Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply zombie Rp
Zombie role playing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:31 am
While aki ran through the parking lot to his car, he saw hami kneeling in front of a legless zombie. He whispered to himself, "What's he doing?" The paint bucket in his left hand swung while he ran, the axe was resting on his right shoulder bein g controlled by his right hand. His pockets were full of supplies he wanted and he really wanted to have his tank launcher installed soon, however he knew he would have to stop at some car store for attachments. He yelled at hami while running, "Hey, what are you doing? Are you torturing that thing?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:56 pm
Hami looked towards aki as he stood up."well if you must know this one was different than the others. it actually managed to stop my blade the first time. I'm just trying to figure out what makes this guy so different." he replied back to aki.  

zodiacmaster231

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:20 pm
Aki got to his car and transferred everything from his pockets to the back seat. He walked to the zombie's side and paced next to it, thinking of the possibilities. When he was done thinking, but still pacing, he said, "Well if you're so interested in it, then i guess we can tie him up and stuff him in a bag until we find a place we can do research at."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:26 pm
"Alright then." hami told aki as he got a huge trash bag out of his bag when he took another look at the zombie and he realized that it was someone he knew."No way. It can't be."  

zodiacmaster231

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:46 pm
Aki reached in his car and pulled out a 12 foot rope. He walked back to the zombie, he ripped part of it's clothing off and gagged the zombie with it. He tied the rope around the zombie's hands and tied them to it's neck, preventing it from moving(scratches, biting).  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:54 pm
As hami watched aki work he looked to the zombie again with disappointment in his eyes."That explains why you stopped my sword but it seems you couldnt protect yourself." he said to the zombie as removed the knives from its hands and put the bag over it.  

zodiacmaster231

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:19 pm
Aki tied the bag's opening into a knot, opened the car's left door, and piled the stuff in the backseat to the right car door. He lifted the bag containing the zombie and plopped it onto the seat next to the left car door. He closed the door and opened the driver's door. He put the supplies he got from walmart under his seat, and asked Hami, "Where to? I've got no specific places i intend on going to, so you can chose the next destination, if you'd like to."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:26 pm
"I don't care. I've just been following this road." Hami told Aki as he got into the passenger seat. "But I know a place we can go to see what happened to him." he said as he pointed to their passenger in the back.  

zodiacmaster231

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:19 pm
Aki looked at thier 'passenger' and thought on where to go. After thinking of the possibilities he said, "We might find a hospital or something down the road to examine our ... 'friend'. There should be some vending machines to break into and maybe a few mini restaurants in them. We'll just it the food there instead of using what we got in the back. I'm starting to think we might need a u-haul sometime soonThe car's getting kinda full, even with all the space it should have without the rear seats anymore. I took them out back when i was modding the car, wanted more room."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:14 pm
"Sounds good. I know of a U-haul place in the next town. we can try there." Hami said as he wiped the blood off of his katana.  

zodiacmaster231

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:23 pm
"Perfect, let's hope there's a gas station near it as well, wanna make sure we have enough gas incase we find ourselves stuck in a place without a gas station, ya know? I suppose we have enough food for two weeks for just the two of us. Then I have a bunch of MRI's which can last the both of us maybe a week or so." Aki Started the car, checked all the switches, then drove off towards the direction hami was speaking of.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:05 am
"We'll make it. it's not to far. Don't suppose you know why this infestation happened?" Hami asked Aki as they were on their way.  

zodiacmaster231

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:07 pm
Aki kept his eyes on the road, even though he had large doubts that they'll find another car so soon. Aki answered Hami's question, "There are many hypotheses of how all this could have occured. Some may have the government invovled, some may have experimental accidents involved, there too many possible answers but there is only one actual conclusion, in which I do not know. I for one suppose it's a highly contagous disease, only spreaded by having anything of the victim's body or fluid enter your's. Like if one were to grab you, you would stay unaffected. However, if it were to bite you, the saliva would enter your veins and spread through your body, affecting you. If you were to somehow accidentaly digest their fluids then you will most likely be infected and become one of them. That's my theory. I doubt there's a cure for it yet, but if there were one, may it be protected by whomever finds it."

((Sorry it's so long. I wanted him to seem all serious on this subject (: ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:36 pm
Hami was looking out the window listening to Aki when he realized they were going through his hometown. "Huh, I didn't even realize it. Looks more deserted than usual." he said to himself, going down memory lane.  

zodiacmaster231

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:23 am
After aki stopped speaking, he remembered his father always leaving early in the morning and coming home late from work. He didn't speak of his job often, and almost tried to keep it secret. Eventually Aki found out that his father was a researcher, searching for a vacine that made humans immune to diseases and of old age. Instead, the vacine overeacted and caused the worst disease possible. Aki was now ashamed of his father's doing and hated what he did.  
zombie Rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff