Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:15 pm
†Mariella Cross†
Slytherin 1st year

She just nodded.
"I see." She nodded her head and then glanced, waiting for said older student to come and collect them.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:36 pm
First Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image

Sykes shrugged as she took the sorting hat off and wandered over to the Slytherin table. Like she thought, it was nothing to be worried about. She glanced around the table, taking in a quick overview of her situation. Everyone at the table was a potential enemy and a potential friend, everyone there was dangerous and couldn't be trusted. A cold grin tugged at Syke's lips, she was back in her element.

Levera reached the table and sat down, not saying anything.  

Feverw0lf

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:39 pm
[EDITED]

Daemon SaDiablo
Second year Slytherin student

Daemon frowned as another first year sat down and said nothing. The box by his feet rattled angerily and he tapped it with his boot. "We're playing a game," he drawled to the new female. "It's called introduce yourself. I'm Daemon SaDiablo" he nodde din greeting to the male first year. (Nott) "Nice to meet you."

Leader of the SaDiablo family

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:57 pm

User Image

Sykes calmly looked up and sized up Daemon. She tensed for a few seconds, then relaxed when she decided getting into a fight wasn't worth it. "Levera Sykes," she finally said quietly. He voice contained little to no trace of accent or intent in it.  

Feverw0lf

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:03 pm
Daemon SaDiablo

Daemon nodded in reply. "Nice to meet you, Miss Skyes." He glanced at Dante a moment. They were about as friendly as each other, although he hoped he'd not have to throat grab HER. She looked, despite being smaller than him, like she'd eat him alive and leave his bones as a warning.
The box once again rattled. The clip started to quiver lose, but Daemon never noticed, kicking at it again.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:05 pm

User Image

Levera nodded. "Nice to meet you too...", she replied...but the words were hesitant as if she wasn't used to such niceties. Just as she looked away her stomach growled loudly.  

Feverw0lf

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:17 pm
Daemon SaDiablo

Daemon felt a flash of annoyance. She'd turned her back on him, then her stomach had growled loudly. "If you lack conversational skills, might I suggest you eat so your stomach does not drown out my words?" He looked back up at his fellow Second Years. Had they been that annoying? And were their stomachs that loud? The stomach rumble had covered the sound of the lock opening on the crabs cage. The door begun to creep up as it peered out, scenting freedom, AND new friends everywhere.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:22 pm

User Image

Sykes raised an eyebrow at him, "I just sat down in an unfamiliar setting, I am confused as to what the rules in this social system are. Forgive me, for tryin' to get my bearings. " She reached slowly for some chicken and put it on her plate, her voice was acidic and angry, but her actions were slow and deliberate.  

Feverw0lf

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:24 pm
Daemon SaDiablo

Daemon spoke slowly and clearly, as if feeling she were slow or idiotic. "In a school." he said softly, not even looking at her. "you eat whenever. There is no rules of social system. I assure you, should you visit a palace, I will tell you when to eat."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:44 pm

User Image

Sykes slowly finished chewing a piece of chicken. "You will tell me when to eat?" Her voice ran ice cold. "What am I, your lackey? Don't presume to know me or where I come from."  

Feverw0lf

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:51 pm
User Image

"Daemon, breath. Don't give Cosette an excuse to lecture us on manners again.' Charon said trying to cut off the argument before it grew. He was getting tired and frankly was ready to go to the common room. It had been a long day and he was ready to pass out. Uncertain of the newest girl he sighed lightly, picking at his food.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:58 pm
Daemon SaDiablo

Daemon snorted. "I hire people with brains. You lost the job already." he went to continue then froze at Charoon's comment, glancing at Cosette. he hoped that wose wouldn't be rammed down his throat or into any other possibly entry point by a sadist.

User Image  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:05 pm
((Picture link will be working soon))
User Image

It seemed like their was quite a bit of attitude in the house. Which Nott couldn't help but enjoy. Personally he rarely got so worked up because of a little banter. In such a case his sarcasm might just become a little more caustic, but still playful. Looking up to the older boy that greeted him, Nott smiled broadly.

He was about to greet him as 'Daemon' but he realized that the boy was using the formal as he spoke to another first year, so he did as well. "Nice to make your acquaintance as well, Mr. SaDiablo. I can't help but think your name sounds familiar. Is your family from the area?"

The other first year, who had introduced herself as SaLevera Skyes, was getting rather riled at Daemon. The bite in her words and the flash in her eyes told him not to make an enemy of that one.

"Good evening to you too, Miss Skyes. We haven't formally met yet. Does your family have a history in Slytherin?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:12 pm

User Image

Levera glanced over at McNair, suddenly forgetting all the tension that had been created between her and Daemon. "I don't," Levera took another bite of chicken, chewed and swallowed before continuing as politely as she could, "What do I call you?"  

Feverw0lf

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games