Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Pandora Hearts*~

Back to Guilds

A fan guild for the anime Pandora Hearts. ^.^ 

Tags: Pandora Hearts, Anime, Roleplay, Fantasy, Alice in wonderland 

Reply ♥ - - - Main Chat
Pandora Hearts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:39 pm
"So how are you right now Jinyx?"Oz leaned on the railing just a little to see his sister's face,who gave him a cold,hard glare.

"Pissed."she replied deverting her eyes from Oz and into the forest.True she was feeling a little light headed and yeah Oz said it was unhealthy for her to do that all the time.But could she help it?She was just confused at all what was happening-No forget about confused more like shocked.She sighed and held her head in her hands using Ditzy to cover her face from Oz.

"I think your just suprised that's all."Oz said turning towards the direction where the forest is at.Jinyx glanced at him then into the night sky.

"I mean,yeah,I am suprised when I saw another version of me in Alice's memory,and Break leaving like that,"Jinyx paused then started,"And Alice usually never gets on anybody that does the same thing as her.."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:42 pm
Skye looked around. "Breaaaaak?" She asked. No answer. "Clooooooooown?" still no answer. Perhaps he's in his room?  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:11 pm
"Oz,Skye just left the room,"Alice came out onto the balcony,Jinyx glared at her putting Ditzy over her mouth,"And you need to suck it up little,bug."Alice glared back at Jinyx who's glare hardened.

"Says the rabbit who has a smaller brain than the average mice."Jinyx shot back.Alice turned to her.

"Hey,you're making yourselves look like fools."Oz tried to get in between them but Alice stepped up to little Jinyx.

"Fools?The only one you should be calling a fool is that bug over there!"Alice shouted.

"I'm the fool!?Says the stupid rabbit that can't keep it's mouth shut for 1 mili second!"Jinyx shot back her glare hardening.Alice took another step towards the small girl.

"Little bug!You keep your mouth shut before I come over there and shred you to pieces in a second!"Before Oz had time to react Jinyx had a dagger that was blocked by Alice's foot and the other at Alice's neck.

"I'd like you to try!"Jinyx snarled narrowing her eyes at Alice,"'Cause a stupid rabbit like you can't do something so sufficicated like that!"

"Oh,try me,bug!You're the type of person to give up so easily!You don't even try to fight!You don't even try to help out!To me you'd be better off dead!"Jinyx paused.

"I'd be better off dead!?Just you existing,you're killing Oz,like teh stupid rabbit you are,you devour,you kill,you're meant to never exist in the first place!"Jinyx quickly shot back but with less power.Alice quickly saw that.

"Well,at least I try to remember my lost memories other than give up on looking for them!I have goals here!You have nothing!!"Jinyx flinched.

"Well-"

"You shouldn't even be here!You're just in the way!You almost got Oz killed by that axe guy,you don't deserve to be near Oz!'Cause someone like you I wouldn't think twice about killing!We all hate you here!You're just in the way!You're weak and useless!You can't do anything!So-"

"SHUT UP!!!"Jinyx's bangs cover her eyes as she started to shake,"I'm...not...weak...I'm...not...useless..."she quickly looked up and glared at Alice.Tears at the corner of her eyes.

"I didn't willingly let go,I accepted that I can't remember!And I don't go back and tried to fix what I did before,'cause it happened!It happened!So keep your trap shut if you don't know crap about me!'Cause I ain't willing to help someone as weak in the mind like you!!No,wonder you were locked up in the tower when Glen was alive!!You were useless crap to him!!!"Jinyx quickly darted off the balcony and ran to the door not looking back.

"Jinyx!!"Oz quickly went after Jinyx leaving Alice all by herself.Jinyx knew something but Alice couldn't keep herself calm enough....

Jinyx ran down the hall tears stained her face.She ran past Skye not even stopping.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:51 pm
Skye watched her past by then followed after her. 'What's that kid doing now?' she asked herself. "Jinyx!" She tugged at her shoulder, forcing her to a stop. "Jinyx, what's wrong?" Skye asked.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:17 pm
"Nothing...."Jinyx muttered pushing Skye's hand on her shoulder.She turned back around to face Skye,"I...had a memory...of something...and I know it's not my memory...'cause I saw Jack and Alice talking to me....then this girl with flowing white hair said something to me..."her eyes casted to the ground,wiping away her tears.

From behind Skye,Oz's running footsteps could be heard.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:19 pm
Skye turned as she heard Oz coming. "Calm down, Jinyx." She said, assuring her. Just then she realized they were right at Break's door. She gulped. "They're just memories... they could be wrong for all we know..." She assured her half-heartedly walking toward the door.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:07 pm
"Jinyx!"Jinyx turned around to find Oz panting in front of her.She quickly wipped her tears away and deverted her eyes away from him.

"What do you want now..."Jinyx muttered clutching tighter to Ditzy.Oz smiled brightly at her.

"You know it's unhealthy for you to run off like that."he patted her head.Jinyx made a pout face before both turned to Skye.

"Skye...maybe....the person you saw in your memory fragment..might not be..."Jinyx trailed off deverting her attention again.

"Real?"Oz crossed his arms glancing between the two girls.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:48 am
"No... I'm pretty sure it's real now... I just don't know who it really was." Skye replied, glancing back at Jinyx and Oz. "I mean... the way Break was acting... As if he knew about me and Jinyx in the memories..."  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:34 am
"Well,if you really want to know then just go and ask him."Oz said simply.Jinyx shook her head.

"What if it's a bad memory that was suppose to be forgotten though..."Jinyx mummbled gazing at the door.Oz sighed grabbing Jinyx by the hand and walked to the door.He gently knocked on it."Oz what are-"

"Break are you in there~?"he sang tugging Jinyx to walk closer to the door.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:49 pm
Skye stiffened. "Don't call him." She whined. But it was too late. On the bed layed Break, who looked very solemn and melencholy. "Break?"  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:47 pm
"Hi~Break!"Oz sang pratically dragging Jinyx in who was struggling to get away.

"No,wait,Oz don't do this to meee~"she wailed trying to pull away only to fail,"Please Oz,pretty,pretty please~!!Look I'm being polite now please let me go!!!"

"Hey,Break we got a couple of questions for you~"Oz wasn't going to give up was he?Jinyx thought,he's trying to kill me...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:50 pm
Skye glared at the two, a little concerned. "Uh... no comment." Break sat up, then smiled suddenly, which was rlly strange... he was also sucking on a lolli pop. Kind of Odd. "What kind of questions~?"  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:00 pm
"Well why don't you start off first since you were the first one in this room?"Oz turned to Skye with a smile plastered on his face.Jinyx started to try on push his fingers off of her hand.She glanced at Skye with pleading eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:02 pm
Coldly, Skye ignored her and let out a deep sigh. "Were you, or were you not in my memory?" She asked. Break whimsically smiled. "Yes, yes I was."  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:04 pm
"Say what...?"Jinyx stood there shocked along with Oz who shook it off quickly.

"So you were Skye's brother..."Oz turned back to face Break fully,"And who was that person in Alice's memory that looked exactly like Jinyx?"Oz yanked Jinyx in front of him who glared coldly at her brother.

♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games