Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

Ryu Storm Blade

Unbeatable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:07 pm
Charlie Robinson - First Year

User Image
Charlie ducked slightly to get through the portrait hole and looked up to find his home for the next seven years. A bunch of armchairs that he hoped were as comfortable as they looked, a roaring fire along one wall and one expansive window looking out on to the grounds. The whole place breathed warmth and cosiness. Straight off the bat, Charlie aimed for a small group of chairs close to the fire and settled into one. He waved Lucy and Tamara over. If they were going to run this place haggard they would need to start planning early.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:10 pm
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor

She ran downstairs to tell the other what she found out. " GUYS GUYS I FOUND SOMETHING OUT!!"  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

ComaKat365

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:04 pm
Kel "Coma" Tose, first year, Gryffindor

She faced the girl who had just run down from the dorms, slightly alarmed at the girls excitement
"Whats up?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:35 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image
Lucy saw Charlie waving to her and Tamara. She smiled and joined him, making herself comfortable in one of the armchairs near the fireplace. Pan uncurled himself from her neck and climbed down in front of the fire, hypnotised by the flames. Lucy crossed her legs and sighed. Luckily enough, her new home was comfy and welcoming. She looked at Charlie.
"So, what's up?" she smiled.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:53 am
CaRaM3l K!nGsLe!gH

“Cute is when a person's personality shines through their looks. Like in the way they walk, every time you see them you just want to run up and hug them.”

User Image
Caramel skipped happily through the portrait hole, and froze as she entered the Common Room.
"Exactly as I imagined it!" she mumbled to herself, smiling. She turned to Jess.
"Isn't this amazing?",she smiled, "This is where Harry Potter lived! And-and Albus Dumbledore! This place is a history!" she said in a high-pitched voice "Although that Fat Lady was pretty rude to me." she muttered angrily.
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:48 am
Andrew Walfred
1st Year

Gryffindor
=====================
User Image

After Andrew happily tried all the couch in the common room, he see a stairs on the other side of the common room. "That must be stairs to the dormitories, I want to see what it is like". Andrew walk past the student who filled the common room and go to the dorm by using the stairs.  

Saoyuan

3,250 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:49 am
Sakato Yagami
--------------
Gryffindor

"Um....well the Slytherins are planning to cheat for the house cup even though it's early and yea maybe as the year goes by maybe we should think of a plan to stop them." She looked at the other Gryffindors.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:56 am
User Image
( M i s s ) Avalon Honora Meade
Gryffindor

████████████████████████████████████████████████████

I don't recognise my reflection anymore...

"Caput Draconis." Avalon muttered, praying to God that she had remembered the correct password. A smile tugged her lips as the Fat Lady swung open, revealing the Gryffindor common room. She studied it for a moment, before sitting on the couch near the fireplace. If I'm gonna make friends, I better start here. She thought. She smiled at a blonde girl sat on one of the armchairs, holding out her hand. "Uh, hi. I'm Avalon. You can call me Ava." Her voice was quiet, shy, unlike her usual behaviour. Her uncle had taught her a lot about magic, but not how to make magical friends. She bit her lower lip and smiled again at the blonde girl.

... But I'm not sure I want to...
User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Burlesque Nightmare

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:15 am
User Image

"Wow, it is amazing in here!" Levana said looking around the common room. Just like Caramel had said, It was just as she had imagined it as well. "I am going to LOVE it here" she said almost squealing. "I can't wait to see what our dorm looks like!"She giggled.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:15 am
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor

User Image

She noticed a girl walk in. "Hiya I'm Sakato and what's yours?" Sakato held out her hand to shake.  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

Burlesque Nightmare

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:05 pm
User Image
( M i s s ) Avalon Honora Meade
{ Gryffindor, Half Veela }

████████████████████████████████████████████████████

I don't recognise my reflection anymore...

Avalon turned to smile at the girl who had spoken. "Hi Sakato, I'm Avalon." She replied, shaking her hand. "I'm guessing you're a first year too?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. She absent-mindedly twirled a strand of hair between her thumb and index finger, waiting for Sakato to speak.

... But I'm not sure I want to...
User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:19 pm
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor

User Image

"Yeah..." Sakato tugged her pigtails to make them stay but they sagged. "So I bet you what to get your belongings I guess, follow me I'll show you where the bedroom is." She started to walk up the stairs.

( To the Girl's bedroom! biggrin )  

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:52 am
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara entered and went over to Lucy and Charlie, then plopped down on her favorite chair. She had fallen asleep in this chair more times than she could remember last year. She pointed her wand at the fire and whispered, "Incendio". The already existent fire flared larger and she nodded. Then she looked to Lucy and Charlie. "Considering what Sakato said, we need to form a brain trust to prevent cheating. It falls to us. I have some friends in the other Houses who I'll pass this information on too, and they'll be willing to help us. But, we're gonna need some people to do some illegal stuff on campus. Who's willing to sneak out sometime soon?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:57 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image
Lucy cleared her throat and smiled.
"I am. Adventure is my middle name. No, actually, it's the last part of my first name", she smirked, "But we've got to be careful. If we actually plan on winning the House Cup, we'd better sneak off without anyone noticing." she looked at the flames of the fireplace.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:59 am
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor

User Image

"Sneaking out?" Sakato over heard them "That's my spiecialty. I also stuff I think that can help, but I dunno." she ran upstair to get her cloak and small sword.  
Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games