Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

Nalanie Escar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:35 pm
User Image
Lainey laughed as Hachi's furry legs scurried up her arms. She felt him crawl on-top of her head, and laughed. "He isn't that shy, is he?" She gently picked him up off of her head and started stroking his back.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:43 pm
User Image

Nevin laughed,"No he isn't" Hachi made a strange hissing sound as he arched his back into her fingers. "You got him right on the spot he likes" he said as Hachi was practically melting in her hands. "I think he'll like you a lot now. Don't be surprised if you wake up with him sleeping next to you one morning" he said trying not to erupt laughing.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Nalanie Escar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image
Lainey smiled at the beautiful spider she had in her hands. She smiled at Nevin. "I hope he likes me! He's too sweet!" She laughed at what Nevin said about Hachi sleeping in my bed, and imagined the girls in her dorm freaking out. "I'd be fine with it, but I don't know about my room mates!" Lainey kept stroking Hachi's back, as he apparently liked it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image

"Ya not many girls usually like Hachi. Im surprised you do."
he said still watching his pet. "Ive always like magical and non magical creatures."  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Nalanie Escar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image
"Well, I love any type of creatures. Except for snakes. For some reason, they just don't sit right with me." Lainey shivered as she thought of a snake she once saw at a zoo. "I'm not like other girls though." She playfully winked at Nevin.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image

"Oh! I'll be right back I'm going to go get Yumi." Cyrus said jumping up as the thought hit him. Turning he hurried up the stairs to the boy's dorm.

A few moments later he came down, a robin perched in his hand. "Nevin, this is Yumi." He said happily. The little robin hopped around slightly, chripping a little.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image

Yuan chuckled as Lainey came over and was just as enthralled by the spider as she had been Grog. It was nice to see someone so full of energy. Quietly sitting there he watched to two interact.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

icecrushers

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:39 pm
Kyra Baker
1st Year

Kyra, worried about being late to her classes (And on the first day, too!), rushed into the common room to drop off her stuff in the Girl's dormitory. Before entering the room, though, she turned around and introduced herself, "Hi everyone, my name's Kyra Baker and I'm very very excited to be here! I... I Hope we can be friends," and with that, Kyra turned and entered the dormitory.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:07 pm
User Image Lainey enjoyed Hachi, and she was pretty sure Hachi enjoyed her as well. Hachi continuously made that weird, but adorable hissing sound every time Lainey rubbed his back. She wished she could have gotten a spider like Hachi for her pet. Lainey just sighed and started humming a peaceful tune. She saw Cyrus caring a robin, and a huge smile lit up her face. "Cyrus, I love your robin! What is it's name?" She couldn't help but love magical and non-magical creatures. They just appealed to her. She heard someone chuckle, and turned around to see who it was. Yuan was the mysterious chuckler. She smiled at him and continued to rub Hachi's back.  

Nalanie Escar

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:20 pm
User Image

"Thank you. Her name is Yumi. I'm told it translates as 'friend, or beautiful'. I thought it fit her really well." Cyrus answered with a smile. Yumi chirped happily in his hand as he reached into his pocket. Producing the napikin wraped roll he had snuck out earilier, Cyrus carefully tore free a few bites and held them up for her to eat. Yumi quickly devored the buttery bites letting out another cheery tune.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:28 pm
User ImageLainey smiled at how friendly Cyrus was being with Yumi, and how they just fit together like two peas in a pod. "You're very welcome! It does fit her really well too!"  

Nalanie Escar

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:43 pm
User Image

Nevin smiled wide,"She is so beautiful!" he exclaimed and moved closer to Cyrus. "Can I hold her?" he asked as he watched her whistle happily. He chuckled inside at the birds reaction. "She must have been pretty hungry to be singing like that after that little piece." He said lightly petting her red feathers under her beak with the back of his fingers.
Hachi twitched as he saw Nevin petting Yumi. He jumped from Lainey's hands onto his head and over his face. Nevin let out a loud laugh and pulled him from his face. "Hachi can be a bit jealous sometimes" he said petting him gently to calm him down.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:00 pm
User Image

"Sure! By all means Yumi loves new people." Cyrus said with a chuckle when Hachi glomped Nevin. "Here I'll trade you. If Hachi is willing to come hang with me for a moment, I'll hand Yumi over to you." He suggest with a smile.

"Thank you Lainey. I really appreciate that. Do you have a pet?" Cyrus asked the girl smiling at her too.

((Yuan's going to be out of the conversation for a bit, fighting with his code))  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Nalanie Escar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:23 pm
User Image Lainey smiled and nodded. "I have a chinchilla. Not the most extravagant creature, but she is friendly! Would you like me to grab her?" Lainey laughed as Hachi left her from jealousy as Nevin was holding Yumi.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:06 pm
User Image
User Image

"I wouldn't mind meeting your dog, Lainey. Why don't you go ahead and grab her?" Yuan said smiling at her. He liked dogs, it really didn't matter what size of one. Back home his mother had one and it was a happy creature.

((nevermind got it working again.))  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Nalanie Escar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:19 pm
User Image
Lainey laughed at Yuan. "A chinchilla isn't a dog silly. It's a rodent. I'll bring her down and show you though!" Lainey got up and dashed into the door that lead to the Girl's dormitories. A few minutes later, she came out with a fluff ball curled into her arms. "This is Farore." Lainey gently pulled the chinchilla out of her arms and let everyone see her.
(( Click here to see what a chinchilla looks like. Her fur looks more like this.))  
Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games