Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

Solitary_Fey

Tricky Reveler

14,215 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:05 pm
User Image

~Erin Mooney~
-First Year-

User Image

"Oh," Erin blushed, shocked that she had mixed up the two. When she heard Hikari explaining what Crahi was, she perked up with interest once more. "Ah! Fascinating! So then, is he associated with a specific element? Like water, fire, earth, or air? Or perhaps he's not one of the traditional elements? Tell me, how much do you know about elemental familiars? Does everyone have one? How does one go about getting one? What species and element is Okami? Is Okami a boy or a girl? Can I meet him? Or her?" The questions raced through her mind. When Erin was truly curious about something, there was no telling when the stream of questions would end.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari smiled, it this reminded her so much of last year. "Crahi is girl for one thing and she is dark element. Okami is a wolf and he is light element. You can always meet both of them." Hikari waved hand to the side, more for show then anything else. "Light wolf, Shadow Raven." She knew that saying the spell was now arbitrary and that she could just think them and they would appear but she thought it was for the best to say the command before her pure white wolf magically appeared.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Solitary_Fey

Tricky Reveler

14,215 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:21 pm
User Image

~Erin Mooney~
-First Year-

User Image

Erin was in mid-apology for mistakenly referring to Crahi as a boy when the raven and wolf appeared. Erin gasped. "He's so beautiful! Is he safe to pet?" she asked, not waiting for an answer before rushing forward to pet the gorgeous animal.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari smile grew even wider. "Oh yeah of course, Okami doesn't bite." "Except when someone is trying to hurt you..." Okami growled. He stepped up to Erin and placed his head close enough for her to pet Crahi on the other hand flew and landed on Hikari's shoulder and began to prune herself. Hikari had to hold back laughter fro Erin's reaction. She had a feeling the first year no longer thought she was a jerk.

((Early day tomorrow, sighing off till then))
When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:09 am
User Image

"Your parents aren't home much either? Mine work in the minestry also. Father's always tired when he comes home but he's made time for me. I'm certain thought he'd find a way to spoil them." Xenos said a little surprised to find out her parents worked there too. Maybe they knew each other? His father didn't speak much of his coworkers. Normally when he came home his attention was on Xenos and Xenos alone. "Where in the minestry do they work?" He asked curiously.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:53 pm
Ariana was a bit surprised that their parents worked at the same place. It was nice to have something in common with a housemate. She was happy that she could talk about what her parents really did versus having to cover up to the town. "My father works at the Department of Mystries. He really can't talk about what goes on there. I have a feeling that it is very dangerous. My mother works in the international part, since she was born in Greece. Let's just say that she can come home very frustrated from some of the stubborn headed people over there. What about your father?"  

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:52 pm
User Image

"My father works in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. He's the current head of the Hit Wizards office. He's one also but mostly is stuck left behind at the office doing paperwork. It makes him so thrilled." Xenos said with a chuckle. Personally he was glad that his father did more paperwork than being out in the field like he used to. It worried him all the time when he got a letter saying he was going out on a case. "My mother is an Obliviator. She seems to like that job alot." He continued his face dropping alittle when he spoke of her. To say the two didn't get along would be an understatement.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:21 pm
User Image

Peeves
Let the Fun begin!

Peeves stealthed into the room, sneaking to the middle. Spying an unattended waste basket, he slowly moved it so it was out of peoples point of view, then swung back his foot aaaaaaaaand "BLUDGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" He kicked it hard at Xeno where it would sail in a perfect arc at him, stray orange peel spraying across the room as the potergeist fled, laughing loudly.  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:54 pm
Ariana was about to answer back to Xenos for it was interesting knowing a little more about him. She turned around as Peeves had come into the room. She was lucky enough not to have encountered him before. She watched as wastebasket went flying towards Xenos. She did the only spell she could think of at the moment. She quickly wiped out her wand, shouting. "Wingardium Leviosa." The wastebasket started to float just before it hit Xenos. She was happy that she was able to save her new friend. "That was a close call. Does Peeves always do things like that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:57 pm
User Image

Peeves
Let the Fun begin!

From the doorway, Peeves was silently fuming. He went invisible again, watching for a new chance.  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:06 pm
User Image

Xenos jumped when he heard the load sound turning to see the waist basket coming at him. Thankfully Ariana managed to stop it, expcept for an orange peel that smacked him in the face. His expression dropped as it slidd off and fell to the floor. His glasses now smeared he sighed. Keep your temper Xenos. It's no good to attack a ghost. Xenos thought angrily as he pulled his glasses off and produced a cloth from his pocket and started to wipe them clean. "Yes he does. Thank you but I'm certain he's not done yet. It'll either be here or on another poor unspecting student that he'll strike again. He'd been so quiet last year too. Wonderful." Xenos muttered as he continued to wipe the grim off his glasses. He knew he could magic them clean but he prefered to do it by hand.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:14 pm
User Image

Peeves
Let the Fun begin!

With an explosive popping noise, Peeves appeared, roaring with laugher. "Poor ikle secondsies!" he smirked, then left the room, still laughing.  

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:17 pm
User Image

Xenos jumped again, lightly cursing in latin so as not to offend anyone. That's it next time he'd track down the Bloody Baron. Finally getting his glasses clean he put them back on, pushing them up with one finger. "I'd like to show him a 'poor ickle peeves'." He muttered darkly suddenly wishing he knew how to banish ghosts.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:18 pm
User Image
User Image

[ Crahi had been watching peaves from under wing. When he did the final harassment on Xenos she was tempted to follow him and cause something bad to happen to him but had the feeling that it would only cause problems for Xenos and Hikari, so instead she flew over to Xenos and perched herself on his shoulder.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:22 pm
[-grin- My dears, t'as been a pleasure. TO HUFFLEPUFF!]  
Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games