alter things about the creature to fit into the world setting. So don't try to stick too hardcore to the original cannon, and be flexible about making needed adjustments  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:40 pm
Thank you for answering my question so quickly, lizbot! I really appreciate it.

I'll be sure to keep those things in mind, and a Shiva is what I had in mind, actually. 8'D <3

OrionDeltaOmega

Shapeshifter

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:27 pm
It seem that all of the quests that are accepted have a small RP blurb in them, showing how they were accepted. Mine does not however.

Does this mean that my quest is incomplete/unsatisfactory?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:26 pm
It just means that it wasn't zoo or myself who went over it (the RP blurb is just us having fun, and has never been required) however, we will likely go over your quest thread one more time whenever that character gets enrolled. Chances are that one of us will be doing that, and that we'll leave a little RP post when we do.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:36 am
Alright, thank you for explaining.<3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:20 pm
Will there be something happening with the Personal Ad Bulletin Board theft, or can students investigate together and ask various people questions on their own?  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:24 pm
for the profile linking thing that was just announced, if someone has more than one student, how do they get them linked?
Do they post anew or what?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:14 pm
Please keep it all in one post. Just fill-out the student part for each one you have.

X3 @MK ~ I don't think it's the last time we'll see it. But feel free to have Calder react ICly to its disappearance.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:04 am
Can sub-species have sub-species?

For instance, my quest is a Demon > Kitsune > Chaos Kitsune  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:36 am
For the sake of sanity, just make it Demon > Chaos Kitsune  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:48 pm
Question: If we posted in the Personal Ad thread yet our ad was not in the bulletin board image for detention, does our character still have detention?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:17 pm
MoonKitsune
Question: If we posted in the Personal Ad thread yet our ad was not in the bulletin board image for detention, does our character still have detention?

A: Zoo must have lost your file when she was copying+ pasting and moving over a bazillion tiny little postit layers (sorry!) - basically long story short yes if you posted and wrote your name on the thing and it was not ICLY taken off by another person, then yes, you have dention.  

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

Revien

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:08 pm
So if our card was ICly taken off, but still appeared on the detention board, can we assume they didnt actually get detention then? (I dont mind either way, it'd just change the way I respond to an RP).  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:29 pm
If a student feels their detention was unjustified, could they argue their point with the person who assigned the detention (Hellma) or is it just 'Shut up and go to detention'? If so, would this need it's own rp thread?  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:21 pm
XD Arguing is fine~! And we'll let you know when things should break off into a separate RP (and likely a staff character will start that one as well)

And Belle ~ if it re-appeared ~ just assume it was magically taken back. When in doubt: IT WAS MAGIC

NVM. THERE IS NO MAGIC. ZOO KILLED THE MAGIC. I HOPE SHE'S HAPPY NOW.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games